Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Tinubu Speaks On Climate Change, Shifts Attention To "Recharge The Lake Chad" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Speaks On Climate Change, Shifts Attention To "Recharge The Lake Chad" (192 Views)

Tinubu Speaks As Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London / Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Speaks On Climate Change, Shifts Attention To "Recharge The Lake Chad" by Ayade001(m): 6:14pm On Nov 22, 2022
Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has said he would not stop the exploration efforts of the federal government in all the frontier basins in the country. Speaking at the flag-off ceremony for oil drilling at the Kalmani area of Gongola Basin, now between Bauchi and Gombe states, Tinubu said he would be more particular about recharging Lake Chad.

The ceremony marked the first oil drilling project in northern Nigeria.

*The* presidential hopeful commended President Muhammadu Buhari for the historic achievement, noting that he has always believed that every part of Nigeria is blessed. In a statement issued by his media office and signed by Tunde Rahman, the former governor of Lagos state then called for support to fully develop every part of the country's potential for great contribution to national prosperity.

Tinubu commended the president for what he called a historic achievement, saying he had always believed every part of the country is richly blessed and should be supported to fully develop their potential and contribute to national prosperity.

He assured the entire country that he is committed to the good works that the present administration had started and brought about their full realization.

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Climate Change, Shifts Attention To "Recharge The Lake Chad" by Jones4190(m): 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
I bought 125,000 Naira diesel for my truck and when the attendant saw Obi's sticker on my windscreen She was very happy, did not collect money from me. Gave me all her sales money for the day, promised me free diesel worth 125k every week. The one wey sweet me pass be say she promised me free T_T_ every weekend.
When master dey lie, what do we expect from followers.
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Climate Change, Shifts Attention To "Recharge The Lake Chad" by darocha1: 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
Without doubt, every part of Nigeria is richly blessed.

The elected governors are just short of ideas and closed to welcoming same from their advisors cos they have their eyes on the ASSURED FUNDS from the central.

I will re-echo it again, for this country to find its bearing, we have start questioning our GOVERNORS and also cancel the sharing formula at the center.

Every state should go and generate their own funds and still be tasked to remit a % to central.

Do this and watch how everyday in government house will be aluta from displeasures citizens.

Do this and watch how your politicians avoid governorship seat and rush senate and House of rep.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Noticed There Is A Global Change? / Coups: U.S. Excludes Sudan, Mali, Others From Africa Leaders’ Summit / Ashiru Accuses El-rufai Of Plunging Kaduna Into Debt, Unfolds Economic Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.