Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date (26946 Views)

“Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) / Reno Omokri: If PDP Picks The Wrong Candidates, Tinubu Will Win / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by Marpol2021(m): 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thou have spoken well...
FalseProphet1:
Hear me O ye Nigerians if thou goeth to tinubu and sayeth thou unto him, lead thou us and our childrens children, for we trust in thee, and our lives are in thine hands, Thou shalt be cutoff from the land of the living, famine and plagues shalt be thine lot, the children of the bond woman shall slay thine sons in thy field and thine wives and daughters shall be defiled.

Thou shalt starve to death cos the land would be cursed, other nations of the world shalt avoid thee, thine sons shalt be denied visas to study abroad thereof and thine daughters shalt play the whóre to feedest thee. Thou shalt wail but the heavens shalt be shut against thine wailing thereof.

Choose this day therefore who shall lead thee O ye Nigerians! Between Peter Obi and the rest For the ball is in thine court.

This I have seen.

8 Likes

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by InvertedHammer: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
/

With all the balablu, we can deduce that his battery is running low. He needs to go back to UK first for a tune up before rescheduling the interview.

/

6 Likes

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by Kingspin(m): 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:

What's exactly your main concern with Tinubu, he owes you nothing, vote for your Obeer in peace
Dont use your vote to suffer everyone.

Ordinary meetings he cannot attend how much performing the duty of a president, which is harder.

Think twice

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by BeardedMeat(m): 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
datola:
All the candidates we have for this 2023 elections are not just there.

Obi, who is best among them is also not sound enough. Mr number one important that's clamoring for production based economy.

Tinubu that's sound upstairs appears sick and lacks integrity. He also went against popular religion prejudice.

Atiku is Mr zero integrity who wants to grab power by all means to continue looting and continue his Northern agenda.

Nigeria is so unlucky to have great and impeccable leaders aspiring to the country's number one position.

Yes Tinubu is sound upstairs for not bagging life in prison for all his atrocities.

You claim Obi is the best among them and still you claim he's not sound upstairs, are you not high on something cheap?

7 Likes

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by Timblaze(m): 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
Future date after election ����

Balallaaala bululuu blahblauh

3 Likes

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
datola:

Obi, who is best among them is also not sound enough. Mr number one important that's clamoring for production based economy.

Tinubu that's sound upstairs appears sick and lacks integrity. He also went against popular religion prejudice.

Atiku is Mr zero integrity who wants to grab power by all means to continue looting and continue his Northern agenda.

Nigeria is so unlucky to have great and impeccable leaders aspiring to the country's number one position.

Please always proofread your post before posting. This says a lot about you

5 Likes

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by Moh247: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kingspin:
Dont use your vote to suffer everyone.

Ordinary meetings he cannot attend how much performing the duty of a president of a country, which is harder.

Think twice

Oya make I send you my voting unit for Egbeda Ibadan, come and force me to vote Obeer

Abi since election don turn Nsogbu Nsogbo

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by Bestymary: 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:

What's exactly your main concern with Tinubu, he owes you nothing, vote for your Obeer in peace
with all ur education, see the answer u are giving to, a president aspirant is running away from interview an u are justify it, nawa for this, sometimes whenever I see ur comments it makes me to share teares, and I will be wondering weather are u sure u are a Nigerian at all

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by Eriokanmi: 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
Crystine:
Who didn't know that he won't attend?
I also said same. I was going to bet on but the guy stylishly refused. I'd have been thousands richer by now. Nigerians, it's in your hands. This isn't about ethnicity or religious beliefs. But about the progressive and prosperous Nigeria.

He's run away from 3 major invitations now. Maybe it's animals or bats that would vote him.

7 Likes

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by Patriottt: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
Come up with something other than a smiley..
you can do it
Moh247:
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by buckeyemedia: 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Hear me O ye Nigerians if thou goeth to tinubu and sayeth thou unto him, lead thou us and our childrens children, for we trust in thee, and our lives are in thine hands, Thou shalt be cutoff from the land of the living, famine and plagues shalt be thine lot, the children of the bond woman shall slay thine sons in thy field and thine wives and daughters shall be defiled.

Thou shalt starve to death cos the land would be cursed, other nations of the world shalt avoid thee, thine sons shalt be denied visas to study abroad thereof and thine daughters shalt play the whóre to feedest thee. Thou shalt wail but the heavens shalt be shut against thine wailing thereof.

Choose this day therefore who shall lead thee O ye Nigerians! Between Peter Obi and the rest For the ball is in thine court.

This I have seen.
Judas Himself.

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by Franking: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
As usual.
Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by buckeyemedia: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I also said same. I was going to bet on but the guy stylishly refused. I'd have been thousands richer by now. Nigerians, it's in your hands. This isn't about ethnicity or religious beliefs. But about the progressive and prosperous Nigeria.

He's run away from 3 major invitations now. Maybe it's animals or bats that would vote him.
You & who is counting? It seems you have been batified? Because your obsession for Jagaban is quite unprecedented, the man is just controlling the narrative, playing you obedients like mumus?

Keep waiting in suspense to hear Asiwaju speak, so you could have something to wail about.

Nonsense Ipobian.

2 Likes

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by Moh247: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Oga, that crook has too much money stashed I'm afraid he'd bribe the country into voting for him. They weaponize same poverty they created to perpetrate more evil on the people but God forbid BATing.

LoL

Obeer is a billionaire same as Atiku and Kwankwaso... Why single out Tinubu for vote buying if you ain't obsessed with Jagaban

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by ezegold4we: 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
In 2023 presidential election,The wide margin of votes with which Peter Obi will lead his runner-up will shock everyone.

Politicians will start regarding Nigerians after the election.

Peter Obi will change the way we view politics in this country.

Nigerians are watching Atiku and tinubu, they should continue with their arrogance and negligence,

Only criminals, idiooot's, fooools, touts, religious and ethnic bigoots are supporting tinubu and atiku,

Only if buhari is smart and intelligent, he should have known by now that he should work for Peter obi without thinking twice.

3 Likes

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by buckeyemedia: 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Oga, that crook has too much money stashed I'm afraid he'd bribe the country into voting for him. They weaponize same poverty they created to perpetrate more evil on the people but God forbid BATing.
Meat way get bear bear?
Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by Eriokanmi: 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
buckeyemedia:
You & who is counting? It seems you have been batified? Because your obsession for Jagaban is quite unprecedented, the man is just controlling the narrative, playing you obedients like mumus?

Keep waiting in suspense to hear Asiwaju speak, so you could have something to wail about.

Nonsense Ipobian.
So, someone could still defend this? Smh!

5 Likes

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by SpecialEdition: 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
We need comedy.
Tinubu abeg come entertain us oh!

5 Likes

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by Okoroawusa: 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Anakogheri.... after this election you will change to TrueProphet1
Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by toprealman: 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
To when exactly? It's ok to ask for postponement, but just know you must face the panel somehow if you really need the job.

4 Likes

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by BeardedMeat(m): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:

LoL

Obeer is a billionaire same as Atiku and Kwankwaso... Why single out Tinubu for vote buying if you ain't obsessed with Jagaban
Has he not outspent all these other guys put together already? His money is unlimited.

5 Likes

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by buckeyemedia: 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
ezegold4we:
In 2023 presidential election,The wide margin of votes with which Peter Obi will lead his runner-up will shock everyone.

Politicians will start regarding Nigerians after the election.

Peter Obi will change the way we view politics in this country.

Nigerians are watching Atiku and tinubu, they should continue with their arrogance and negligence,

Only criminals, idiooot's, fooools, touts, religious and ethnic bigoots are supporting atiku.

Only if buhari is smart and intelligent, he should have known by now that he should work for Peter obi without thinking twice.
Don’t throw stones in glass houses, how much has changed since 2019?

1 Like

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by BeardedMeat(m): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Meat way get bear bear?
Shattap

2 Likes

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by BeardedMeat(m): 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Don’t throw stones in glass houses, how much has changed since 2019?
Cheap! Stale!

3 Likes

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by buckeyemedia: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Shattap
Meat way get hulk hogan kind bear bear?

Nonsense Ipobian turned oblivious Obidient.
Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by Moh247: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Has he not outspent all these other guys put together already? His money is unlimited.

Oshey!! Tinubu's accountant

Obeer no dey give shishi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by Kingspin(m): 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:

Oya make I send you my voting unit for Egbeda Ibadan, come and force me to vote Obeer

Abi since election don turn Nsogbu Nsogbo
Vote Sowore.
Stop being a Political bandwagon

1 Like

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by buckeyemedia: 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Cheap! Stale!
Of course to the Judas people without conscience.

Peter Obi that will not even win Anambra State?

Nonsense Zombiedients.

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by ud4u: 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
He is incapacitated

1 Like

Re: The Candidates: Tinubu Asks To Postpone Date by PureMe01: 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
datola:

Mr. Perfect,what's stopping you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere / 'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable / Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.