Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Lost My Watch 4 ⌚ In New York On My Way To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lost My Watch 4 ⌚ In New York On My Way To Nigeria (603 Views)

See The Trailer Accident I Saw On My Way From Zaria This Morning. / Photos Of Frozen Homes In New York After Snowstorm, Trapped Residents For Days / Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost My Watch 4 ⌚ In New York On My Way To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 23, 2022
While transiting between New York and Qatar, I misplaced my Watch 4 ⌚ at the J F Kennedy airport in New York . I'm in Nigeria now and don't know how to recover the watch. The "Find My" reveal it's last location around 7:40PM US time yesterday to be near an eatery close to the airport.

Can I file a lost item?
Pained

Re: Lost My Watch 4 ⌚ In New York On My Way To Nigeria by FamTomx2(m): 11:44am On Nov 23, 2022
Lagbaja54:
While transiting between New York and Qatar, I misplaced my Watch 4 ⌚ at the J F Kennedy airport in New York . I'm in Nigeria now and don't know how to recover the watch. The "Find My" reveal it's last location around 7:40PM US time yesterday to be near an eatery close to the airport.

Can I file a lost item?
Pained

See it as a sacrifice, only if you can understand.
Re: Lost My Watch 4 ⌚ In New York On My Way To Nigeria by cucumbar: 12:23am On Nov 24, 2022
Lagbaja54:

Can I file a lost item?
Pained
buy another one nau. How much is the watch that you are crying all over cyber space?
Re: Lost My Watch 4 ⌚ In New York On My Way To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 26, 2022
cucumbar:
buy another one nau. How much is the watch that you are crying all over cyber space?

$240
Re: Lost My Watch 4 ⌚ In New York On My Way To Nigeria by Originalsly: 5:13am On Nov 27, 2022
Contact the Lost and Found department. Maybe someone handed it to the Cafe and they are holding it hoping the owner will inquire about it. If found by a New Yorker... he is likely to give it to a TSA staff who is likely to turn it in to Lost and Found.
Just curious .... how did you lose the watch?... during security check?

(1) (Reply)

Trending Videos Of Police A§§aulting Illegal Nigerian Immigrants In Turkey / Please Help Me Out With Your Response / Help Me Before It Is Too Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.