Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice (11635 Views)

Atiku Vs Tinubu Vs Obi How They Stand On National Development Benchmarks / Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu / Atiku Meets Edwin Clark, Afenifere And Ohaneze Leaders (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice by ganisucks(f): 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
The Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, says what Afenifere, the apex Yoruba socio-cultural group, is standing for today is the future of Nigeria.

Obi made the statement on Wednesday during his presidential campaign rally in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital.

Recall that the Elder statesman and leader of the Yoruba socio-political group, Afenifere, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, had endorsed the candidature of Obi for the 2023 presidential election.

Adebanjo had repeatedly echoed his support for Obi.

“It is no longer a tea party. Those who are there do not want to leave, but we will kick them out. I want your action, don’t let the opponents intimidate you.

“I have found in Peter Obi a person that would cool me down for a better tomorrow. Your future is in your hands, and your positive action will make Peter Obi the next President,” he had said.

But while campaigning on Wednesday at Ibadan, Obi said that Adebanjo and Afenifere are standing for justice and fairness.

“Let me tell you what Ayo Adebanjo and Afenifere are standing for today is what will make the future of Nigeria. They are standing for equity; they are standing for justice, they are standing for fairness, and only equity, justice, and fairness will be the foundation of which we will build a united Nigeria,” Obi said.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/23/afenifere-adebanjo-stand-for-fairness-equity-peter-obi/

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice by ganisucks(f): 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
Equity, Fairness and Justice.

160 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice by lhordspy: 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
Sorry sir. Get your fact right.

This is not justice but fetish for failure.
Incase you are un-aware of the past history of Afenifere, most especially Pa adebanjo(with due respect). The man has history in supporting losers.

It is more of a fetish now. Like every election, he weigh his options. Neglect the winning side and always go with the losers.

2007,2011, 2015, 2019 ............. Ask around. Pa adebanjo(with due respect) never rolls with the winner.

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
grin This their support is borne out of wickedness.

Support with no product...

Hope say you no give them shishi.

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice by DonBenny77(m): 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
Obi is cummin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice by Naira20: 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
I'm so proud of forthright men.
All the useless bigots have painted us in a bad light

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice by dawnomike(m): 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
That's right!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice by Houseofglam7(f): 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
smiley
Re: Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice by Akinsete19(m): 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
Sure, victory is ascertained.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice by hisgrace090: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
Very nice!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice by FashionCookie(f): 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
War start! grin
Re: Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice by JoshTim: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lol....i trust my brothers....All votes for BAT. Akun wo la ma di. All these Ibos just dey deceive themself. A typical Ibadan man, a typical Oyo man, a typical Iseyin, a typical idere, a typical eruwa, a typical oke iho, a typical igbora,a typical lanlate ati gbogbo oke mejeje ati Ibarapa Mejeje go vote BAT. Òbí just dey dey disturb himself.

The same thing applies to Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara and Lagos. Where Obi wan get yoruba vote we wan see am. That omo ale called pa Adebanjo will lick his shits.

Na Olubadan go support obi Abi na Óyo Alaafin?....or other Yoruba kings?...i just dey laugh yeebos. If una see 5k votes make una thank God

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
Oga they are not supporting you

They are just deceiving you

You better step down

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice by hisgrace090: 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Watch it before you slide into coma because of Peter obi popularity.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice by Benitoh: 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
Peter obi will make the best ever president in Nigeria.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice by Demogorgon(m): 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
No go run mad oh

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice by ufuosman(m): 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
Dats wot Nigerians want

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice by maasoap(m): 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
Because they stand for controversy.
Re: Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice by Godjone(m): 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
Wherever pa Adebanjo is, may God continue to increase his strength, wisdom and knowledge. He will reap reap this effort a thousand years to come because he remains the only fearless and vocal voice of the South. The politicians in the South are useless. Spineless Coward. Thieves and rogues

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice by omonnakoda: 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
The fundamental problem is Igbos say if Obi does not have it let the Fulani have it

That is enough word for wise Yoruba people
Those are the words of enemies

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice by compton11(m): 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
Akinsete19:
Sure, victory is ascertained.
which victory?

The man was known to be supporting losers grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice by ATLIEN2027: 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
The old senile hag is supporting you because he's confused and a hater of Tinubu.
You will find out after the election that the old hag is inconsequential and totally irrelevant in the scheme of things in SW elections.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice by ElSudani: 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
ganisucks:
Equity, Fairness and Justice.

The type we saw under Jonathan? Baba think 2022 is just like 1952.
The type of equity, fairness and justice demonstrated by Obi in Anambra where by his own admission everyone was on strike?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice by Dididrumz(m): 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
Fact.
Re: Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice by Chidex500: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
Lolzz! BAT that Court will soon remove

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice by onuman: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
Afenifere is the most brilliant side of Yoruba.
Bola Tinubu rose to fame from Afenifere.
Afenifere understands that Nigeria under the present skewed and lopsided political structure, with unitary government system, is a fraud.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice by ofuonyebi: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
lies from the blue sky
birds of the same FAILURE colour fly together!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice by enobong18: 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
Shortup. In February you will drop out of NL.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Afenifere And Pa Adebanjo Support Me Because They Stand For Justice by Winters23: 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
OBI teaching them basic politics

grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Over-voting Had Been Defeated; But Vote-Manipulations Are Yet To Be Defeated / Hausa/fulani Take Over In Niger Republic See Map Of Arewa / North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.