Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,158 members, 7,838,956 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Chief Bode George Interview On A Radio Program, Morning Digest With Jimi Disu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Bode George Interview On A Radio Program, Morning Digest With Jimi Disu (243 Views)

Babajide Sanwo-Olu Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today. / Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today / Obafemi Hamzat Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Bode George Interview On A Radio Program, Morning Digest With Jimi Disu by Interfaceupdate(f): 7:13am On Nov 23, 2022
Chief Bode George Interview On A Radio Program, Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 99.3 FM Station Lagos.

"As It Stands Now, If Atiku Comes To Lagos For Campaign, I Olabode George, the Atona Of Odua Will Not Be There To Campaign For Him."

Interviewer: Sir, Can You Explained To Us How Jandor Comes From APC And Snatched Your Party Ticket, As Governorship Candidate Of PDP?

Bode George: I Don't Want To Go Into That Politics. But kids will always be kid. The Managers of our Party In Abuja Thinks They Know Our Home More Than Us. We Warn Them, We Advised Them, but See How They Messed Up Everything!
Even Her Deputy, The one They Called Funke Akindele Was Never A Member Of Our Party!!

You See, In This Election, I Will Vote. But I Cannot Tell Anyone Who I Will Vote For.

Chief Olabode George, The Atona Oodua Of The Source.

Adegboyega Michael Ademisoye
Re: Chief Bode George Interview On A Radio Program, Morning Digest With Jimi Disu by GardenOfGod(m): 7:15am On Nov 23, 2022
BP coming the way of the drug lord. Man will finally ah Tinubu kpata-kpata
Re: Chief Bode George Interview On A Radio Program, Morning Digest With Jimi Disu by zeuss: 7:16am On Nov 23, 2022
Obedience is peace.
Re: Chief Bode George Interview On A Radio Program, Morning Digest With Jimi Disu by yemmight(m): 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
Jimi Disu @ 99.3 FM Station Lagos is PDP. I have stopped listening to him.

(1) (Reply)

#atikuorganizingforaction / Tourists Protest For Beer At The World Cup. / Osun Assembly Ready To Work With Adeleke – Adeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.