Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Kenya Receives Food Donation From War Torn Ukraine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Receives Food Donation From War Torn Ukraine (505 Views)

We Now Rely On War-torn Ukraine For Food - Peter Obi / Valentine Ozigbo Debunks ₦‎2 Billion Naira CAN Donation From Peter Obi (Video) / ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenya Receives Food Donation From War Torn Ukraine by DeepThroater: 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
It's all GMO maize and wheat by the way.

This is happening during the peak of maize harvesting period in Kenya and so no better way to crash food prices and bankrupt existing farmers than to take in large vessels loads of dumped GMO wheat and maize.

I posted here on this forum that one of the many triggers that set the ongoing Russian invasion on Ukraine and the annexation of the Russian speaking eastern parts was Zelensky announcing a decree to reverse the long held laws on the ban of agricultural farms.

Zelensky had signed that decree early in his rogue govt which would've seen Russian farmers being forced to sell their highly fertile lands to big western corporations or risk bankruptcy through heavy taxes.

These western corporations are all Jewish owned wanting to displace farmers from their land and replace food cultivation with GMO crops.

This GMO crops are banned in most of the EU and also in Russia.

The Jews want to control the most fertile agricultural land on the planet (google : Ukrainian black soil) and then corner the global food supply with their corporate GMO foods.

Russia wasn't haven this as GMO crops just across the border to her own very fertile lands was an existential threat to her own food sovereignty and security.

Now the madness of the structureless party rigged into power in Kenya by Davos and WEF has since announced a ban on GMOs with no restrictions placed on imports. GMOs can now be imported into Kenya freely without paying a dime in import tariffs and duties. This of course will bankrupt most Kenyan farmers . Already , the stooge Govt has concluded to evict most farmers from their land citing climate change and water shortages to which we should expect Bill Gates and his satanic Monsanto group (which now owns most of the farmlands in Ukraine , to move in and aquire the land after the govt has bankrupted and evicted its own people.

What is happening in Kenya can only be compared to pure madness and it shows clearly that the so-called structureless "out of nowhere" govt now in power which the DisObidient mob like to use as reference to their own deluded ambitions, was rigged and manipulated in to serve the Jewish Talnidust bastarfs in WEF who rigged them in and not the people.

The same thing happened in Sri Lanka with their puppet who has since been chased put after he banned fertilizer imports, sales and use

A crippling food shortage occasioned by high energy costs saw the people of Sri Lanka rise up and duly chased the idiot president out of his palace and country.

Something must give and I see Kenyans rising up against their govt as everyday now exposes that the govt does not represent them nor their interests.

So pause and reflect on war torn Ukraine that has been shamelessly going about begging for western aid in every form be it arms, weapons, medicine and even food now turning around and doing father Christmas in Kenya.

There is a reason I call it Jewkraine and its because its a cesspit for Talmudist psychopathy.
Re: Kenya Receives Food Donation From War Torn Ukraine by slivertongue: 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Kenya Receives Food Donation From War Torn Ukraine by nanaoyiza9: 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
The Hunger is real in African soils
Re: Kenya Receives Food Donation From War Torn Ukraine by DeepThroater: 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
The foolish idiot of a President announces his foolishness as something to be proud of.

Kenya is about losing her food sovereignty to Jewish corporations linked to the Jewish genocidal maniacs in Davos and WEF including the population reductionists Bill Gate.

There is something fundamentally wrong with the negro.

Re: Kenya Receives Food Donation From War Torn Ukraine by DeepThroater: 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
No Jewish takeover is ever complete without cornering the means of both food production and supply.

The learned this early n their parasitic sujourn to power in ancient Egypt .

In Soviet Russia and Ukraine , forced collectivization saw to mass deaths and starvation brought about by and enforced by the Jewish Bolshevik thugs.

The easiest way to break a people is through hunger .

The future is one of hunger if these Talmudist bustards are allowed to have their way.

Only through hunger will they be able to control what is left of humanity after they kill over 95% of global a population through wars, starvation, famines and disease.

The Jew wants you to believe that self sustaining agriculture is a sin against nature as long as you do it.

Something humanity has been doing since the dawn of time.
Re: Kenya Receives Food Donation From War Torn Ukraine by SalamRushdie: 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
African leaders are alwsy short sighted ..No European country should be feeding any African country
Re: Kenya Receives Food Donation From War Torn Ukraine by DeepThroater: 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
The useless stooge Kenyan govt had the largest delegation to the just concluded scam COP27 conference held in Egypt with a whooping 386 delegates.

What does that say about the idiots ruling that country ?
They are all Marxist airhead idiots .

This should serve as a warning to us in Nigeria of the WEF anointed candidate , Peter Obi who is being supported by Marxist and Zionism idiots among the youth.....

But Nigeria is not Kenya and obi goes nowhere and if by mistake he does, and he begins his rubbish for WEF, we know who go collect .
Re: Kenya Receives Food Donation From War Torn Ukraine by Hohaiiiode(m): 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
SalamRushdie:
African leaders are alwsy short sighted ..No European country should be feeding any African country
we are practicing agriculture like it was done in the 20s . We are not really into commercial agriculture. It was until I traveled that I see what agriculture really entails. Extremely large expanse of land cultivated mechanically and irrigation done through sprinklers
Re: Kenya Receives Food Donation From War Torn Ukraine by DeepThroater: 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hohaiiiode:
we are practicing agriculture like it was done in the 20s . We are not really into commercial agriculture. It was until I traveled that I see what agriculture really entails. Extremely large expanse of land cultivated mechanically and irrigation done through sprinklers

And if we should go all out mechanized farming have you considered that you will displace a lot of rural folks from their land?

These are people who without agriculture have no skill set to survive on.

How do they make a living ?

Nigeria has 200 million people occupying 1 million sqKm. That puts us as one of the highest population density nations of 200 people pee square kilometer.

You displace those poor farmers, for mechanized big corporation farmers, then you are going to see real social unrest as those people will move to cities and towns and constitute real nuisance .

Do not compare Europe to Africa as Europe has always existed with serfdom were large swaths of land are owned by Kings, Lords and knights . So transiting to mechanized farming was smooth..

What you should rather be asking for is for small land holdings granted to these subsistent farmers which they can use to access agriculture loans and operate with some mechanization ,during production, storage and transport to markets.

Late Yaradua had this outlined in his 7 point agenda which if he had lived would have revolutionalized agriculture in Nigeria.

You should be thinking of homesteads with titled landownership to farmers instead of big western Jewish owned companies planting goyslop poison and owning the land and our food soverighty.

The State governors are extremely wicked not to see that by granting land ownership to their poor farmers, they automatically get them 100 steps away from destitute poverty.

Only the past governor of Zamfara did this and for granting farmers land titles, the jew rats unleashed their Fulani dogs on farmers to drive them off the land for a future Jewish acquisition. Already the current governor of Zamfara has since rescinded all the land titles given by the past governor .

The Fulani herdsmen terrorising farmers are working for Jewish interests to unleash hunger from where they will bring forth their Hegelian solution of GMO corporate farming.

You people should start thinking less linearly and understand that every rubbish plaguing our land is being orchestrated from Davos.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Receives Food Donation From War Torn Ukraine by SalamRushdie: 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hohaiiiode:

Exactly why I said African leaders are short sighted , all they know is how to be greedy and womanise
Re: Kenya Receives Food Donation From War Torn Ukraine by inoki247: 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hohaiiiode:

We are not really doing Agriculture here...

When I traveled I saw different type of irrigation pipe people placed on dere farm wetting the plants everywhere Light dey 247 to pump water wey go wet the plants.....

You see common plants like Lettuce growing and getting harvested within 3weeks to 4weeks dem don dey harvest am even during dry season....

I dont think all doz mechanism doz people are using we can afford it here.....

Even when you watch some Indian Movies or some of dere farming series you will see how they harvest Rice so easily and how they plant doz rice which we don't av access to doz equipment and some of the equipment are local
Re: Kenya Receives Food Donation From War Torn Ukraine by DeepThroater: 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
inoki247:

We are not really doing Agricultural here...

Talking trash.

They sow and reap . That's the basis
.what you are advocating for is for corporate farming which will see to millions of farmers becoming destitute , dangerous foods in the market as it will be GMO farmed heavily with pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.

Pray tell, why are organic grown foods preferred in same west than the Jewish nonsense GMO foods?

You people need to start using your brains.

We can have small homesteads averaging 1 to 3 hectares per farmer with mechanization employed .

Why would you think having large Jewish corporations owning all the farmlands and controlling our food supply is a good thing?

Every European who I have met here in Nigeria is so quick to comment on how all pur fruits, vegetables , eggs and beef taste far better than the rubbish they have in their countries.

As I said earlier, Europe was able to make the transition to corporatist farming since most of the land was under serfdom.

You should be looking at Holland which never had serfdom as an example to small efficient individual own farms which the Jew bastards want to destroy .
Re: Kenya Receives Food Donation From War Torn Ukraine by tsdarkside(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Kenya Receives Food Donation From War Torn Ukraine by Dollarremix(m): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2022
That's nonsense
Re: Kenya Receives Food Donation From War Torn Ukraine by DeepThroater: 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
Dollarremix:
That's nonsense

That's the WEF stooge in place that they want to replicate with an Obi presidency
Re: Kenya Receives Food Donation From War Torn Ukraine by GBTYO: 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
If by the slimmest chance Obi is rigged in, I want you to know he and his rogue govt will be chased out of Nigeria like what transpired in Sri Lanka .

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Aide Lectured Shehu Sani On Redesigned Naira Notes / See Exactly How CBN Came About Redesigned Naira Notes (photos) / APC Takes Down Oyo For Tinubu/shettima, Other Party Candidates (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.