Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) (15771 Views)

Pictures From APC Solidarity Rally In Jigawa State For Tinubu/Shettima / ‘Forum Of Bishops’ Holds Solidarity Rally For Pantami (Photo) / Amotekun: ‘Lunatics’ Join Solidarity Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) by lhordspy: 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ibadan North-East, (the home of Oyo state Governor Seyi makinde) Holds solidarity rally for Tinubu/Shettima.
#RenewedHope.
Video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OSW1hUr1Z8

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) by lhordspy: 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
This is just One L.G.A of 33 grin cheesy
Remember i promise to desists from insults or gbas gbos politics henceforth.

But, i promise, Walahi ... so help me God.
I will keep bullying zombidients till they accept the fact that khakki isnt leather. grin

102 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) by lhordspy: 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
Peter Obi with the help of Pa adebanjo(with due respect) .. And some Yoruba antagonist group pulled just 2k crowd in the whole of Oyo. Una dey constitute nuisance everywhere.

This is NOT a counter-rally but we are bullying you guys.
Yes, i agree. We are bullies. grin

Oyo state consists of 33 L.G.A, this is just 1 Local government (Ibadan North-East) The home of governor seyi makinde.
We call it testing microphone.

95 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) by LeoDeKing: 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
Is it the same oyo state pandora Obituary's rally could not get more than 150 people to attend despite pa Adebanjo's endorsement?

Okay, I understand, pandora Obituary no dey give shi shi. But I thought Nigerians attend his events out of freewill and indeed spend their hard earned resources on the clown who has nothing to show in Anambra after 8 years?

Tinubu will lead Atiku with a gap that even Atiku will finally relocate to cameroun. Pandora Obituary will move to Anambra before the end of 2022.

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) by Naira20: 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
Analyzing the video

Lol

Look closely at the distance between the bungalow and those storey buildings, you'd have an idea of the size of the ground.

More like people coming to a Secretariat to collect foodstuffs or buy jamb forms

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
grin Yaruba people Further Ushering Eegbo to political death.

So a whole Obansanjo and adebanjo can't give Obi half of this crowd for his rally, the wickedness They did to Obi today is very terrible angry...

Only fulls don't know Obasanjo wants yaruba to get power in 2023, eegbo shine your eye's, Afenifere and Obasanjo aren't supporting Peter Obi at all..
Vote your son Ifeanyi Okowa...

Imagine Ordinary Lga rally, pass presidential rally by a presumed third force, that has the backing of a former president and current Yaruba leader of Afenifere..

LP can't even boast of 3k members in the whole SW... Yaruba terribly tribalistic against eegbo, atleast eegbo gave abiola 45% of their votes, at this rate yaruba won't even give eegbo 0.99%..

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) by DesignMaestro(m): 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
Neck pressing mode lol grin grin grin

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) by lhordspy: 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
Naira20:
Analyzing the video

Lol

Look closely at the distance between the bungalow and those storey buildings, you'd have an idea of the size of the ground.

More like people coming to a Secretariat to collect foodstuffs or buy jamb forms

Is it raining?

Or is that your tears?

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) by Ogbuefi2020: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
Childish attempts to distract Obi's great rally in Ibadan but failed woefully

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) by Naira20: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lol

lhordspy:

Is it raining?
Or is that your tears?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) by Okoroawusa: 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hahahaha....I laugh in OBIDENSE

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) by BATified2023: 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
Is this not d same Ibadan igbos believe they will win

If ment was a tribe

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) by Manq180: 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2022

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) by Moh247: 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
cool

E choke

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) by Majesty2(m): 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
Asiwaju of Naija, on your mandate we stand

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) by specialmati(m): 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
lhordspy:
Peter Obi with the help of Pa adebanjo(with due respect) .. And some Yoruba antagonist group pulled just 2k crowd in the whole of Oyo. Una dey constitute nuisance everywhere.

This is NOT a counter-rally but we are bullying you guys.
Yes, i agree. We are bullies. grin

Oyo state consists of 33 L.G.A, this is just 1 Local government (Ibadan North-East)
We call it testing microphone.
grin grin grin grin grin grin every right thinking person knows that touts and agberos are bullies without you telling them.they already know . but to all the touts and agbero union of nairaland,the sensible nigerians says they dont want agbero chairman in aso rock next year.aso rock is not a health center for old corrupt money bag

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) by specialmati(m): 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
BATified2023:

If ment was a tribe
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin if ment was a tribe then touts and agbero will rule nigeria in 2023.most of you touts and agbero thinks you guys out numbers sensible people in this country abi.so for una mind we should vote APC because una chairman they contest after what his brother has done to the economy.wicked souls everywhere

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) by Dopkeen: 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
Evil party

1 Like

Re: Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) by bestman09(m): 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
sad
Copy master.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) by Dapson73(m): 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
Obituaries are in severe pains as I type . grin

19 Likes

Re: Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) by yesloaded: 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
My former LG but still dey rep Ibadan North East

Don't be surprised to see people vote for APC governorship candidate but refused to vote for senate & presidential candidate

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) by LiveWithIt: 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
Up APC, APCto aso rock, up jagaban

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) by AliyuMahdi9: 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
Take your hard drugs

Babablulu lulu blululu

lhordspy:
This is just One L.G.A of 33 grin cheesy

Remember i promise to desists from insults or gbas gbos politics henceforth.

But, i promise, Walahi ... so help me God.
I will keep bullying zombidients till they accept the fact that khakki isnt leather. grin

1 Like

Re: Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) by Majesty2(m): 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
BATified2023:

If ment was a tribe
Nah sawdust full their brain now, people wey go labour in vain

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) by Bluntemperor: 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
Naira20:
Analyzing the video
Lol

Yinmu!
So you can even see and say truth when you see one,abi!
Na wao for Una!

6 Likes

Re: Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) by sultry69(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
Just one LG,this one loud o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) by Qardinalcaptain: 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
God forbid BAT thing

1 Like

Re: Ibadan North-East L.G.A APC Solidarity Rally (Video, Photos) by ezechi242: 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
You show us videos and pictures in jos and we all know how it ended ....here in warri we chop their money wella and we no go still vote am.. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Boko Haram Leader Arrested At Karkasara Quarters In Kano / Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass / President Buhari Will Address Gap Between Rich And Poor – Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.