Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo (42462 Views)

My Dad Has Been Kidnapped Since Saturday Evening At His Work Place / Photo Of The SARS Officer Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Oyo / Lady Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Adamawa Buried Amidst Tears (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by christistruth01: 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
IPOB are the only Kidnappers operating in the SE

1 Like

Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by 0bjpmb: 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2022
All the terrorists attacking igbos in SE are from imo state. Owerri and Orlu has been hijacked by ipob terrorists as their main base. Imo state is cursed

Pacesetterz:

You’re very correct my Broda. Igbos are now attacking fellow igbos in the east. Majority of our brothers are now into crime. They’re now copying the herdsmen and other terrorists. Reason why they’re shooting down security personnel in d east so that they’re can carry out their crimes smoothly. Stop listening to those goat’s coming here to blame d fulanis

1 Like

Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by worksmart(m): 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2022
Suspected Fulani herdsmen

Always suspected never confirmed. I have never ever heard of these (suspected) Fulani herdsmen being captured, yet they keep being the suspect.

I am not holding fort for herdsmen terrorists if indeed they exist because I have never seen any evidence that real herdsmen are terrorists.

All I know is that we have a large population of professional terrorists of all tribes and religions operating all over Nigeria and can be called herdsmen if operating in the middle belt and West, BokoHaram when operating in the North East, Bandits if operating in other Northern regions, IPOB/UGM/ESN/ Militants when operating in the South East and South South.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by ChukwuObe: 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
Danisaint112:

When last did you hear an Igbo man kidnapped his fellow Igbo in the farm. We all know the tribe that are known for attacking not only people's farms but people on their farms.

It happened in Jos, happened in Kaduna recently and major North Central state. It's happening everywhere.

You're just the one blinded by hatred and bigotry to realize evil and condemn it. Everyone in that village must be foolish to have said it was Fulani herdsmen.

You urchins always making Balabu blululu Bulaba statement (nonsense statement) like your Agbado master that is making you guys look even more stupid for defending him.

And how is that different fron Nasarawa is a great country? Hahahahaha

I feel like slapping sense into your head undecided
Yehn yehn yehn yehn yehn!
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by Kodak9(m): 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
Igbo pple kidnapped fellow Igbos but they are tagging a tribe... Bigotry go kee Ina Sha...
You must be very mad

1 Like

Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by JOemmy(m): 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
Spiritualizt:
This is terrible how can these animals allowed to be committing such dastardly act in the southeast and allowed to go scot-free, The relevant authority should do everything possible to put these criminals behind bar.

That's surely never going to happen with their fulani brother buhari still in power. Have they arrested and prosecuted all people that committed genocides in southern kaduna and benue?
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by fredoooooo: 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
shutup! The massacre in Eha Amufo and Uzo Uwani is done by Fulani herdsmen. It’s been going on for years now.
Sharap there , the ones kee by ipob how many times did you condemn it ..
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by JOemmy(m): 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
Danisaint112:

When last did you hear an Igbo man kidnapped his fellow Igbo in the farm. We all know the tribe that are known for attacking not only people's farms but people on their farms.

It happened in Jos, happened in Kaduna recently and major North Central state. It's happening everywhere.

You're just the one blinded by hatred and bigotry to realize evil and condemn it. Everyone in that village must be foolish to have said it was Fulani herdsmen.

You urchins always making Balabu blululu Bulaba statement (nonsense statement) like your Agbado master that is making you guys look even more stupid for defending him.

I feel like slapping sense into your head undecided
Yehn yehn yehn yehn yehn!

You are just wasting ur time responding to all those senseless irredeemable bigots they know the truth but have chosen the evil paths that suit their personalities.

2 Likes

Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by Omodua(m): 11:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
Litekaw244:
SToP NOw

NIGERIANS ONLY

Palmpay November campaign just started and it ending on first week of December, people are making money from it,

There are giving new user 6,000 naira that join and register through the verify campaign link and you must withdraw instantly after you receive the money.

Also old user like me can benefit also by using another number to register and get the bonus

and you can get more money by using different numbers to register

To get the bonus you will need the verify campaign link to use and register on palmpay which you can find it here in this Facebook post click the Facebook link. https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid02PCe6jpQ2124BcWdY4oS8WhBRWY3x7u5b1A96VYtCfNTAsahtcF65RZx74h1vcDQEl/?app=fbl

Follow the instructions in the post to register successfully.... Don't forget to send me #1000 to my account after you receive the #6,000 to your account as appreciation for showing you this update... 9. 0 .8. 3 6. 2. 6. 6. 5. 7 palmpay account thanks
What's this
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by 010okoogar: 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
Innocent blood spilling everywhere cos of oneNigeria .
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by Simbrixton(m): 11:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Don’t type unless your brain is intact. Didn’t you read the massacre in Enugu by Fulani herdsmen?
they are most likely ESN
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by Simbrixton(m): 11:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
010okoogar:
Innocent blood spilling everywhere cos of oneNigeria .
Obidient is on his way to power
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by VULCAN(m): 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
Have you been asleep for the past 6yrs that Fulani started made this the norm in the East?

Which relevant authority are you talking about?

The relevant authority that has not sentenced 1 single herdsman to jail or another relevant authority?

Spiritualizt:
This is terrible how can these animals allowed to be committing such dastardly act in the southeast and allowed to go scot-free, The relevant authority should do everything possible to put these criminals behind bar.
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by Cmanforall: 12:55am On Nov 24, 2022
MufasaLion:
So media house is the next place to go to? Why can't he go to the cops?

People living in the rural areas are their own problem. Instead of rejecting rice and 2k that they share to them during election period, they will not and this is the end result.
Cops that are at risk of death overthere?
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by LordOfTheGame: 12:57am On Nov 24, 2022
God please preserve their lives and bring them back home
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by MeaslesMumpsRub: 1:48am On Nov 24, 2022
How do you know they are fulani.
Did you see their Sanda or you saw their Cows there?

Your parents were kidnapped by UGM not Fulani.
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by MeaslesMumpsRub: 1:50am On Nov 24, 2022
Simbrixton:
they are most likely ESN

I agree with you.
Soludo has said several times that all those perpetrating evil in his state are Igbos.

Igbos need to stop this blame game. If Evans the notorious kidnapper was not caught, He too was riding under fulani kidnappers.
Igbo people face your problems and stop blaming fulani and dss for every calamity that befalls you.

2 Likes

Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by Edusouls(m): 1:58am On Nov 24, 2022
Curious345:
Jiz

Where is ESN
of course because they caused more harm than Good, the day they started killing and terrorizing fellow Igbos in the name of eliminating saboteurs was when Igbos despised them kpatatakpata…

1 Like

Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by Ashirioluwa: 2:18am On Nov 24, 2022
Only God can save us in this country because the security situation is worse than what the government is telling us.
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by nony43(m): 3:21am On Nov 24, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
Igbo pple kidnapped fellow Igbos but they are tagging a tribe... Bigotry go kee Ina Sha...

Didn’t you read the massacre by herdsmen in Enugu?
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by nony43(m): 3:22am On Nov 24, 2022
mu2sa2:
So fulani came all the way from futa djallon through Mali, across Benin, Niger and northern Nigeria down to biafra to kidnap igbos. Chai, how could this have happened? Are the igbos hiding something from us?

The people kidnapping in KD south are from the creeks right?
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by nony43(m): 3:24am On Nov 24, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
na only bigoted soul go believe say na fulani kidnapped them...

So the people that kidnapped the Methodist prelate are from the Creeks. What has Buhari said about Herdsmen kidnapping in Benue?
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by wolverine78: 4:35am On Nov 24, 2022
Y'all need to arm yourselves. Always said if I ever decide to relocate back to Nigeria. I will definitely stay armed and ready.
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:00am On Nov 24, 2022
MufasaLion:
So media house is the next place to go to? Why can't he go to the cops?

People living in the rural areas are their own problem. Instead of rejecting rice and 2k that they share to them during election period, they will not and this is the end result.

I don't believe you.
In Nigeria we always find way to feel better wen something happen.
Someone get kill...... Oh ! He's a cult member.
Christians in the North, get marginalize... Oh, they vote them into power.
We must remove self righteous from ourselves to liberate everyone from this demonic situation we found ourselves

1 Like

Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by TooMuchSense1(m): 5:16am On Nov 24, 2022
alanto:

May God keep preserve them, they'll come back lagbara Oloun
Where was 'agbara ọlọun' when they were being kidnapped?
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by Ezewuzie01: 5:31am On Nov 24, 2022
IPOB terrorists have done what they know how best to do. Kill, behead and cannibalize.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by Curious345: 6:08am On Nov 24, 2022
Edusouls:
of course because they caused more harm than Good, the day they started killing and terrorizing fellow Igbos in the name of eliminating saboteurs was when Igbos despised them kpatatakpata…
very true ... They are criminals
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by Sleekfingers: 6:14am On Nov 24, 2022
Wisdomkosi:
My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu

https://igberetvnews.com/1432699/parents-kidnapped-fulani-herdsmen-enugu-photos/

How u take know say dem be Fulani herdsmen? Where is their cows? Abi, dem be herders without no cows?
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by nurusystem(m): 6:52am On Nov 24, 2022
Fulani again or your Igbo brothers
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by Das1mama: 7:15am On Nov 24, 2022
Eleken:

who told you they haven't reported to the police..

think before you type
I TAUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT SAW IT... A CONTROVERSIAL SPECIES AT LARGE, ROAMING LIKE A FIERCE LION, LOOKING FOR WHO TO SWALLOW.
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by Das1mama: 7:21am On Nov 24, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
IPOB terrorists have done what they know how best to do. Kill, behead and cannibalize.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO MENTION NAMES! THOUGH JUST MY TAKE.
Re: My Parents Have Been Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Anthony Okonkwo by NoToTerrorists: 7:24am On Nov 24, 2022
fredoooooo:

Sharap there , the ones kee by ipob how many times did you condemn it ..
cos you live with me? Clueless Fred. Hope you don’t pass on this cluelessness genes to your unborn kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den / Two Brothers Burnt To Death For Stealing A Motorcyle (very Graphic Photos) / Man Stabs Girl To Death In Calabar Over Handset (Graphic photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.