Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

How Many Years History Can Be Seen On Your Visa Interview Date - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Years History Can Be Seen On Your Visa Interview Date (678 Views)

Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years / Your Visa Application Has Been Rejected As Nigerian Passport Holder - UAE / Death Trap: Trailer Conveying An Unbalanced Cargo Container Seen On Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Years History Can Be Seen On Your Visa Interview Date by Queeniejee: 9:45am On Nov 23, 2022
Hello Naira land and other graduate school Aspirant

I have a �‍♀️ question

my question it’s been bothering me , but please if you see this please respond, How many years record can the VO see when you go for your visa interview! I was denied 14 years ago as a teenager my aunty wanted to adopt me as her adopted child to the the USA as she had no child , it was denied I don’t know what type of visa it was that I was denied of , I was only 10 years then . Will this history pull out in my F1 interview for grad school? Will the DS-160 still be in record ? , will it affect me ?
Re: How Many Years History Can Be Seen On Your Visa Interview Date by Queeniejee: 9:46am On Nov 23, 2022
Hello Amarachi and other graduate school Aspirant

I have a �‍♀️ question

my question it’s been bothering me , but please if you see this please respond, How many years record can the VO see when you go for your visa interview! I was denied 14 years ago as a teenager my aunty wanted to adopt me as her adopted child to the the USA as she had no child , it was denied I don’t know what type of visa it was that I was denied of , I was only 10 years then . Will this history pull out in my F1 interview for grad school? Will the DS-160 still be in record ? , will it affect me ?

#visa #graduate #Usa
Re: How Many Years History Can Be Seen On Your Visa Interview Date by Helpout12345: 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
Your names and records are still in the US system. Even if it was hundred years ago.

The only thing they don't have about you is your finger print because they don't take finger prints of 10 years old.

1 Like

Re: How Many Years History Can Be Seen On Your Visa Interview Date by ednut1(m): 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
They have your records and biometrics
Re: How Many Years History Can Be Seen On Your Visa Interview Date by sihamey: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2022
Queeniejee:
Hello Amarachi and other graduate school Aspirant

I have a �‍♀️ question

#visa #graduate #Usa

If you did biometric then that’s where your record will be pulled out during your current interview but if not no worries two persons can answer same name but no two persons can have same fingerprints

1 Like

Re: How Many Years History Can Be Seen On Your Visa Interview Date by Helpout12345: 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
sihamey:

If you did biometric then that’s where your record will be pulled out during your current interview but if not no worries two persons can answer same name but no two persons can have same fingerprints

Maybe two people with same name will also look alike.

OP, just don't lie to US embassy. You will be surprised what they can dig out about you and your life.

Yes. They don't take finger prints of children. But don't think you can hide your identity if you have been there before.
Re: How Many Years History Can Be Seen On Your Visa Interview Date by sihamey: 6:31am On Nov 24, 2022
Helpout12345:

Maybe two people with same name will also look alike.

OP, just don't lie to US embassy. You will be surprised what they can dig out about you and your life.

Yes. They don't take finger prints of children. But don't think you can hide your identity if you have been there before.

@bolded do you still look like same as when you are 10 years old ?? Embassy always request a passport photo not less than 6 months e get why .

I didn’t ask her to lie but she will not start telling embassy her story until they ask for it.
Re: How Many Years History Can Be Seen On Your Visa Interview Date by Helpout12345: 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
sihamey:

@bolded do you still look like same as when you are 10 years old ?? Embassy always request a passport photo not less than 6 months e get why .

I didn’t ask her to lie but she will not start telling embassy her story until they ask for it.

You never jam U.S. VO before.

They have her photo when her aunt took her to embassy at 10 year old. She uses American technology every day. Her family members do same.

I repeat again to the poster, they have all your information including the ones you cannot think of.

Just tell them the whole truth. Establish home links more than to the U.S. in your F1 visa application.

Don't go and do things that will earn you a lifetime ban to the U.S.

(1) (Reply)

Japa? UK May Be The Destination You Need. / Is America A Must? / Do You Dream Of Travelling To South Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.