Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Instagram Account For Sale - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Instagram Account For Sale (168 Views)

Let Me Be Your Plug If You Need An Instagram Account / BBN6: White Money's Instagram Account Is Back. (photos) / BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Account For Sale by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
Instagram account with over 3500 real followers for sale. 100% real followers. This account was created around 2019. The account was once at 5000 followers but because I was no longer very active it drop to 3500. Now this Instagram account have generated over 1 million views, and more than 10,000 likes and I have evidence of this. All 100% real human followers, likes and views. Cause I post entertainment content on the page. I will also show how to get more real human followers, likes and views once you buy the page. The price is 15k negotiable. Send me a message on WhatsApp 08138782776. Below is the picture of the page.
-
I know that everybody in Nigeria are scared of scammers. But the assurance I will give to you is that before we do the business we will do video call so that you can screenshot my picture. So that in case I fail to deliver then you can report me to the police. I am a social media manager and I manage alot of accounts that is why I want to sell this one cause I no longer have time for this one again.

(1) (Reply)

Tguyd T67 / Acquire Practical Multimedia Skills This Year At MX Academy, Lagos / AMVCA 2023: A Night Of Triumph For African Cinema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.