Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

GBPUSD May Start To Fall And Reach A Level 1.1590 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / GBPUSD May Start To Fall And Reach A Level 1.1590 (155 Views)

After Breaking Trendline, Gbpusd Showing Bearish Outlook! / Nigeria May Start Supplying Electricity To Chad / HOT�: Advertise Your Products Now And Reach 500,000 Fans...check Out Our Stats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GBPUSD May Start To Fall And Reach A Level 1.1590 by Fisher85tow: 6:27am On Nov 24, 2022
Please, if you like ideas, don't forget to support them with likes and comments, thank you so much and we'll get started.

Today, I want to talk to you about the GBP/USD chart.

On the chart, we see a British Pound entering the flat and trading inside.

Now the price is near the top of the flat.

The price can start to go down and break through the support level .

I expect the price can drop to level 1.1590.

There are 2 targets for GBP/USD.

The first target at the level 1.1730, second target at the level 1.1590

This is my opinion, I really hope it will be useful for you.

Re: GBPUSD May Start To Fall And Reach A Level 1.1590 by shuttox: 7:53am On Nov 24, 2022
Nice idea but which time frame you are using?
Re: GBPUSD May Start To Fall And Reach A Level 1.1590 by AntichristXXX: 8:07am On Nov 24, 2022
Lxmimartin:
Do you need your Domicilary account funded with foreign currency?! Hit me up. Do you need USD note?! Hit me up! Do you want to make foreign transfers to foreign accounts ? Hit me up. Proof of payments and receipts available!

HIT ME UP!!!!!! For Trades, Payments Purchases & Orders. USD, EURO, GBP.

Are you planning on traveling this December for the holidays? I can book your flights, accommodation,hotels, bnb & cab services at affordable prices!
Any country you have in mind!

I buy & sell USDT, BTC, SOL, DOGE! Good rates! Skrill to Skrill available. PayPal also available! Pls legit funds only! Thanks �

I need $120 Paypal funds
Re: GBPUSD May Start To Fall And Reach A Level 1.1590 by BIGPhilip09(m): 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Fatal Car Crash Kills One, Leaves Two Injured In Enugu / Morocco Vs Spain: Date, Time And TV Channel To Watch Or Live Stream Free Qatar / The Benefits Of Pet Apparel And How To Choose The Right Size And Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.