Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Caucasian, GSD & Golding Retriever Which One Is More Friendly To Be With Kids - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Caucasian, GSD & Golding Retriever Which One Is More Friendly To Be With Kids (636 Views)

Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) / Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) / Very Affordable Caucasian /gsd Mix Puppies For Sale In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caucasian, GSD & Golding Retriever Which One Is More Friendly To Be With Kids by ApehJohn: 7:12am On Nov 24, 2022
Pls my wonderful nairalanders, and my fellow pet lovers; pls advice me on the one to go for as I desperately need one in my compound. Thanks.
Re: Caucasian, GSD & Golding Retriever Which One Is More Friendly To Be With Kids by Peterodion49(m): 7:31am On Nov 24, 2022
Golden retriever
Re: Caucasian, GSD & Golding Retriever Which One Is More Friendly To Be With Kids by ApehJohn: 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
Peterodion49:
Golden retriever
Thanks for your Swift response.
Re: Caucasian, GSD & Golding Retriever Which One Is More Friendly To Be With Kids by Uniqueaccountant(m): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2022
ApehJohn:

Thanks for your Swift response.
I DISAGREE.... GSD
Re: Caucasian, GSD & Golding Retriever Which One Is More Friendly To Be With Kids by ApehJohn: 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
Uniqueaccountant:
I DISAGREE.... GSD
Pls let's share ideas here to help our selves. For me I don't know anything about dog.
Re: Caucasian, GSD & Golding Retriever Which One Is More Friendly To Be With Kids by Macgyver1: 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
I own a GSD and Caucasian. I think it depends on the dogs temperament, so you need to know the temperament of the parents of the pup you are getting.

I will go with GSD.

(1) (Reply)

Boerboel Puppies For Sale / 10wks Old Male Lhasa For Sale / Pure Gsd Pups Urgently Needed. Preferably In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.