Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Why Is My Play Station 3 Behaving This Way - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Why Is My Play Station 3 Behaving This Way (1307 Views)

Please I Need To Repair My Play Station 3 Super Slim ASAP / Play Station 3 For Sale...SOLD / Play Station 3 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is My Play Station 3 Behaving This Way by GeneraVieve: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2022
Good morning
I got a play station 3 last week,it has been performing well but recently it goes off after some minutes of using it. I getting tired of it bcus i will be in the middle of action and it qill just go off,can anybody advice me on what to do.
Re: Why Is My Play Station 3 Behaving This Way by GeneraVieve: 11:34am On Nov 23, 2022
M
Re: Why Is My Play Station 3 Behaving This Way by chubbyman(m): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
Well you've just bought yourself a problematic machine,when you saw the ps3 fat you should have ran away from it, best options are to slim or super slim, fat is a no no,no matter how much you spend on it problems will keep popping up no and then sorry mate you've just bought for yourself a big hunk of problem,no offence.
Re: Why Is My Play Station 3 Behaving This Way by Tundestayne: 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
GeneraVieve:
M
YLOD. It can be fixed but you will spend all your money tho.
Re: Why Is My Play Station 3 Behaving This Way by Holardimeji94(m): 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
not yellow light sef. .. red light straight
Re: Why Is My Play Station 3 Behaving This Way by Spidermon: 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2022
Return the console by all means and collect a slim or super slim. There is a reason the fat is considerably cheaper than the slim/superslim.
The YLOD/RLOD is almost a certainty with the fat ps3
Re: Why Is My Play Station 3 Behaving This Way by captainking(m): 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
GeneraVieve:
Good morning
I got a play station 3 last week,it has been performing well but recently it goes off after some minutes of using it. I getting tired of it bcus i will be in the middle of action and it qill just go off,can anybody advice me on what to do.
Return the console.
It's probably overheating due to the paste inside getting finished..
They will keep charging you to fix it.
Just take it back and take the slim

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Play Station 3 Behaving This Way by fergieboy: 8:09am On Nov 24, 2022
You for buy slim 2000 series
I have never for once’s bought ps3 fat due to its problematic
Re: Why Is My Play Station 3 Behaving This Way by NACE13: 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
captainking:

Return the console.
It's probably overheating due to the paste inside getting finished..
They will keep charging you to fix it.
Just take it back and take the slim

My slim started this same issue(going off) when I'm mid-game early this year, so I kept it aside till I'm ready for it again. Can it be repaired?
Re: Why Is My Play Station 3 Behaving This Way by Anticqz: 9:21am On Nov 27, 2022
NACE13:

My slim started this same issue(going off) when I'm mid-game early this year, so I kept it aside till I'm ready for it again. Can it be repaired?
it can be repaired but the fault will keep coming back.. i have dumped my own slim one corner.
Try get another one
Re: Why Is My Play Station 3 Behaving This Way by NACE13: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
Anticqz:
it can be repaired but the fault will keep coming back.. i have dumped my own slim one corner.
Try get another one

Dammit! Gadamn that mofo that sold me this scrap of metal. I guess I'm going to get the superslim or even upgrade to 4. Thanks
Re: Why Is My Play Station 3 Behaving This Way by abiodunbright(m): 9:50am On Dec 01, 2022
NACE13:

Dammit! Gadamn that mofo that sold me this scrap of metal. I guess I'm going to get the superslim or even upgrade to 4. Thanks

If you want a reliable source contact me
Re: Why Is My Play Station 3 Behaving This Way by NACE13: 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
abiodunbright:

If you want a reliable source contact me

To get the problem fixed permanently or to buy another console?
Re: Why Is My Play Station 3 Behaving This Way by NACE13: 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
Anticqz:
Try get another one

Where can I get that original thermal paste? I'm done giving my console to these guys to fix….they keep using fake paste. I'll teardown my console and try to fix it myself. sad
Re: Why Is My Play Station 3 Behaving This Way by abiodunbright(m): 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
NACE13:

To get the problem fixed permanently or to buy another console?

To fix the fault
Re: Why Is My Play Station 3 Behaving This Way by NACE13: 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
abiodunbright:

To fix the fault

Permanently?
OR if not permanently, at least for a very long time. Last time I fixed it, it lasted barely 4 months with little game time.
Re: Why Is My Play Station 3 Behaving This Way by abiodunbright(m): 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
NACE13:

Permanently?
OR if not permanently, at least for a very long time. Last time I fixed it, it lasted barely 4 months with little game time.

I can swap it for you instead
Re: Why Is My Play Station 3 Behaving This Way by abiodunbright(m): 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
NACE13:

Permanently?

I can swap it instead
Re: Why Is My Play Station 3 Behaving This Way by NACE13: 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
abiodunbright:

I can swap it instead

Could you explain better on this swap ish
Re: Why Is My Play Station 3 Behaving This Way by abiodunbright(m): 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
NACE13:

Could you explain better on this swap ish

Chat me up on my signature
Re: Why Is My Play Station 3 Behaving This Way by Anticqz: 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2022
NACE13:

Where can I get that original thermal paste? I'm done giving my console to these guys to fix….they keep using fake paste. I'll teardown my console and try to fix it myself. sad
just get a new console, no matter the paste you fix it with, it still going to crash. Just get a new one.
Re: Why Is My Play Station 3 Behaving This Way by blunt2dcore(m): 9:38am On Jan 01, 2023
Dm me if you are interested in getting a new one slim/fat. No matter how u repair it, the problem will still keep coming back. whatsapp:07038891832.
Re: Why Is My Play Station 3 Behaving This Way by NACE13: 11:17am On Jan 24, 2023
Anticqz:
just get a new console, no matter the paste you fix it with, it still going to crash. Just get a new one.

Na wa o. sad
OK, can I just change the just the motherboard instead of buying another console?
Re: Why Is My Play Station 3 Behaving This Way by Anticqz: 12:10am On Jan 25, 2023
NACE13:

Na wa o. sad
OK, can I just change the just the motherboard instead of buying another console?
changing the mother is the same price as getting a new console.
Re: Why Is My Play Station 3 Behaving This Way by kayfact123(m): 10:58am On Jan 25, 2023
blunt2dcore:
Dm me if you are interested in getting a new one slim/fat. No matter how u repair it, the problem will still keep coming back. whatsapp:07038891832.
So how much is your ps3;slim
Re: Why Is My Play Station 3 Behaving This Way by NACE13: 7:24am On Jan 27, 2023
Anticqz:
changing the mother is the same price as getting a new console.

Na wa o.
OK, is it possible to get just the console without accessories and HDD? Since all I need is just the console.
If possible, Do you know where or whom I can get it from?
Re: Why Is My Play Station 3 Behaving This Way by Anticqz: 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
NACE13:

Na wa o.
OK, is it possible to get just the console without accessories and HDD? Since all I need is just the console.
If possible, Do you know where or whom I can get it from?
you can get only the console for around 55k to 60k now. I went to the Market on Tuesday. As naira don crash.

(1) (Reply)

Command & Conquer Tournament (win N30,000) / Where Are The PS3 Gurus In The House? / Unboxing Gamesir G3s Bluetooth Gaming Controller Review For Android/pc/vr/ps3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.