Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region (34316 Views)

Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference / DSS Must Arrest Fani-kayode For Incitement: Atiku Hails British Envoy / Atiku Hails Davido For Raising Funds For Charity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region by southsouthking(m): 12:31am On Nov 24, 2022
alimiadedayo1:
go and ask Deborah in heaven

Abeg Shift go one side make i talk to people with better conscience.
Re: Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region by seunayantokun(m): 1:50am On Nov 24, 2022
Franking:
Can we now go our separate ways?

They won't let you go because they have to continue to use 30 per cent of the oil proceeds from the south to finance that project whose self-sustenace is still in doubt. If the northeast project proves to be viable, we must thank for it. But a lot of shady steps were involved and so I would say let's wait and see. However, we have to go without waiting for them to let us go.
Re: Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region by jonahhh: 4:27am On Nov 24, 2022
Key words , he said the discovery will benefit and help do what to the northern region? Okay I dey wait for those wey dey talk say this election and Nigeria as a whole isn’t about about tribes
Re: Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region by Quintopia: 4:36am On Nov 24, 2022
Franking:
Can we now go our separate ways?

ABSOLUTELY. IN FACT WE IN THE NORTH CANNOT WAIT TO DEPORT THE 11 MILLION IGBOS LIVING HERE.

LET'S EVEN BREAK UP TOMORROW, SO WE CAN KICK ALL OF YOU OUT.
Re: Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region by Quintopia: 4:39am On Nov 24, 2022
jonahhh:
Key words , he said the discovery will benefit and help do what to the northern region? Okay I dey wait for those wey dey talk say this election and Nigeria as a whole isn’t about about tribes

BRO, HE'S TALKING ABOUT THE DERIVATION PRINCIPLE which applies to all oil-producing regions.

So if the north-east is suddenly bringing in an extra 20 billion dollars a year to the national coffers, it means they will enjoy a large increase in the usual monthly allocation to the states, but will also benefit from the 13% derivation principle in application nationwide. So it's a double whammy for them. That's what Atiku is saying, not that the oil money is for the north alone.
Re: Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region by fluffybaby(f): 5:37am On Nov 24, 2022
cheesy
Re: Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region by orisa37: 6:35am On Nov 24, 2022
NIGERIA must REORGANIZE to GUARANTEE Nigerians ' INDIVIDUAL CITIZENS' rights
Re: Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region by alimiadedayo1: 6:39am On Nov 24, 2022
southsouthking:

Abeg Shift go one side make i talk to people with better conscience.
so I am talking out of your conscience why dont you allow a sleep corpse to sleep must you mention her name repeatedly to play political score or to justify your political master
Re: Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region by southsouthking(m): 7:04am On Nov 24, 2022
alimiadedayo1:
so I am talking out of your conscience why dont you allow a sleep corpse to sleep must you mention her name repeatedly to play political score or to justify your political master
Brother shift one side na, let me talk to people when get better conscience, or you want to tell me the reason he immediately deleted that tweet since it's your principal?
If you don't want to tell me why he deleted the tweet, Then shift one side.
Re: Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region by Franking: 7:34am On Nov 24, 2022
Quintopia:

ABSOLUTELY. IN FACT WE IN THE NORTH CANNOT WAIT TO DEPORT THE 11 MILLION IGBOS LIVING HERE.

LET'S EVEN BREAK UP TOMORROW, SO WE CAN KICK ALL OF YOU OUT.

Ur level of arrogance is bettered only by ur ignorance. The entire South including south east is innundated by poor northerners ranging from shoe makers, waste collectors, iron condemn, beggars, informal nail cutters, labourers, herdsmen, etc whose common denominator is their nuisance value. They neither pay tax nor erect buildings, they won't even rent a building, they prefer staying in batchers and have no developmental value. However, some Igbos in the north especially in Kano are millionaires, big businessmen who pay tax and erect buildings, etc... Ur arrogance has so blinded u that u think breakup means everyone should return to their region or country. The thought of breaking up is still painful and suffocating for u. Ask urself why.
Re: Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region by AdamsLawan: 7:35am On Nov 24, 2022
Indeed it will revitalise the fortunes of the Northeastern region of Nigeria.

Politics without bitterness.

#AtikuIsComing
Re: Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region by MADUBukar005: 7:47am On Nov 24, 2022
revitalising the fortunes of the Northeastern region of Nigeria
Re: Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region by jonahhh: 8:09am On Nov 24, 2022
Quintopia:

BRO, HE'S TALKING ABOUT THE DERIVATION PRINCIPLE which applies to all oil-producing regions.

So if the north-east is suddenly bringing in an extra 20 billion dollars a year to the national coffers, it means they will enjoy a large increase in the usual monthly allocation to the states, but will also benefit from the 13% derivation principle in application nationwide. So it's a double whammy for them. That's what Atiku is saying, not that the oil money is for the north alone.

Yeah but you do know it’s one thing to say something and it’s another to do it as said… at the end of the day northern revenue says in the north
Re: Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region by alimiadedayo1: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2022
southsouthking:

Brother shift one side na, let me talk to people when get better conscience, or you want to tell me the reason he immediately deleted that tweet since it's your principal?
If you don't want to tell me why he deleted the tweet, Then shift one side.
so if he retweet his tweets Deborah will come back to life.. you are an hypocrite soul
Re: Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region by southsouthking(m): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2022
alimiadedayo1:
so if he retweet his tweets Deborah will come back to life.. you are an hypocrite soul

Bros shift one side i said.
Why did he delete the tweet, that's that simple question I'm asking.

Chairman why Atiku delete the tweet, it's a very simple question that even you can answer since he's your principal.
Bros, why did Atiku deleted the tweet, that's what I'm asking.
Why did he delete the tweet?.
Could there be any reason why he deleted it?
Stop shying away from the question and answer me from your own perspective why he deleted the tweet?
Re: Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region by alimiadedayo1: 11:14am On Nov 24, 2022
southsouthking:

Bros shift one side i said.
Why did he delete the tweet, that's that simple question I'm asking.

Chairman why Atiku delete the tweet, it's a very simple question that even you can answer since he's your principal.
Bros, why did Atiku deleted the tweet, that's what I'm asking.
Why did he delete the tweet?.
Could there be any reason why he deleted it?
Stop shying away from the question and answer me from your own perspective why he deleted the tweet?
I have told you that you should go and ask Deborah in heaven or you can ask one the aides of Atiku that you want to see him personally instead of asking silly questions here on nairaland to play cheap political score
Re: Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region by southsouthking(m): 11:44am On Nov 24, 2022
alimiadedayo1:
I have told you that you should go and ask Deborah in heaven or you can ask one the aides of Atiku that you want to see him personally instead of asking silly questions here on nairaland to play cheap political score

Can you see how heartless of a human you're?
If Deborah had been your sister, would you have said so?
I should go and ask Deborah in heaven?
Only a devilish human being have this kind of evil mindset.
Chai you are wicked and heartless aswear.
I won't be surprised if you were part of the mob who stoned and burnt her to death.
Your utterances are devilish and evil.
Re: Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region by alimiadedayo1: 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
southsouthking:

Can you see how heartless of a human you're?
If Deborah had been your sister, would you have said so?
Only a devilish human being have this kind of evil mindset.
Chai you are wicked and heartless aswear.
I won't be surprised if you were part of the mob who stoned and burnt her to death.
Your utterances are devilish and evil.
yea you should go to heaven and ask if you want to go.. you are the one that is evil using the death of innocent girl to play a political score or cheap.. why cant yoy just allow the dead to sleep? hypocrite pretending as if you care for Deborah but using Deborah to play politics in support of your principal obituary who will fail by February 2023
Re: Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region by AbuAeesha: 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
southsouthking:
Dear Mr Atiku, why did you delete the tweet about the killing of Deborah?
he is not on nairaland
don't u knw his house?
go tell him there
Re: Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region by southsouthking(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
AbuAeesha:

he is not on nairaland
don't u knw his house?
go tell him there

I'm calling out everyone who had a hand in her death, especially mentioning me.
Re: Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region by ontarioache: 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
Adamsxy:
Na you papa be thief
grin grin grin grin grin e pain am
Re: Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region by ontarioache: 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
Adamsxy:
Na you papa be thief
grin Epain am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Thanks Ambode For A Good Fight / Agboola Ajayi: APC Having Breathing Difficulties, One Man Kneeling On Its Neck / AIT Cameraman Beaten At Obasanjo Son's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.