Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,325 members, 7,954,312 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:30 PM

Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) (34517 Views)

Davido Visited Cubana Chief Priest Newly Opened Fast Food In Lagos (video) / When Davido Lays His Hand On This Celebrity Dress, Everything Falls Apart (pic) / Davido Visited MTV Base Label To Collect All The Plaques Of His 2017 Awards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) by datola: 8:06am On Nov 24, 2022
I
Re: Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) by FreebiesGRAM: 8:07am On Nov 24, 2022
shocked shocked shocked

Nice one, check my signature.
Re: Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) by spartachico(m): 8:07am On Nov 24, 2022
how far
you dey wonder about the different comments abi
different reaction wey oyinbo dey call mixed reaction
you don read my own too ,oya continue to the next one .
God bless Nigeria
Re: Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) by Oduwils222(m): 8:08am On Nov 24, 2022
cocoboss:
Wow my life just changed after seeing this news grin

Which of the change?
Let it not be From Top to Bottom o

1 Like

Re: Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) by We4all: 8:09am On Nov 24, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:
Na why him don use 9 different people to redeem his failed career

Prostitutes always know themselves. You seem to know so much.
Re: Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) by Burruchaga71(m): 8:10am On Nov 24, 2022
Good for him. Meanwhile, we are still waiting for Tinubu to tell us the school he attended or any of his school mates because we are really eager to check something...

1 Like

Re: Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) by naxyrick: 8:12am On Nov 24, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:
Na why him don use 9 different people to redeem his failed career
you wey no get career to redeem nko
Re: Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) by phorget(m): 8:17am On Nov 24, 2022
gozmok1:
I will support baba blur baloba

if he can do same

Tilumbu primary and secondary schools were bombed during the civil war... grin grin grin
Re: Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) by Mindlog: 8:19am On Nov 24, 2022
malali:
Ifeanyi Adeleke was autistic.

Everything done in darkness.....will one day come to light.

And you claim to be an autism advocate?
Re: Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) by mecuries(m): 8:25am On Nov 24, 2022
' to visit the teachers that taught him most of what he knows today'..I'm no hater but what exactly does he know? Which course did he study while in the university? a course that was created for him and stopped to exist when he graduated? oh! please sad sad sad
Re: Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) by faithfull18(f): 8:25am On Nov 24, 2022
I also visited my secondary school many years back, why isn't it on FP undecided
Re: Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:25am On Nov 24, 2022
malali:

everybody who knows nothing is just talking trash everywhere. A bubbling, active and happy kid like that was autistic?

keep guessing u haven't gotten the rumour ure looking for yet.

1 Like

Re: Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) by Fadafada231(m): 8:25am On Nov 24, 2022
lifeandjoy:
FTC since I joined nairaland.
I dedicate this to everyone struggling on the streets to make it legitimately, keep your head high.
To everyone fighting for good governance in Nigeria, I want you to all know that it is PO-ssible..
To all the enemies of Nigeria trying to install a drug addict into power, I pray you make a change now that it is still early to avoid drinking sniper at the end.

God bless the Federal republic of Nigeria.
God bless the incoming President Peter Obi.
God bless Chijioke Edeoga of the Labor party Enugu state.
God bless all the Obidient family worldwide. We're taking over.

Why u no write God bless the *incoming Governor* Edoga abi u no sure of his winning.
Re: Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) by lifeandjoy: 8:29am On Nov 24, 2022
Fadafada231:

Why u no write God bless the *incoming Governor* Edoga abi u no sure of his winning.

Thank you for the correction
Re: Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) by seguno2: 8:47am On Nov 24, 2022
cocoboss:
Wow my life just changed after seeing this news grin

Like the change that we experienced since 2015 when Tinubu made Buhari president, even though Tinubu can’t go to his old primary and secondary schools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) by Didi2d(m): 8:59am On Nov 24, 2022
Offpoint1:
One day I will arm myself and look for all these YouTubers who voiceover videos with their annoying voice without letting the video Play....

All our dreams would had came through if our parents were rich...

Coming out from the trench and making it to the island ain't no shxt.

The hustle ain't for me to live large and show off.... The hustle is for me to right the wrongs of my parents and not fail my childre.

Very annoying, YouTubers with their fake accent

1 Like

Re: Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) by BABANGBALI: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2022
To hen is human, to forgive is defined
Re: Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) by rwanda1: 10:00am On Nov 24, 2022
Reactions as Kizz Daniel finally performs 'Buga' in Qatar 2022 World Cup —VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGxAEZqedro
Re: Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) by rwanda1: 10:00am On Nov 24, 2022
Reactions as Kizz Daniel finally performs 'Buga' in Qatar 2022 World Cup —VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGxAEZqedro
Re: Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) by Originalsly: 10:07am On Nov 24, 2022
Revolva:

This was when DAVIDO went back to his high school, British International School [BIS], Lekki, to visit the teachers that taughthim most of what he knows today. Look at how proud the teachers were. This made me really smile hard.

Why wouldn't they not be proud? ... after all .... according to you ... he learned very little since he left that school. Let's hope he enrolls again to learn a whole lot more.

1 Like

Re: Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) by coputa(m): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2022
One thing I love about Davido is his penchants to always remember the grassroots,the trenches,he never forgets.Before God blesses anyone,i mean,Big God small boy,he looks and sees the heart.Davido,i must say,has a good heart.
Re: Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) by coputa(m): 11:08am On Nov 24, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

If not for davido, wizkid would have turn himself to Mini God is Nigeria....

Davido outshine humble him alot...

For burna, is still suprise why davido is being love more than him despite his international awareness.. he forgot grace is different from Work...

Apart from grace, Davido has that homily upbringing which is seen in his dressings,and ways of life, he's down to earth.

1 Like

Re: Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:14am On Nov 24, 2022
malali:

How is that your business?
Re: Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) by Oluwaseunomo: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
We4all:

Prostitutes always know themselves. You seem to know so much.
Your brain is filled with dust
Re: Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) by Oluwaseunomo: 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
naxyrick:
you wey no get career to redeem nko
Lol you don't know me i am not a pauper like you
Re: Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) by We4all: 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:
Your brain is filled with dust

And yours with water.
Re: Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) by Oluwaseunomo: 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
We4all:

And yours with water.
Lol weyrey
Re: Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) by JudahTheDream: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2022
mecuries:
' to visit the teacher sad sad sad

Loool! And u say u no be hater? Loool! What is ur biz with what he knows? If not hate why will u utter such rotten statement,are u better than him?Wht did he study?Na music
u said it was created 4 him and ended after he graduated loool!
4 ur info,Babcock university started making dere move 4 a music department in 2004! Which was not signed in by d govt n nuc because music department aint a playing ground! D requirement given to them by govt n nuc was meet up with in 2013 and d govt approve them in to start for 2014/2015 session! Davido's mum was a former lecturer of dt uni,she&her family are also members of 7days adventist church,every other stuff is set except 4 d building as money as been spent to ordain d degree,so d father was approached 4 building support n also to bring in davido as a student so far he loves music! Not all d yeye story outdere.
d department was not created 4 him plus d department remains n is flourishing nw
Re: Throwback To When Davido Visited His Former Secondary School Teachers (Video) by armadeo(m): 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
Offpoint1:
One day I will arm myself and look for all these YouTubers who voiceover videos with their annoying voice without letting the video Play....

All our dreams would had came through if our parents were rich...

Coming out from the trench and making it to the island ain't no shxt.

The hustle ain't for me to live large and show off.... The hustle is for me to right the wrongs of my parents and not fail my childre.

I'm rolling deep with you on this one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe Shares New Photos / Ahneeka: "If I Want Your Man, I Will Get Him" / Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.