Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable (27545 Views)

Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) / Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting / Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable by socialmediaman: 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
Mrmb:

That shows how terrible a researcher you are

nonsense and gibberish Baalablu Bluhu Bulaba

1 Like

Re: Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable by luluosas(m): 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
Fact checker, your Oga Atiku has pulled out of the town hall meeting. What do you have to say?

socialmediaman:

More information on https://twitter.com/thecableng/status/1594970475066687489

https://twitter.com/thecableng/status/1594977736132395008?t=xjN6GByS74VqyERHHy7smQ&s=19

Peter Obi sometimes makes mistakes or may be off by some numbers, but that doesn't make him a liar, it makes him a researcher who is constantly updating his knowledge about the challenges facing Nigeria in today's world. His opponents are doing nothing of such capacity
Re: Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable by Ewedegubbler: 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
You guys are hopeless mischievous cunts.. Peter Obi was giving accurate stats regarding Israels Agricultural export but you lot went and presented Israeli gross national export just to fit into your narratives. what a mess of a country..

I spit on u guys

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable by Slurity(m): 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
Thortp:
At least.
Where is that OP sef.

Modified:
I believe in P.O. The man is vast in knowledge.
Know this and know peace
He is not and he is not smart either. But he is a determined man.
Re: Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable by ComeToJesus: 5:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
Since The Cable showed traces of Urchins in them, I stopped taking them serious.

Very useless news site.
Re: Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable by CSTRR: 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
Why didn't the cable factcheck kwankwaso and sowore.?

Everybody using Peter obi to trend.
Re: Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable by CSTRR: 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2022
NTA got their biggest views for a long time because of Peter obi.
Re: Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable by Wilfred548: 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
Wahala
Re: Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable by ogmyth: 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
This fact checkers needs to be fact checked. They will just Google anything that comes out is the answer.

Re: Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable by Cmanforall: 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
crestedaguiyi:
no need to fact check
... add this

'let their APC candidate show up'
Re: Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable by okorogodwin4(m): 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
Iam waiting for the BATstard urchins to talk nonsense
Re: Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable by MiaBeer(m): 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
socialmediaman:

More information on https://twitter.com/thecableng/status/1594970475066687489

https://twitter.com/thecableng/status/1594977736132395008?t=xjN6GByS74VqyERHHy7smQ&s=19

Peter Obi sometimes makes mistakes or may be off by some numbers, but that doesn't make him a liar, it makes him a researcher who is constantly updating his knowledge about the challenges facing Nigeria in today's world. His opponents are doing nothing of such capacity
Go a fact check Tinubu and Dubai’s Atiku. Leave Peter Obi alone. Jerks!
Re: Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable by AerialMapper: 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
I talk am… fact checkers Union
Re: Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable by BluntCrazeMan: 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
post=118599719:
Verdict 100.
cool

Claps for Obi today...... wink
We are so proud of him.
Good boy!

#NoLambaDay
Pity Yourself Small
Re: Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable by clevybrown(m): 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
Aufbauh:
Obi needs a psychiatrist asap
This compulsive & unwarranted lie at every turn of event can't be ordinary.
Is that all u have against him?
Re: Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable by Bornagain2026: 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
BET9JA SHOP AND LOCATION FOR SALE IN ABAKALIKI TOWN interested buyer should call 09020099215 or 08138036366
Re: Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable by berryPee(m): 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
H.E Peter Obi has changed the narratives of Nigerian politics, no more going about eating agbado, selling groundnuts or even buying dodo from road side sellers by our polithiefcians

1 Like

Re: Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable by Ten06(m): 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
Everytime it is fact check on Peter Obi but you cannot fact check the brain of your candidate with a qualified psychiatrist. You go tire
Re: Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable by Musauzor(m): 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
Bola the BATstard is a dunce. He cannot give us a single fact . All he does is to ask his propagandist machinery to be spewing trash everyday. He will surely lose the election by the special grace of God.
Re: Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable by OgwuEgo: 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
At your advanced age, see what you are reduced to. Shame on you
post=118599722:

Hello friends, See you by the weekend guys........

cool

Pandora right now.......
Re: Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable by oluwatosin070: 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hey Mr Fact Checker and those of you that doesn't confirm news before bashing PO,

The fact about Isreal's export in 2021 is very correct. Click on the link to verify.

https://www.worldstopexports.com/israels-top-10-exports/

#GoAndVerify

#PO2theWorld
Re: Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable by Masterclass32: 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
I've not seen anybody fact-check Tinubu or Atiku.
Re: Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
Atleast P.O reads and tries to learn about other countries, trust me no matter how brilliant you are, it's normal to make mistakes, when would tinubu and atiku give statistics same way peter obi does.

We know the right candidate, P.O is the best candidate for a better nigeria.
Re: Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2022
Masterclass32:

i tyre o!, Honestly i am tired of this country. Tinubu and atiku always speak intelligently.

Peter obi, is the only presidential candidate, i can comfortably, sit down to watch him speak on the t.v, attentively.

He speaks intelligence, and hope.
Re: Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable by Lightorder: 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
CaptainAyub:
When una go check tilumbu primary and secondary school classmates
Baba blu bulabah
Re: Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable by Alpharey: 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
Ewoo! Peter Obi is now a computer.. cum encyclopedia. Welcome my incoming president.
Re: Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable by Alpharey: 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
Tinubu should quote his own let us fact check him. He is only good in blabbing. Baba blue bala grin
Re: Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable by Alpharey: 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
Masterclass32:

Because there is nothing to fact check. They are not communicating at all. Especially baba blu bala bla
Re: Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable by Alpharey: 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
When Nobody talk about you then you are Nobody.. fact... Peter Rock Obi. You are man of the moment. Keep riding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fubara Did Not Vote Tinubu In 2023 Election - Rivers APC Chairman, Okocha / PDP Drags Amaechi To EFCC / Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.