Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Basketmouth Is Face Of Dana Air - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Is Face Of Dana Air (634 Views)

See What Basketmouth Is Going To Johannesburg With / See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With / Basketmouth Is An Arrogant Celeb And A Snub. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Is Face Of Dana Air by aloyemeka2: 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2011
Thursday, August 25, 2011
[size=14pt]BasketMouth is Face of Dana Air[/size]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-sF7w8kmKuvQ/TlaT7-HLjKI/AAAAAAAAGgA/UjtG07Fh2Tk/s400/image.aspx.jpg[/img]

The comedian recently signed a classified one year deal as the face of Dana airline. Basketmouth is thrilled about the deal:
I feel good about it, I am still surprised about it though, that is one aspect of the industry I never knew I could invade.When I got the mail from Dana, I was overwhelmed as it was about the same time I got the mail from MTV Base to host the Big Friday Show amongst other things that came through. It has been a good year.
For me Linda, it's been a crazy day. Very hectic. Sorry my news is coming late. I have a terrible headache, I should be sleeping, but I got to blog,

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/08/basketmouth-is-face-of-dana-air.html

(1) (Reply)

Disorderliness Added To The List Of Our Trait / Photos And All The Glam From The Headies! / Chief Ebenezer Obey Is New Chairman Of Copyright Society Of Nigeria (COSON)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.