Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Tinubu Cancels Appearance On The Candidate With Kadaria Ahmed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Cancels Appearance On The Candidate With Kadaria Ahmed (1347 Views)

Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable / Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) / Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Cancels Appearance On The Candidate With Kadaria Ahmed by Freethinker87: 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
The All Progressive Congress (APC) Presidential candidate has postponed his appearance on the program indefinitely. NTA issued a statement to that regard a few minutes ago.

Re: Tinubu Cancels Appearance On The Candidate With Kadaria Ahmed by Moh247: 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
Tinubu and Atiku have passed the stage of Obi and Sowore kissing journalist yansh about all TV station
Re: Tinubu Cancels Appearance On The Candidate With Kadaria Ahmed by Freethinker87: 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:
Tinubu and Atiku have passed the stage of Obi and Sowore kissing journalist about all TV station

Agbado logic

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Cancels Appearance On The Candidate With Kadaria Ahmed by JASONjnr(m): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:
Tinubu and Atiku have passed the stage of Obi and Sowore kissing journalist yansh about all TV station

You do t even have shame.....

I expected you to tell us that he has also passed the level of seeking for any political post such as presidency...

As a president, dude will be very dump and will make a national mockery of us.

Imagine Tinubu going to Int'l conference to say BA LA BLU
Let him come and disgrace himself fully and step down for competent and youthful president to win...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Cancels Appearance On The Candidate With Kadaria Ahmed by JASONjnr(m): 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
1921one:
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Make Una give us this gist.....

Been seeing people ask him this question....

Abeg, how E take happen?

@Moh247

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Cancels Appearance On The Candidate With Kadaria Ahmed by Freethinker87: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
1921one:
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

My God! @Moh247 is this true?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Cancels Appearance On The Candidate With Kadaria Ahmed by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
I'm posting his pictures here soon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Cancels Appearance On The Candidate With Kadaria Ahmed by Moh247: 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
Freethinker87:

My God! @Moh247 is this true?

All the people who falsely accused people over Politics on Nairaland shall die, their family shall mourn them including all supporters of such evil , peace have since departed their life and they shall not witness may 29 2023 alive, all of them!!

Amen
Re: Tinubu Cancels Appearance On The Candidate With Kadaria Ahmed by Naijanascam: 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:

I will bet your left yansh if Jagabandit happens to appear at NTA town hall meeting......

Because he was seriously warned not comment Off Scripts anymore

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Cancels Appearance On The Candidate With Kadaria Ahmed by derecho(m): 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
This thing pain you gan sotey you forget the spelling of mourn.

Just a little jab, e touch you but you'd lie against Peter Obi every minute
Moh247:

All the people who falsely accused people over Politics on Nairaland shall die, their family shall mour them including all supporters of such evil peace have since departed their life and they shall not witness may 29 2023 all of them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Cancels Appearance On The Candidate With Kadaria Ahmed by BeardedMeat(m): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:
Bulaba balublu..

We never knew Tinubu was a rotten pawpaw hiding in his Bourdillon mansion all these seven years of buhari's misrule.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cancels Appearance On The Candidate With Kadaria Ahmed by BeardedMeat(m): 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
Freethinker87:

Agbado logic
What do you expect from the sufferiscated tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cancels Appearance On The Candidate With Kadaria Ahmed by RZArecta(m): 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cancels Appearance On The Candidate With Kadaria Ahmed by Moh247: 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
derecho:
This thing pain you gan sotey you forget the spelling of mourn.

Just a little jab, e touch you but you'd lie against Peter Obi every minute

You to fit accuse me wrongly make you share for the curse nau

You fit accuse I fit curse

Na do me I do you

Since Politics don turn Nsogbu Nsogbo and you feel na everyone you fit bully and cancel
Re: Tinubu Cancels Appearance On The Candidate With Kadaria Ahmed by gidgiddy: 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
Not really surprised, Tinubu cannot go for interview

He will keep dodging all Interviews until after elections

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cancels Appearance On The Candidate With Kadaria Ahmed by BeardedMeat(m): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
JASONjnr:

You do t even have shame.....

I expected you to tell us that he has also passed the level of seeking for any political post such as presidency...

As a president, dude will be very dump and will make a national mockery of us.

Imagine Tinubu going to Int'l conference to say BA LA BLU
Let him come and disgrace himself fully and step down for competent and youthful president to win...
First, six hefty men would hoist him onto his seat and circle him for balance.

Then he will resume his gaffes for the day.

After that he then pees on himself and soil their chair there. God forbid BATing.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cancels Appearance On The Candidate With Kadaria Ahmed by Freethinker87: 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
BeardedMeat:
First, six hefty men would hoist him onto his seat and circle him for balance.

Then he will resume his gaffes for the day.

After that he then pees on himself and soil their chair there. God forbid BATing.

TikTok-ers are happy with Tinubu during this period. Baba dey give dem content back-to-back.

Balabloo-blu-bulaba

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cancels Appearance On The Candidate With Kadaria Ahmed by derecho(m): 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
It's not as if your curse can even affect an ant.

Just formatting your brain that you have no right to complain because you do worse.

But how can we believe you didn't do what you're being accused of sef?

Because you dey too lie for Nairaland

Moh247:

Na do me I do you

Since Politics don turn Nsogbu Nsogbo and you feel na everyone you fit bully and cancel

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cancels Appearance On The Candidate With Kadaria Ahmed by BeardedMeat(m): 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2022
Freethinker87:

TikTok-ers are happy with Tinubu during this period. Baba dey give dem content back-to-back.
Aswearugad!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cancels Appearance On The Candidate With Kadaria Ahmed by Moh247: 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
derecho:
Is not as if your curse can even affect an ant.Just formatting your brain that you have no right to complain because you do worse.

No worry why are you concerned about the potency of my curse

Be a man and mind your life business, leave me with these trolls

Abi are you one of them?!
Re: Tinubu Cancels Appearance On The Candidate With Kadaria Ahmed by BeardedMeat(m): 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
I'm posting his pictures here soon
Whose pictures?
Re: Tinubu Cancels Appearance On The Candidate With Kadaria Ahmed by BeardedMeat(m): 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:

All the people who falsely accused people over Politics on Nairaland shall die, their family shall mourn them including all supporters of such evil , peace have since departed their life and they shall not witness may 29 2023 alive, all of them!!

Amen
Coded christian. Safer for you to be coded Sha.
Re: Tinubu Cancels Appearance On The Candidate With Kadaria Ahmed by derecho(m): 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lol... Potency?
Alfa alagbere
Moh247:

No worry why are you concerned about the potency of my curse

Be a man and mind your life business, leave me with these trolls

Abi are you one of them?!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cancels Appearance On The Candidate With Kadaria Ahmed by PraizHim: 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:

You no dey shame? You no dey Shame ? This is 2022 not 1945.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cancels Appearance On The Candidate With Kadaria Ahmed by Randy111(m): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:

One really needs to be extremely foolish to qualify as APC supporter

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cancels Appearance On The Candidate With Kadaria Ahmed by BeardedMeat(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2022
Moh247:

Na do me I do you

Politics was not nsogbu nsogbu when you hounded Jonathan out of town in 2015 right with every crooked way in the books?

Politics was not nsogbu nsogbu when you used to beat your dry chest and swear no Igboman would be president in your lifetime?

Now you want love and understanding.

You are just sounding like a frog in mating season because you are now holding the rough end of the stick with your push and start criminal candidate.
Wailer.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cancels Appearance On The Candidate With Kadaria Ahmed by Moh247: 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Coded christian. Safer for you to be coded Sha.

Being christian means being Christlike, most Muslim have no issue with that, Mary has a chapter in Quran, and Yeshua you westernisw and call Jesus was mentioned in Quran more time even than Mohammed

It's you colonized christians that have insecurity issues with your religion

And now you are extending it to Politics
Re: Tinubu Cancels Appearance On The Candidate With Kadaria Ahmed by Moh247: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Politics was not nsogbu nsogbu when you hounded Jonathan out of town in 2015 right?

You are just sounding like a frog in mating season because you are now holding the rough end of the stick with your push and start criminal candidate.
Wailer.

Show me evidence I had anything to do with Jonadafftt
Re: Tinubu Cancels Appearance On The Candidate With Kadaria Ahmed by Moh247: 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
Randy111:

One really needs to be extremely foolish to qualify as APC supporter

Otedola , Dangote, Buhari, 23 Governors Also support APC

Isn't it funny it's the peasant fools that support Obeer

(1) (2) (Reply)

HOLD YOUR BREATH! As Federal Lawmaker Builds 4 Stadia In Borno / Peter Obi Has Stolen Atiku Traditional Northern Voters. PDP PCC Lament / Petition To Ban Us, Uk, Eu Visas Of Inec Chairman Gain Unprecedented Momentum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.