Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces (3688 Views)

Donald Duke Spoke Of His Identity Theft By Tinubu And TVC (Video) / Picture: Another Picture Of Donald Duke That Tinubu Stole / Just In: Court Declares Donald Duke As SDP Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces by Gucciblog: 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
For some urchins that were asking for prove, below is another picture of Donald Duke as a boy.

TVC News should be sued!!!

7 Likes

Re: Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces by Gucciblog: 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces by verybadmouth(m): 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
I'm pretty sure Tinubu wasn't the one that built that webpage. It's unfortunate that he's going through this now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces by ecolime(m): 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lol

Tinubu na perpetual crook.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces by Gucciblog: 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
verybadmouth:
I'm pretty sure Tinubu wasn't the one that built that webpage. It's unfortunate that he's going through this now.

You mean TVC News that he owns?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces by PrinceOfLagos: 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
verybadmouth:
He knows about it

He saw the documentary and wished he was the young Donald duke

Tinubu is a criminal impersonator

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces by phorget(m): 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
Breeze don blow,fowl nyash don open waaah!...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces by Naijalarry: 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
Picture also used to describe his biography on his official website at- https://www.bolatinubu.com/about/

13 Likes

Re: Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces by PointZerom: 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
verybadmouth:

This picture has bn in circulation for years as "a young Tinubu" yet the Deadwood didn't deem it fit to correct it because he's benefiting from it. Don't be surprised that this idiotiic Thifnubu is not a Nigerian maybe cotonou or Togo.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces by Tochi3(m): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thief'nubu with theft of any nature is like 5 & 6

The thief in Thief'nubu steals forseen & unforseen things...

What a thief grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces by IGBOSON1: 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
Remnds me of a young Michael Jackson!

7 Likes

Re: Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces by jimyjames(m): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
That handsome boy na tinubu? grin who dash am

I wonder why such a man as tinubu who claims not to be that old can't show anything about his childhood , while people far older who were born in the 30s can show pictures of themselves as kids

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces by mytime24(f): 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces by jchioma: 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
This is a new low for the agbado munchers and Tinuboo urchins. How fraudulent can you be trying to achieve your lifelong ambition?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces by ganisucks(f): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
Gucciblog:
For some urchins that were asking for prove, below is another picture of Donald Duke as a boy.

When the cabal mean you, there's no one on this earth that can save you. This APC people will hear wehn!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces by Obidient4life2: 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
Shame on TINUBU! He doesn't even have ordinary teenage pix

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces by kettykin: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
Impersonation and identity crime is a very big issue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces by ganisucks(f): 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
mytime24:
I will say this only once because I'm enjoying the yabis Baba Lagos is receiving.

What Tinubu meant to say was: "A townhall of discussion of clear ideas is far better than a debate involving people arguing nonsense.

He means that him talking about his plans is better than people shouting at each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces by BossGerald: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
Who's surprised??

Cos I ain't...Emilodrugs is a well known fraudster, go to Chicago were he sells his cheap substance and verify.

Vote wisely

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces by sharpwriter(m): 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
Gucciblog:

Gbam! It is finished... Game over for Bat grin

4 Likes

Re: Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces by traihit: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
PointZerom:

This picture has bn in circulation for years as "a young Tinubu" yet the Deadwood didn't deem it fit to correct it because he's benefiting from it. Don't be surprised that this idiittic Thifnubu is a Nigerian maybe cotonou or Togo.

Is this the source of pain now? So he doesn't have the right to talk now because the picture has been in circulation according to your logic?

Why not ask the handlers of your oga to produce his pictures as a young boy instead of stealing someone else's pictures and impersonating people as he's been accused of?

1 Like

Re: Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces by PraizHim: 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
What AMODA BAT cannot steal does not exist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces by Rahkman: 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
IGBOSON1:
Remnds me of a young Michael Jackson!
exactly !!! Same thing I was thinking

2 Likes

Re: Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces by Omoawoke: 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

He knows about it

PrinceOfLagos:
Dear friends, If Tinubu becomes the flag bearer of APC for 2023 , I will deactivate and retire permanently from Nairaland and all other social media sites

I assure you guys that Tinubu will not be APC presidential flag bearer for 2023 presidential ambition ..

I won't go into much details but, you all should be rest assured that rejected man won't be president ..

1 Like

Re: Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces by securitywatch50: 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
Everything about him is questionable
What a pity

What Tinubu cannot do does not exist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces by AuroraB(f): 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
Tochi3:
Thief'nubu with theft of any nature is like 5 & 6

The thief in Thief'nubu steals forseen & unforseen things...

What a thief grin
What a thief, n'ezie
Chai.

3 Likes

Re: Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces by Globad(f): 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

He knows about it

You're here disgracing yourself

I thought you were so sure that Tinubu wasn't going to get the ticket to the extent that you vowed to deactivate your nairaland account and other social media accounts.

Why should anyone believe any of your posts again?

Why?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces by techWriter1: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
Re: Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces by Chiefwhip01: 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lol, bat may not even be a Nigerian,probably an egun from benin republic,almost all the traces of tinubu in iragbaji in osun state has been erased.
Vote peter obi,vote wisely.

4 Likes

Re: Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces by Tochi3(m): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
AuroraB:
What a thief, n'ezie
Chai.
n'ezie, n'ezie...

2 Likes

Re: Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces by Lauraobd1: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
Very soon you will see blublaba in satchet of ogogoro every where in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces by DSC7: 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
Tinupoo just dey steal people identity up and down....

Even his existence is mysterious...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Again EFCC Arrests Fani-kayode / Nyesom Wike - And The Cancer Gets Worse / 129 Out Of 159 Medical Students Of Lasu Fail To Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.