Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

A Smart Stick For The Blind - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Smart Stick For The Blind (270 Views)

How Do I Turn My Normal TV Into A Smart TV? / Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) / Microsoft For The Blind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Smart Stick For The Blind by SundayMiracle(m): 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hi Guys I made a Smart stick for the blind
It senses an obstacle within 10cm and turns On the buzzer

Currently am into Robotics/coding and web development and also little of Mobile app invention
I have made lots of projects such as Automated hand sanitizer, smart home, Combustible Gas leakage detector e.t.c So I will be posting some of them on this platform

if you have any question as regards to them you can ask

So stay tuned I will be dropping a video or image of them
But for now am going to be posting an image or video of the Smart stick for the blind
Just can't upload the video here but if would like to get the full video or possible you want to ask anything you can send a Dm to me 09015468826

Re: A Smart Stick For The Blind by SundayMiracle(m): 11:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
Here I and my students made an obstacle avoiding robot car �

Am currently a STAFF/FACILITATOR at codeambassadors.org

CODE AMBASSADORS is an academy that raises young tech solution providers across all fields, catching them young in technology. Our program is opened to children/teenagers ranging from 6-17 years of age

So we teach different Schools on robotics
/Coding, web development, Mobile app development, python programming e.t.c

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Suspends Account Tracking Elon Musk’s Jet / Google Vs Microsoft: Battle Of The AI Search Engines / Please I Need Someone To Teach Me Any IT Skill ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.