Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,156 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

President Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Niamey, Niger Republic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Niamey, Niger Republic (3992 Views)

Coup: Nigeriens Protest Against President Tinubu In Niamey (Photos, Video) / Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya / Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Niamey, Niger Republic by gracealonev: 7:44am On Nov 24, 2022
This one na real homecoming.
Re: President Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Niamey, Niger Republic by mnwogu(m): 8:22am On Nov 24, 2022
His hometown.
Re: President Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Niamey, Niger Republic by aeronot(m): 8:46am On Nov 24, 2022
Wrong headline should have been, "Buhari to attend summit in home country"
Re: President Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Niamey, Niger Republic by Ckonnet: 9:27am On Nov 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

How that one take concern you??

Buhari is enjoying his money, Buhari is enjoying his wealth. Enemies of progress shame on you all

I will only blame the drunkard that fathered you!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Niamey, Niger Republic by blueAgent(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2022
The most Useless man and president.
Re: President Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Niamey, Niger Republic by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
blueAgent:
The most Useless man and president.

As us*l*ss as ur f * ad *
Re: President Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Niamey, Niger Republic by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
Ckonnet:

I will only blame the drunkard that fathered you!!

Wailer grin
Re: President Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Niamey, Niger Republic by Tundex911: 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2022
Bubu home town

Smh
Re: President Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Niamey, Niger Republic by blueAgent(m): 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

As us*l*ss as ur f * ad *

I did not insult your father neither is Buhari your father.

My father is barely 1year since he died and fool like you is insulting him.

God would punish you and your useless family and generation.

Your life would face the same fate Nigeria had under Buhari.

You would never see half of the age of my late daddy.

Is a promise .

Thunder fire your useless life and generation.

That why I say their is no hope for Nigeria, when we have idiots like you supporting useless and failed governments like this.
Re: President Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Niamey, Niger Republic by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
blueAgent:

I did not insult your father neither is Buhari your father.

My father is barely 1year since he died and fool like you is insulting him.

God would punish you and your useless family and generation.

Your life would face the same fate Nigeria had under Buhari.

You would never see half of the age of my late daddy.

Is a promise .

Thunder fire your useless life and generation.

That why I say their is no hope for Nigeria, when we have idiots like you supporting useless and failed governments like this.

Has u are going u are going with ur words

grin

Peter Obituary is dead on arrive APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ AMEN gringringringrin
Re: President Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Niamey, Niger Republic by blueAgent(m): 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Has u are going u are going with ur words

grin

Peter Obituary is dead on arrive APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ AMEN gringringringrin

Anyone that does not want APC is an obi supporter?

That shows you APC supporters are naive and ignorant.

I support Obi and any other party that can resuce Nigeria from the hands of the most useless,incompetent and corrupt party that has ever existed.
Re: President Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Niamey, Niger Republic by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
blueAgent:

Anyone that does not want APC is an obi supporter?

That shows you APC supporters are naive and ignorant.

I support Obi and any other party that can resuce Nigeria from the hands of the most useless,incompetent and corrupt party that has ever existed.

Obituary the ipob blood sucker is going nowhere. Sha Nigeria is a ZOO? Why did he want to rule the ZOO?
Re: President Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Niamey, Niger Republic by blueAgent(m): 8:45am On Nov 25, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Obituary the ipob blood sucker is going nowhere. Sha Nigeria is a ZOO? Why did he want to rule the ZOO?

Stop fooling yourself.

Your problem is not OBi, even if Obi was not running for any position, you Urchins would still vote Tinubu and APC which is an Anomaly, considering how incompetent and useless that party and their leaders are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Attack On The Nation Newspaper’s Vehicle Was Aimed At Gov Sylva' / regular Callers On Nigerian Info 99.30 Fm / Fatal Accident Along Ondo-ife Road. Viewer's Discretion Is Strongly Advised...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.