Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang (73295 Views)

Ogun LP: Okupe Mishandled ₦‎20 Million Mobilisation Fees For Oyo Rally / Peter Obi’s Oyo Rally Shocked APC To Their Foundation – LP / Bishop P.O Evang Hosts Mr Ibu As They Declare Support For Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang by Allisgud: 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
Them no beat ham cheat for house
Re: Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang by SenatePresdo(m): 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:

Why am I even discussing national politics with irrelivant people who with 40 million people can't secure common presidency In 60 years, not Vice in 40 years

Only hate and loud mouth them sabi

Does an average Igbo man look like who cares about presidency?

Traditionally, na who life dey deal with dey complain about leadership.

Even if Satan Rules Nigeria, Igbos would be the least poverty stricken people in Nigerian.

That people are supporting obi is because he's not an Igbo project.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang by Okhuadams(m): 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lizzysamuel:
As shared by Bishop P.O Evang.

https://twitter.com/BishopPOEvang/status/1595431529630531589?s=09

https://twitter.com/BishopPOEvang/status/1595456076224266241?t=Q3qUFh4ryHWl7YKCfXGbmQ&s=19
Bloody disobedient liers show us the video. Na like this you wah take win election
Re: Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang by fof1: 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Obi and drama

Nollywood social media President

Attention Seeking wwhore

When People are Sick they find Native Doctors instead of Medical Doctors...to cure for a Laboratory tested illness...May it never be You!

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang by Sendero: 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

https://twitter.com/BishopPOEvang/status/1595456076224266241?t=Q3qUFh4ryHWl7YKCfXGbmQ&s=19

This monkey is completely intact and I'm not happy at all undecided

I expected to see a swollen face with lots of blood...with tires, firewood and petrol featured too
Re: Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang by Benchilwell: 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
Pple say probagada need brain,I watch it on Twitter,d guy na real aboki with suit.
Re: Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang by Benchilwell: 11:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
olaks4real:
I hope this your news is real , where is the dagger, you’re just showing us picture of a man on suit.
go to Twitter and see d video,he even brought d dagger out.
Re: Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang by Benchilwell: 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
FromTopToBottom:
...you don't have sense...move round the world to be enlightened but you said no...

Have you seen where someone was stabbed on the hand and he died after some hours ? Hand ooooo..not chest ....I said for hand...
He go shock you...try aboki and see...
he don't know,if it poison dagger,any small cut in any part of d body,d person might even die.
Re: Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang by Sleekfingers: 11:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thrash.......another olori centre table thrash
Re: Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang by AfonjaPriest: 11:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

He is an APC implant to carry out Tinubu's evil machination. We will always have on our minds the memories of Funsho Williams to guide us to the evil strategies of BATstard miscreant urchins.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang by Benmob: 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nairaland welcome o!,na now I know say many of ur mod na apc unchin,many of ur likes they say it propaganda,where is d video than I later post d video of wat happen,sharp sharp una no even wait ,una ban me like DCU Flash Wally west,but don't worry d video already they Twitter,make una hide Twitter own and ban my Twitter account
Re: Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang by ufotunang: 11:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
Curious345:
Obi just got to be careful outhere .

He mingles within the crowd too much
...abi..he has to be careful...he should know that it's not everybody that will like him
Re: Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang by Poleski: 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
Tinubu agberos at it again?
Re: Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang by AcuraZDX: 11:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Wembley alone is 90k.
I don't know why you Obidient pigs are cursed with lying. Them swear for Una?

90k is not up to 3 wards in Maiduguri LG where Shettima comes from or 2 wards in Alimosho.

2 wards of under aged voters.

Nuisance
Re: Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang by etrouble: 12:03am On Nov 24, 2022
OnlySmartHustler:
If atall this is true, that person must be an urchin with BATty look..
....Modified.. Like i said before the picture was added,he is truely an urchin with a BATty look. He looks like his master who has devilish mind caused by overdose of hard drugs.

Post the picture of your father, let us see how miserable he looks
Re: Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang by etrouble: 12:05am On Nov 24, 2022
madapcmod:
They are joking with fire. Won't say more

Thieffnubu and his thugs are joking with fire

Obi can't be threatened out of this God given mandate

If Peter Pandora Obituary is killed nothing will happen. He is not different from the hundreds of people that die due to Buhari's ineptitude everyday.

If anything happens to Obituary, you will just cry and sleep. If you disturb public peace, you will witness what your grandparents witnessed in 1967. Stop boasting, you can't do nothing
Re: Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang by Xedmark: 12:14am On Nov 24, 2022
This is a shock I Know this guy and as a fan of Peter Obi that I am, I don't understand why anyone would want to hurt him. I know the guy in this picture. We went to the same secondary school, we finish the Same year but I think he was in the commercial class then cos we were not really friends I Just know him from a distance. I don't think the guy can ever mean any harm. They should please look into the matter properly.
Re: Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang by ichado1: 2:07am On Nov 24, 2022
Script. Using dagger to kill a presidential candidate who has security. Mmmmmmchteeew
Re: Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang by Spandau: 2:45am On Nov 24, 2022
babaolofin:

That is what is called Nzobu Nzobu politics. They want to create confusion in the South East which will provoke the Nigerian Army Act to revolt as it happened at ODI (Bayelsa) and at Benue and look for avenues for International Sympathy for Biafra cause. OBI is not looking for votes because he is not in contention for Presidency.

This Ibadan jokes is too childish. He wants to become Aguiyi Ironsi of 2022.

The Bibles says " If a man is nothing and thinks he is something, he is only deceiving himself".

Today, while at a place in Lagos, I heard some IBOs discussing that they are earnestly waiting for war to start. They said they are tired of Nigeria and just waiting for war to break out. By then, I know social media space must have been filled with Anti Tinubu and Anti APC topics. The frustration is much.
So you have suddenly become a bible thumper, Kadoso? You that didn't believe in God. You Sha want to disguise by fire by force. I see you seunmsg. Kadoso Mutairu!
Re: Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang by Spandau: 2:48am On Nov 24, 2022
babaolofin:

This is too childish. Peter OBI is now the AGUIYI IRONSI of 2022 to the IBOS. Are they trying to remind us of Aguiyi Ironsi assassination at Ibadan? Funny people. Jokers.

Keyamo is a very intelligent person. Perhaps, Keyamo must have given the information based on Intelligence Report from Intelligence Agencies. Some months ago, Keyamo informed the public that Peter OBI was planning a fake assassination attempt on his own life to indict the government and APC that they want to assassinate him in order to cause confusion. The early information by Keyamo thwarted all plans already made for the fake assassination attempt.

Kadoso Mutairu!
Re: Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang by dadexcel: 3:27am On Nov 24, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

.........my brother you people should simply increase security around Peter obi ....each time I watch him I get scared for him .....Nigeria is a dangerous place . Protect your principal while you can...if anything happens to him nothing will happen afterwards....so avoid anything happening by increasing security atounf him ....
Re: Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang by Shadysen: 4:38am On Nov 24, 2022
Okortor:
How many person's don't have food to eat tonight? Kindly signify
i dont
Re: Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang by Shadysen: 4:39am On Nov 24, 2022
Okortor:
i dont, can you help?
Re: Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang by supereagle(m): 5:03am On Nov 24, 2022
bennybuhari:
List. Post the video now

I have the video.
Re: Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang by iyke2frankeze: 5:23am On Nov 24, 2022
The descendants of a fallen demon. Cone headed black burnt offerings.
Re: Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang by MelesZanawi: 5:43am On Nov 24, 2022
AcuraZDX:

2 wards of under aged voters.
Nuisance

Those voters will make you cry. Dumb fool.
Re: Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang by Stevyne: 5:47am On Nov 24, 2022
Okortor:
any show
Re: Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang by OnlySmartHustler(m): 5:51am On Nov 24, 2022
etrouble:

Post the picture of your father, let us see how miserable he looks
In my case my dad is not my master in politics, Peter Obi is. You know how handsome he looks compared to you,urchins and una druglord.. Mad fellow
Re: Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang by kingsceemark(m): 5:55am On Nov 24, 2022
Igbo:
He was sent by Mazi Simon Ekpa who doesn't want election in Biafra
It may be as a result of infighting between DOS and Autopilot ESN

I came across your comments so many times, you typed and reason like an infant, primary school kids can never think and behave the way an old man like you misbehaved, grow up please
Re: Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang by Yibo(m): 6:32am On Nov 24, 2022
kingsceemark:

I came across your comments so many times, you typed and reason like an infant, primary school kids can never think and behave the way an old man like you misbehaved, grow up please
so it can also pain you like this?
You can't take what you dish out
Some of you are already blaming Tinubu for unrest in Alaibo
Re: Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang by deebrownneymar: 6:34am On Nov 24, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN / Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.