Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,705 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

Ashewo Season”- Maureen Esisi Writes As She Shows Off Skin In Skimpy Two-piece; - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ashewo Season”- Maureen Esisi Writes As She Shows Off Skin In Skimpy Two-piece; (1043 Views)

BBNaija’s Cross shares Sexy Video With Maureen Esisi / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Skimpy Chic Outfit / Regina Daniels Slays In Skimpy Denim Skirt (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashewo Season”- Maureen Esisi Writes As She Shows Off Skin In Skimpy Two-piece; by Palevu: 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
Maureen Esisi Nollywood actor Blossom Chukwujekwu’s ex-wife, showed off her curves and skin in a new video shared to Instagram.

The businesswoman did a seductive dance in the video and gave her viewers a complete view by turning as she danced.

zheeka_o
It’s going to be well iJn Amen ��

ebubegiftebube
Hmmmm I think u have pass this, being naked always

kehindeiterogbaaikomo
Too revealing

pretty_feli
Is her life is her choice, make we di concentrate for we own problems �

callmeada1
E get wetin person they pass , especially for age, culture, …tank God for billionaires like Linda..mittewwww u go tire..continue �‍♀️

egbonoffestac
Old woman rest na y una no fit dey for husband house

prizelex_sarahcute
The day I will see you eh be ready oh because I’m gonna hug you tight till you turn red �

nkechiekwusama
This is just why you couldn’t keep your home shame�sorry for you because those who are hyping you wil go behind the camera and �

Re: Ashewo Season”- Maureen Esisi Writes As She Shows Off Skin In Skimpy Two-piece; by atilla(m): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nothing more to say After seeing in her post she captioned it 'ashewo season'.
Re: Ashewo Season”- Maureen Esisi Writes As She Shows Off Skin In Skimpy Two-piece; by Tmb78(m): 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2022
She is unrecognizable under the weight of the filters.
She is not an attractive girl without it,so I feel for her

1 Like

Re: Ashewo Season”- Maureen Esisi Writes As She Shows Off Skin In Skimpy Two-piece; by We4all: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
Tmb78:
She is unrecognizable under the weight of the filters.
She is not an attractive girl without it,so I feel for her

I swear. I barely recognized her.
Re: Ashewo Season”- Maureen Esisi Writes As She Shows Off Skin In Skimpy Two-piece; by pretydiva(f): 9:21am On Nov 24, 2022
Smh

(1) (Reply)

“you’re A Tribal Bigot” – Paul Okoye Slams Brymo Over Comments On Ndi Igbo. / Actress Ronke Oshodi Oke Reveals Why She Lost Weight / Davido’s 4th Baby Mama Answers Netizens Amidst His Cheating Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.