Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) (37882 Views)

Peter Obi’s Oyo Rally Shocked APC To Their Foundation – LP / Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures) / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:09am On Nov 24, 2022
Shetemi12:
This crowd no reach 987 people..

Why dey no do Drone picture for us this time around!

Yeye Obidoits
Just 5am and this brainless agbado bat is already at work.
Re: Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Eborty(m): 9:09am On Nov 24, 2022
Re: Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) by crixlight2(m): 9:22am On Nov 24, 2022
dele1727:
grin grin grin

If it was others. Its paid

If its them...its organic
Wetin dey always amaze me about their campaign is this white canopy , na stadium dem do this campaign, show us the whole stadium , not people under canopy
Re: Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) by happney65: 9:24am On Nov 24, 2022
laurel03:
Seriously I saw them at stadium... They are mostly ibo selling okrika at dugbe and those selling electrical part at salvation army.. They used the basketball court side of the stadium and not look like presidential rally... Just like LGA political gathering. Imagine if they use Mapo for the campaign. "Asiri o batu ju bayi lo"
Next Year President is between BAT and Atiku..

He sha dey pain you. The venue used is what has been used by all political parties for campaigning and not the main bowl. Even seyi did not use the main bowl as the main bowl will be used strictly for sporting activities.

When seyi accepted new decampees into the PDP that was where was used. Likewise during the PDP primaries it was also the same too. Since the renovation of the stadium this is where is currently being used as they said no political gathering in the main bowl henceforth

As he dey sweet us,he dey pain una. E ti ri nkan kan at all
Re: Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) by crixlight2(m): 9:26am On Nov 24, 2022
Yureyes:

Nah. No sane person that is living in the mess Buhari govt has created will support APC if they don’t have anything to gain. Same with PDP.

It’s either they are members of the parties or they made their choice based on tribal sentiments. APC = PDP!

Most people that are politically unaffiliated are still undecided while others like me see Obi as a deviation from the norm. He is different from the same set of people that destroyed this country and are contesting under APC and PDP. I have always said for Nigeria to change, the people will have to change too. We are our problem! Nigeria needs a sincere leader to start the process and that’s what Obi represents.
But Obi na PDP man now , he still contested as Vice President under this evil PDP 2019… abi Wetin dey even xup sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) by IreneJane: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2022
BadRadio:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/23/2023-mammoth-crowd-as-obidients-flood-peter-obis-oyo-campaign-rally-photos/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq2BDBEhrxg

This people can lie. They didn't use the stadium but stadium surroundings , even those that decamp to pdp around October full the stadium to the brim. Neighboring communities like sabo, queen cinema, salvation army mokola, didn't know what's going on inside Adamasingba except the motorist that's plying through the road because the ibadan/lagos bus parked they used to convened the rented crowds parked by the road side.
Re: Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) by zionstaar75: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2022
ezechi242:

Yes you are sure of 200 real votes and can also get 900 votes from your 1million fake friends...use your logic grin grin
I don't even understand why u people want to rule the zoo now,zoo of all places o.u guys must think we're stupid. We didn't forget,February is pay back time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) by DWJOBScom(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2022
riczy:
enough of tribal politics, suffering knows no tribe. Sardonic

Has no tribal line in it , political yes but tribal NO
Re: Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Igboslayer: 10:11am On Nov 24, 2022
All this close-up video doesn't make sense...Obi and his group of clowns are just wasting their time and money. A local government campaign will pull more crowd than this. We can hardly hear Obi radio campaign or billboard. These people are not ready and serious.

Re: Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 10:21am On Nov 24, 2022
Impressive
Re: Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) by laurel03(m): 10:50am On Nov 24, 2022
happney65:

He sha dey pain you. The venue used is what has been used by all political parties for campaigning and not the main bowl. Even seyi did not use the main bowl as the main bowl will be used strictly for sporting activities.

When seyi accepted new decampees into the PDP that was where was used. Likewise during the PDP primaries it was also the same too. Since the renovation of the stadium this is where is currently being used as they said no political gathering in the main bowl henceforth

As he dey sweet us,he dey pain una. E ti ri nkan kan at all
Omode shey pupo ninu eyin obituary supporters... So wait till PDP and APC will do their campaign in Ibadan and see where they are going to use... Obi is social media candidate just know this know peace.
Re: Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Tochj(m): 10:55am On Nov 24, 2022
PureMe01:
Tears of agbado dogs above is what we always seek for grin
Very sweet tears but I don't call anyone a dog
No matter how foolish he is
Re: Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) by guychidile: 11:07am On Nov 24, 2022
Keep soaring, be ObiDient and yusful
Re: Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Globad(f): 11:54am On Nov 24, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
he is trying to deliver you from that evil spirit grin grin its nothing serious. Allow these prayers to work bro. For your own good bro grin

Kiddo, run along and find your mate to banter with.

Off you go!
Re: Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Globad(f): 11:55am On Nov 24, 2022
clinician2x:

The reason for the attack is that when u see an idiot that is proudly retrogressive, u can't help but shout on them to receive sense.

You must be the one being shouted at here.

Ndo
Re: Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) by 151ahunna: 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2022
The real change is here.The real change is here....
Re: Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2022
Shetemi12:
This crowd no reach 987 people..

Why dey no do Drone picture for us this time around!

Yeye Obidoits

Re: Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) by happney65: 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
laurel03:
Omode shey pupo ninu eyin obituary supporters... So wait till PDP and APC will do their campaign in Ibadan and see where they are going to use... Obi is social media candidate just know this know peace.

Olodo ni e. This is when PDP used the same place for their rally. Tell me what is different in this and what Obi used. You never see anything

Nonesense and Buhari

Re: Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Sacrosanct12(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
Globad:

Kiddo, run along and find your mate to banter with.

Off you go!
yh bro reality hits so hard that you start thinking you are what you aren't.
Re: Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Globad(f): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
yh bro reality hits so hard that you start thinking you are what you aren't.

Boy, go and hawk some fans then look for your mate
Re: Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) by sukar886: 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
dele1727:
grin grin grin

If it was others. Its paid

If its them...its organic
I was there, no one give shi shi
Re: Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) by sukar886: 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
You guys should prepare for May 2023 swearing, election have finished ... Peter obi GCFR of Nigeria ....
Re: Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Sacrosanct12(m): 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
Globad:

Boy, go and hawk some fans then look for your mate
stupidity has really clouded your eyes cheesy grin . so you had to go through my profile and the only incriminating thing you could find is only the cute and useful fans that I sell in hot seasons like this one. Gee you've got no wisdom no lies. I would have loved to ship you one very good neck cooler, but unlike bats my fans can't be used up side down.

Re: Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2022
crixlight2:

But Obi na PDP man now , he still contested as Vice President under this evil PDP 2019… abi Wetin dey even xup sef

You conveniently ignored the fact he was governor under APGA
Re: Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Globad(f): 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
stupidity has really clouded your eyes cheesy grin . so you had to go through my profile and the only incriminating thing you could find is only the cute and useful fans that I sell in hot seasons like this one. Gee you've got no wisdom no lies. I would have loved to ship you one very good neck cooler, but unlike bats my fans can't be used up side down.

How much is the neck cooler?
Re: Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) by crixlight2(m): 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
Yureyes:

You conveniently ignored the fact he was governor under APGA
Obi the carpet seller , that love crossing
Re: Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) by ezechi242: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
zionstaar75:
I don't even understand why u people want to rule the zoo now,zoo of all places o.u guys must think we're stupid. We didn't forget,February is pay back time

OK we shouldn't rule the zoo , so why then are you forcing UA to stay in the zoo, you guys are actually stupid.
Re: Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Sacrosanct12(m): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2022
Globad:

How much is the neck cooler?
if to say you dey obedient I should have sold 6000 to you but since you aren't bring 6500 grin grin . and I assure you, these heat that obedient's are making won't get to you. The stuff is super quality.
Re: Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Globad(f): 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
if to say you dey obedient I should have sold 6000 to you but since you aren't bring 6500 grin grin . and I assure you, these heat that obedient's are making won't get to you. The stuff is super quality.

Are they available in Abuja?
Re: Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) by Sacrosanct12(m): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2022
Globad:

Are they available in Abuja?
lagos, option of waybill if you need at abuja.
Re: Supporters Flood Peter Obi’s Oyo Campaign Rally (Pictures) by laurel03(m): 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
happney65:

Olodo ni e. This is when PDP used the same place for their rally. Tell me what is different in this and what Obi used. You never see anything

Nonesense and Buhari
It was Wasiu Olatunbosun cacuas that they were receiving in PDP from ADC that make them used the out game courts side.. and the political primary election always hold in stadium either liberty, Adamasingba or Olubadan stadium. Mapo ni o wa fun campaign. Wo osu keji ti de tan.... Obi is obituary concerning national election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herd Of Cattle At CBN Quarters In Abuja (pictures) / Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter / South West Development Commission Bill Causes Uproar At The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.