Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today (10430 Views)

Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow / Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today / Fact Check: Did APC Hold Presidential Screening As Okorocha Claimed During Raid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today by hollywater: 8:02am On Nov 23, 2022
Grandpa go and rest please. Stop disgracing yourself.
Re: APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today by LagosIsForIgbos: 8:04am On Nov 23, 2022
Re: APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today by LagosIsForIgbos: 8:04am On Nov 23, 2022
Aufbauh:
Umu chineke let's come out enmass and welcome the one & only Jagaban, the President-elect of Iragbiji.

Asiwaju is the only man that will put me into poverty unlike that other trader who put more of his kinsmen into more riches.
Re: APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today by 2blessed01(m): 8:05am On Nov 23, 2022
brainpulse:
GREAT ONE! We are expecting Tinubu the next president of Nigeria and President of IBos in Ebonyi.
Are you ok
Abi ur drug master don give u one satchet
Re: APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today by Jones4190(m): 8:05am On Nov 23, 2022
Lovenorth:
I am ashamed to be from a country where even bush frog is rooting to become the president. God forbit bat thing. I really don't know who is advising this old thieve to contest for the office of the president
you are the problem of this country, why not contests for the president yourself or does it means you have nothing to offer?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today by Nightwolf1: 8:05am On Nov 23, 2022
Why e no be on Monday I want to check something grin

2 Likes

Re: APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today by AliyuMahdi9: 8:07am On Nov 23, 2022
Take your hard drugs.

Babablulu lulu blululu

Afamed:
We will there. Only Asiwaju project we know. Others are mere participants
Re: APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:07am On Nov 23, 2022
sonature1:
Time to learn another grammar grin

Professor Soyinka should be taking English lessons from kidney-leaking, demented and drug-pushing Professor Ahmed Tinubu grin
ndi the north will vote for their own person grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today by Komu1048(m): 8:14am On Nov 23, 2022
Wow, time for ebony people to key into Asiwaju renewed hope agenda.
Minimum 40% ebonyi votes in the bag. My love for Asiwaju is divine.

..lastly God has answered our prayers for a Nigeria of our dreams.

Nigeria about to be where he truly deserve to be among committee of country

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today by Danisaint112(m): 8:16am On Nov 23, 2022
If Tinubu will even find a way to avoid presidential rallies trust me he would avoid it. The man will be worse than Buhari.
Re: APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today by Brightkarl(m): 8:20am On Nov 23, 2022
Tabithatim:
GOVERNOR UMAHI WELCOMES THE APC PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN COUNCIL AND INDEED ALL APC FAITHFUL IN THE STATE TO THE APC PRESIDENTIAL RALLY AND GOVERNORSHIP CAMPAIGN FLAG-OFF IN EBONYI STATE HOLDING TMRO, THURSDAY,24TH NOVEMBER,2022*

This shows that grandpa will not appear on today's Town Hall meeting with Kadira grin

https://twitter.com/OlatunjiArije/status/1595302470560907265?t=O0PBVuOgNma8GK4YtH-wFQ&s=19
Re: APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today by kingmaster2009: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2022
Lovenorth:
I am ashamed to be from a country where even bush frog is rooting to become the president. God forbit bat thing. I really don't know who is advising this old thieve to contest for the office of the president

But he has a good antecedent that none of your lineage has ever attaim

He worked in mobile as their treasurer ....he was a senator of the federal republic of Nigeria. ....

So.be ashame of yourself and your lineage that none is has excelled or succeeded

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today by MrBONE2(m): 8:31am On Nov 23, 2022
Lovenorth:

It is his turn Bwana, Allow him grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today by Mccullum: 8:37am On Nov 23, 2022
Renewed Hope is a done deal,

only Tinubu I acknowledge as a serious presidential candidate,

Victory is assured by the will of God almighty in 2023.

Vote wisely, please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today by Memeni(m): 8:38am On Nov 23, 2022
If the drug Baron and nearly to the grave old man and the Boko Haram chief gets up to 2% vote from the southeast. Then it will be deduced that southeastherners are cursed. Tinubu and shettima will not get 1% of the East vote.... whether they rig the election or not.
Re: APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today by Ojayk(m): 8:41am On Nov 23, 2022
Tabithatim:
GOVERNOR UMAHI WELCOMES THE APC PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN COUNCIL AND INDEED ALL APC FAITHFUL IN THE STATE TO THE APC PRESIDENTIAL RALLY AND GOVERNORSHIP CAMPAIGN FLAG-OFF IN EBONYI STATE HOLDING TMRO, THURSDAY,24TH NOVEMBER,2022*

https://twitter.com/OlatunjiArije/status/1595302470560907265?t=O0PBVuOgNma8GK4YtH-wFQ&s=19

Baba truly needs some rest to be able to be fit for events (Jos and Ebonyi rally). Old age is a blessing but we need to appreciate that nature lives beyond our lifetime ambitions.
Re: APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today by Indispensable85(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2022
Ebonyi will be shut down. I expect zombedients to wail uncontrollably when they see the crowd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today by deeva2: 8:56am On Nov 23, 2022
Jagaban, the nightmare of Obi supporters/IPOB

1 Like

Re: APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today by Indispensable85(m): 8:56am On Nov 23, 2022
Memeni:
If the drug Baron and nearly to the grave old man and the Boko Haram chief gets up to 2% vote from the southeast. Then it will be deduced that southeastherners are cursed. Tinubu and shettima will not get 1% of the East vote.... whether they rig the election or not.

Reserve some tears for next year. It's too early to weep.
Re: APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today by eskuvoisrael(m): 8:56am On Nov 23, 2022
please people should stop abusive words on Bola Tinubu a former gov of Lagos state. i listen to his interview when he said people abuse him alot,and is not good for his health. Enough of the insult lets us social
Re: APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today by deeva2: 8:58am On Nov 23, 2022
Memeni:

You sit at home every monday and you still want to beliv that you are not cursed.

Re: APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today by deeva2: 9:01am On Nov 23, 2022
southsouthking:
I believe Umahi will approve the use Of Abakiliki Township stadium.
Let's if he'll allow Peter Obi to use the same Township stadium as well, because this Umahi is a Silent Lucifer.

BTW another Blue Laba loading.

You can wail forever.

Tinubu is your next president

Re: APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today by ufuosman(m): 9:07am On Nov 23, 2022
Naira20:
Lol

Nigerians should expect another comedy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today by ufuosman(m): 9:09am On Nov 23, 2022
sonature1:
Time to learn another grammar grin

Professor Soyinka should be taking English lessons from bladder-leaking, demented and drug-pushing Professor Ahmed Tinubu grin
grin grin
Re: APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today by ufuosman(m): 9:10am On Nov 23, 2022
OK na
Re: APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today by southsouthking(m): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2022
deeva2:

You can wail forever.

Tinubu is your next president

Balaba bluelaba blalabu.
Chai it's really difficult defending Tinubu.
I feel the stress and pain you go through on daily basis.
#30k na still money.
Abeg continue jare.
Na where man for dey work, him dey chop.

1 Like

Re: APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today by mema900: 9:18am On Nov 23, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Tinubu wouldn't get up to 25% votes in Ebonyi state.

This I have seen.

You see well my brother

1 Like

Re: APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today by Killermamba: 9:22am On Nov 23, 2022
Tabithatim:

I am expecting a new word for our second album,this brain dead mannequin will never cease to amaze us

Re: APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today by Lauraobd1: 9:30am On Nov 23, 2022
Can't waste my time going there.unless they share part of Abacha loot.. eagerly awaiting PO.
I will attend for free.
Re: APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today by Chuksaluta(m): 9:31am On Nov 23, 2022
He is also expected in thecandidate interview with Kadaria this evening. Hope he uses the platform to prove critics wrong
Re: APC To Hold Presidential Rally In Ebonyi Tomorrow, Tinubu Expected Today by Killermamba: 9:33am On Nov 23, 2022
Mccullum:
Renewed Hope is a done deal,

only Tinubu I acknowledge as a serious presidential candidate,

Victory is assured by the will of God almighty in 2023.
I
Vote wisely, please.

Balablu, blur bulaba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Buhari Doesn’t Deserve Forgiveness" By Adelakun Abimbola / Okada Ban In Delta Starts Today / FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.