Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

This Will Help You To Survive This Hard Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Will Help You To Survive This Hard Economy (354 Views)

Igboland Doesnot Need Oil To Survive This All We Need. / Aso Rock Can Not Survive This Explosion/ Wike Blast And Expose Tinubu Deal With / Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Will Help You To Survive This Hard Economy by MandelaLives: 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
I'm somewhere right now and I got inspired to share this.

I noticed that there are many frayed nerves in Nigeria right now. So much anger and anguish being manifested.

I just got a few ideas I want to share to help raise our survival levels.

1. AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, RELAX

I was inspired to start writing this, after reading news of someone killed in a kind of fight. Looks like the guy worked as a political thug?

That guy was probably looking for money. Now, he is dead. The politician he was fighting for will only say things like "we regret the death of our beloved Xyz. We pray that his family gets the heart to bear this irreparable loss blah blah blah".

That's all. The guy is gone forever!!! IRREPARABLE loss indeed!

Let's reduce our desperation. It will not help us as a people and as individuals.

Just do your best in your legit hustle. The day your door will open, you won't believe your eyes. Certainly better than dying for the ambition of a thief (a.k.a. politician). What will you tell your God?

Personally, I discovered that the more I relax, the more things work for me. Maybe, you can try it.

Our ancestors believed that, if you are drowning and you struggle with the water, then, you'll drown.

So, let's learn to relax. It helps you to see your problems more clearly so that you can solve it more effectively.

No need to be beating about the bush. Be goal-oriented. Be strategic. You need to be relaxed before you can be any of these.

Being relaxed doesn't mean you should be lazy. It means you should hustle intelligently.

If you want to enjoy great peace, don't do anything that can hurt your conscience or that can hurt other people. It's the golden door to a peaceful life.

For instance, as the 2023 elections are approaching, support only what your INNERMOST conscience supports. Don't serve politicians more than you serve God.

For instance, if a politician sends you to go and kill, and you obey him, you are disobeying God to obey the politician. This means that you are valuing the politician more than you value your God. So, you can NEVER have peace.
Re: This Will Help You To Survive This Hard Economy by optimistcandyboy(m): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
e dey ur body
Re: This Will Help You To Survive This Hard Economy by Chigorkizz(m): 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
Come and finish what u started.
Re: This Will Help You To Survive This Hard Economy by MandelaLives: 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
Chigorkizz:
Come and finish what u started.

Yes, I just returned. I was outside. I have edited number 1. Let's just roll with the insp.
Re: This Will Help You To Survive This Hard Economy by MandelaLives: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
2. HAVE A RELAXED WAY OF EARNING A LIVING

Only Lie Muhammad can say that money is not important in life. Without making regular money, there's no way you are not going to be having a bad mood.

Plus,

If you are doing a job that doesn't give you some time to rest, start working towards getting another job.

This is because, if you aren't living a restful life, there is no way you wouldn't be getting a bad mood again and again. For instance, if your job makes you stay on the traffic for 5 hours every evening and 2 in the morning.

But, don't stop the present job until you get another one oh hmmm!

You can get another job or you start up a business gradually. These days, starting your own business is easier than before because you can launch the business online and be working on it side by side with your regular job until it stands. Then, you can give up your troublesome job.

Working on starting your own business will give you immediate HOPE of quitting. So, it can also help to calm you down.

If you are trying to start a business, I recommend doing so around something you are very good at and that you are passionate about. Take time to find out.

If we can all discover our talents, there will be no lazy jobless people for corrupt politicians to use and dumb. And, how to discover your talent, is to find out something that you are particularly good at and passionate about.
Re: This Will Help You To Survive This Hard Economy by MandelaLives: 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
3. SUPPORT THE TRUTH AND JUSTICE ALWAYS EVEN IF YOU ARE STANDING ALONE

There's nothing that relaxes me than knowing I'm standing for the truth and not doing what someone else wants.

For instance, don't support a political candidate simply because you think he CAN win. Rather, support because you know that he CAN deliver quality leadership.

Just try living this way and see. It makes you feel completely independent and free and deeply happy. Try and see.
Re: This Will Help You To Survive This Hard Economy by MandelaLives: 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
4. STOP BEING EXTRAVAGANT

Stop spending money any how. There is nothing that raises your blood pressure like an empty bank account or a backlog of debts.

Instead of wasting money to show off childishly, start practicing personal accountability and start setting savings and investment goals. Start an investment profile with the much you have. You'll be surprised where you'll get in a few months.

One of the things that will help you to be happy is to wake up every night and remember that, if you have any emergency now, you have enough money to handle it.

(1) (Reply)

Yobe Is For Atiku / Mercy Johnson’s Husband Reacts As His Wife Comes Under Attack Over Tinubu’s Camp / Cattle Rearing Is Not Private Business; Nigerian Government Must Support It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.