Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Abuja Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Disqualify Bola Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Disqualify Bola Tinubu (8804 Views)

Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting / Rivers Poll: Court Okays Suit Seeking To Disqualify Wike Over Birth Certificate / Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Stop Saraki’s Removal As Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Disqualify Bola Tinubu by Juliusmartin01: 6:44am On Nov 24, 2022
ghiloman28:
Immediately after the emergence of Buhari, Tinubu has been preparing to be the next president. He his prepared and has all it takes to be a good president and he will fulfil his promises that I know for sure.

Asiwaju omo oloode de he is a man of his words.

VOTE ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU for a prosperous Nigeria.
werey suffer don build house for your body so I no blame you.
Re: Abuja Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Disqualify Bola Tinubu by poison63: 7:00am On Nov 24, 2022
frank14011991:
you are a liar, you said you would deactivate your account if he wins the primary

Frank what do know about politics, you were born on 14th of January 1991, you are still a kid. Name one reason why you want APC to continue on seat?
Re: Abuja Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Disqualify Bola Tinubu by poison63: 7:04am On Nov 24, 2022
ghiloman28:
Immediately after the emergence of Buhari, Tinubu has been preparing to be the next president. He his prepared and has all it takes to be a good president and he will fulfil his promises that I know for sure.

Asiwaju omo oloode de he is a man of his words.

VOTE ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU for a prosperous Nigeria.

Name one thing APC government did for you and why you would want APC to continue, try to convince me please.
Re: Abuja Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Disqualify Bola Tinubu by poison63: 7:08am On Nov 24, 2022
If it was Obi that has all these issues that Tinubu has as regards to being a president of Nigeria, they would have disqualified him since morning.
Re: Abuja Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Disqualify Bola Tinubu by Ikpaitid: 7:35am On Nov 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
It is good that they didn't disqualify him. I want him to participate in the presidential race so that we will retire him politically in 2023
Re: Abuja Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Disqualify Bola Tinubu by Ikpaitid: 7:35am On Nov 24, 2022
Don't forget the percentage of votes you have grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Disqualify Bola Tinubu by Starhearts: 7:40am On Nov 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
It is good that they didn't disqualify him. I want him to participate in the presidential race so that we will retire him politically in 2023

Mumu boy
Go nd deactivate ur account.
I used to think that morons exist only in movies and zoos..

But u just proved me wrong

Listen to your self...
Wasted sperm....

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Disqualify Bola Tinubu by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:41am On Nov 24, 2022
Shame on wailers grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Disqualify Bola Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 7:42am On Nov 24, 2022
Starhearts:

Mumu boy
Go nd deactivate ur account.
I used to think that morons exist only in movies and zoos..

But u just proved me wrong

Listen to your self...
Wasted sperm....
You can cry all that you want , I don't care so keep wailing
Re: Abuja Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Disqualify Bola Tinubu by ATLIEN2027: 7:47am On Nov 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Prince of Aba still ranting like a lunatic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Disqualify Bola Tinubu by Ginaz(f): 7:56am On Nov 24, 2022
Okealaaye:
" . . . but who Jah blessed, no man (should) curse"
- Bob Marley

"Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob (Tinubu) and of Israel (Nigeria), What hath God wrought!"
- Numbers 23:23

so tinubu is israel now? you don't have sense o. you're making a mockery of the holy book.
Re: Abuja Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Disqualify Bola Tinubu by BATified2023: 8:18am On Nov 24, 2022
TimFisher2:
grin

Has anyone noticed that the dead meat griller has stopped calling out PDP the way he used to

Has anyone noticed that he has stopped saying "Never again would we allow PDP to near our vault again"

So does it mean PDP has changed? And made him start attacking ObiDatti's campaign

Or is it out of sheer hatred against one tribe?

God is a wonderful God, He will expose you in no distant time. grin grin grin

It is remaining Moh, YYibo and Ihordspy. They will surely be exposed too
anybody can rule except Igbo

U will understand that better after u igbos are disgraced next year
Re: Abuja Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Disqualify Bola Tinubu by BATified2023: 8:21am On Nov 24, 2022
Juliusmartin01:
not everyone is like u n your family
Re: Abuja Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Disqualify Bola Tinubu by Starhearts: 8:37am On Nov 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You can cry all that you want , I don't care so keep wailing

I'm sure God intentionally created some slow imbeciles such as you among other men just to show how great he is.

He's capable of creating thinking men and some with empty skulls filled with nothing but sand.

Buy or borrow some sense so that your level of imbecility will not radiate as.much
Re: Abuja Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Disqualify Bola Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 8:38am On Nov 24, 2022
Starhearts:

I'm sure God intentionally created some slow imbeciles such as you among other men just to show how great he is.

He's capable of creating thinking men and some with empty skulls filled with nothing but sand.

Buy or borrow some sense so that your level of imbecility will not radiate as.much
Your cry isn't louder enough

Cry more because As E dey pepper you, Na so E dey sweet me
Re: Abuja Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Disqualify Bola Tinubu by Starhearts: 8:40am On Nov 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

February next year go soon clear 4 ur potopoto eyes
Re: Abuja Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Disqualify Bola Tinubu by Starhearts: 8:43am On Nov 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

U re a day dreamer
You still haven’t woken up to the reality staring at you.

Hello! Peter Obi can only be the President of Nigeria online. Occupying Aso rock is pure undiluted fiction.

No way in Heaven, and on Earth that such fictitious belief will materialize.

It’s just like saying Arsenal would win the next champions league!
Re: Abuja Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Disqualify Bola Tinubu by Nijablast: 8:44am On Nov 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The lost prince, how are you today, hope you are taking your herbs very well?
The day you change your name to PrinceofAnambra na that day we go know say insanity don comot for your body patapata grin grin grin grin
Until the, do remember to take your herbs cool cool cool
Re: Abuja Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Disqualify Bola Tinubu by bhella10: 8:49am On Nov 24, 2022
Longman8:
What were u people expecting before. Do we even a have a reliable court here in dis country.

Re: Abuja Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Disqualify Bola Tinubu by joowealth(m): 9:33am On Nov 24, 2022
sreamsense:

When you know that why was he carried to court by bad-belle people like you? I am sure you will be one of the obi supporters who will be dancing around if he is found guilty. Learn to do away with hatred in your heart towards him, he is your next president

Don't mind the children of hate. If it was so sure for them (the plaintiff) why they didn't showed up in the court, after all, they (plaintiff/bad belle) were the ones who initiated and/or took him (2nd defendant (Jagaban)) to court. Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Abuja Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Disqualify Bola Tinubu by Afamed: 9:34am On Nov 24, 2022
These children to wail tire today

Re: Abuja Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Disqualify Bola Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2022
No fine?
Re: Abuja Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Disqualify Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2022
Ginaz:

so tinubu is israel now? you don't have sense o. you're making a mockery of the holy book.

So if they call a Roll of Christians you too go follow dem comot? You wey de call a man made in "the image and likeness" of God Almighty senseless! Haven't you seen it in that your "holy book" where it's said, Curse causeless shall not come? Gutless atheist forming Christian.
Re: Abuja Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Disqualify Bola Tinubu by manyus(m): 11:09am On Nov 24, 2022
Kingspin:
Even if he is wrong, which court will disqualify him? Not yet in Nigeria
Abracadabra country

Already conceeding defeat?! shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Abuja Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Disqualify Bola Tinubu by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
Kingspin:
Even if he is wrong, which court will disqualify him? Not yet in Nigeria
Abracadabra country

Cry more...it's good for your sugar level
Re: Abuja Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Disqualify Bola Tinubu by ghiloman28(m): 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
Lol have never in any way benefited from any politician aswear. But you see TINUBU I strongly believe in him he is a democrat that does not discriminate once you can do the job he gives it you regardless of your tribe all he cares about is job done. he is fearless and too focused with a foresight of a good governance. If anybody aside TINUBU had emerge in APC primary I will not even participate in this election I will just be on the fence and be waiting for wateva outcome after the election. my alternative candidate will have been between Sowore or Dumebi but I can’t be decieve myself coz they can’t come close on election result coz the election is between APC and PDP.

poison63:

Name one thing APC government did for you and why you would want APC to continue, try to convince me please.
Re: Abuja Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Disqualify Bola Tinubu by ghiloman28(m): 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
You Dey ment I no Dey that category lol
Juliusmartin01:
Re: Abuja Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Disqualify Bola Tinubu by Kfed4ril(m): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
sreamsense:

When you know that why was he carried to court by bad-belle people like you? I am sure you will be one of the obi supporters who will be dancing around if he is found guilty. Learn to do away with hatred in your heart towards him, he is your next president

So the one you have towards Obi is love na.
Ode
Re: Abuja Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Disqualify Bola Tinubu by wildkat: 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2022
Shetemi12:
When the Time is Set! We shall set ideas that set us apart.

Incoming President!

A vote for Labor party is a minus to PDP

That’s a fake news. What would he tell Obama?

Balabloo... blu Bloo bulabla
Re: Abuja Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Disqualify Bola Tinubu by NLPoliceWoman: 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
TimFisher2:

Has anyone noticed that the dead meat griller has stopped calling out PDP the way he used to

Has anyone noticed that he has stopped saying "Never again would we allow PDP to near our vault again"
So does it mean PDP has changed? And made him start attacking ObiDatti's campaign
Or is it out of sheer hatred against one tribe?
God is a wonderful God, He will expose you in no distant time. grin grin grin
It is remaining Moh, YYibo and Ihordspy. They will surely be exposed too

wildkat:

U mean ? And Moh247?

TimFisher2:

YES!
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
Rule 1.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your View On Oduduwa Radio, BBC Hausa And Radio Biafra. PICTURE. / President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference / Senate Wants Presidential Inauguration Moved To National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.