Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Do Telecommunications Pay Money For Cables Lining? I'm I About To Be Fooled? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do Telecommunications Pay Money For Cables Lining? I'm I About To Be Fooled? (158 Views)

It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? / Abba Kyari: Nigerians Can't Be Fooled All The Time! | Naija News Editorial / Brazilian Women Pay Money And Line Up For Hours To Take Photo With The Man With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Telecommunications Pay Money For Cables Lining? I'm I About To Be Fooled? by Valueson: 10:09am On Nov 23, 2022
Good morning.

So, I just received a call from my compound that they wanted to lay a telecommunication line cable at the frontage of my home. Possibly from MTN.

I want to ask, does the landlord get anything like a Tip for allowing his compound to be dug for lining the cable or its free?

Cause I don't know if the agent want to play smart on me as he said its from the government?
Re: Do Telecommunications Pay Money For Cables Lining? I'm I About To Be Fooled? by Hezzyluv: 10:14am On Nov 23, 2022
I'm not really sure they do pay money for doing such. However, if is in the case of breaking the concrete or scattering the interlocking at the front of your house, then they should fix it.

I stand to be corrected tho.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

COURT RULES ON COMPANY’S LIABILITY FOR WORKPLACE VICTIMISATION OF WHISTLEBLOWER / Get Free Web Hosting Without Ads / Hot Tiktok Girls 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.