Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

How Adams Oshiomhole Ventured Into Politics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Adams Oshiomhole Ventured Into Politics (12193 Views)

How Adams Oshomole Tackled Dino Vs How Peter Obi Tackled Dino / Rotimi Amaechi: Unemployment Drove Me Into Politics / Bursted:-how Adams Oshimole Secured Buhari Victory In His Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Adams Oshiomhole Ventured Into Politics by sundayabuo47: 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
Re: How Adams Oshiomhole Ventured Into Politics by honour7: 11:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
EgusiShankly:
Better than the others since 1999? Yes.
But he's not the best governor Edo State has produced.

Guy without sentiment Oshiomhole is the best governor Edo has produced in terms of work done without sentiment.

1 Like

Re: How Adams Oshiomhole Ventured Into Politics by BigIyanga: 12:00am On Nov 25, 2022
Paid PR. Same guy who demanded for Excess Crude Account of $25bn to be shared. Same guy who begged NASS, GMB and CBN for a bailout
Re: How Adams Oshiomhole Ventured Into Politics by frankfrank(m): 12:49am On Nov 25, 2022
Mumu write up
Re: How Adams Oshiomhole Ventured Into Politics by Ublaize: 4:35am On Nov 25, 2022
oikirodah:
Started From The Bottom Now We're Here: Adams Oshiomhole Is The Face Of The Struggle

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah writes in from Abuja.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/started-from-the-bottom-now-were-here-adams-oshiomhole-is-the-face-of-the-struggle/

Source iReporteronline.

A hungry journalist has written. We know them when they write.
Re: How Adams Oshiomhole Ventured Into Politics by Devil1Messenger: 5:00am On Nov 25, 2022
Friend22:

Stop talking out of sense.
Nobody I know that's reasonable hates him with what Obaseki "Edo no be Lagos" governor is doing to us.
I can tell you that nothing is really happening in Edo state.
So,keep your talk to yourself.
Oga nobody hate him and nobody likes him either
He is just one irrelevant politician to us now.
Oshio really betrayed our trust. We gave that guy our all in all in 2007-2008, 2011.
He remain the only gov that have won all the local govt areas in Edo state during election(2011).
He said we should join him to get rid of godfathers in Edo state, we supported him to make Anineh and the igbinedions politically irrelevant. In 2016 election, we demanded for a level playing feed during the APC primaries, we wanted Odubu(his deputy) to take over from him, but he told us Obaseki was the best. He did everything within his power and forced Obaseki on the APC, we kicked against it and went into the 2016 poll with anger to teach him a lesson for trying to become what we helped him to defeat(godfather). Despite the constant image batter of ize-iyamu of PDP then, we ignored and voted totally for the PDP candidate ize-iyamu (becos Edo people are stubborn. We hate when people try to play smart on us). Oshiomole used federal power and the power of incumbency in the state to rigged the election in APC and obaseki favour. We urged ize iyamu to go to court and reclaim his mandate, but he collected bribe from Obaseki and APC and dropped the case. Fast forward to 2020, a twist happened. Both candidates of 2016 have now swapped parties. The Angelic Obaseki u forced on us is now the devil, while the one he shown to us as the devil (ize-iyamu), is now the Angel grin to make matter worst, he carried Tinubu along(trying to make himself like tinubu or extend Tinubu dynasty to Edo after we have helped him to defeat Anineh and the igbinedions). He forgot, but Edo people do not forget, we always remember, the 2016 saga was still very fresh to us and we waited for an opportunity to deal with him. So whether Obaseki perfomed or not, we will judge that at the poll. But one thing is sure, with Obaseki's victory in 2020, we are satisfied because is victory for the Edo people. As for Obaseki, he knows we are waiting for him at the poll. We nor carry Obi matter for head for nothing grin

2 Likes

Re: How Adams Oshiomhole Ventured Into Politics by Tzar(m): 5:16am On Nov 25, 2022
Adams and his likes made me realize that there are no real activists in Nigeria. Everyone is just selfishly fighting for their share of the national cake!

1 Like

Re: How Adams Oshiomhole Ventured Into Politics by Odogwu3310(m): 5:21am On Nov 25, 2022
Khallicopyro:
"wow, imagine Adams Oshiomhole becoming the next president of the Senate—another victory for the people"....

Oshiomole is no longer Oshiomole... He is no more the people's Oshiomole. No more the Oshiomole of NLC... He is now one of them. Him as the next senate president will benefit no one but him and his family and the APC
what are you saying now..has oshiomole ever become a senate before and if someone has never been in the senate legislative before the kind of person can never be the senate president because you must be in two third position
Re: How Adams Oshiomhole Ventured Into Politics by Khallicopyro: 6:32am On Nov 25, 2022
TheOmoney:
[b][/b]

Pls check well...he can't preside over the senate on his first outing as a senator
Political Neophyte

Please which section and sub section of the constitution says so. Political grandfather
Re: How Adams Oshiomhole Ventured Into Politics by southsouthking(m): 7:22am On Nov 25, 2022
Thrash Thrash Thrash.
How did Oshiomole became governor Mr Ikerodah?
Oshiomole should be thankful to Phillip Shuaibu anyday anytime.
Re: How Adams Oshiomhole Ventured Into Politics by julaion: 8:53am On Nov 26, 2022
Friend22:

Stop talking out of sense.
Nobody I know that's reasonable hates him with what Obaseki "Edo no be Lagos" governor is doing to us.
I can tell you that nothing is really happening in Edo state.
So,keep your talk to yourself.
Hahahaha me wey dey benin the tell you say oshiomole don dey irrelevant for Edo politics,obi is the next king in town,I voted obaseki in the last election,but I regret it now,but oshiomole is not an alternative,so get it in your rotten skull
Re: How Adams Oshiomhole Ventured Into Politics by ayubamuhammad35: 8:57am On Nov 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaZ4mnImAh0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av-2FSi31wo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMm-aYVeREI

Cameroon fans storm Embolo's family house over goal against Indomitable Lions

Embolo was born in Yaounde, but he moved to Switzerland at a tender age.

The striker scored the Swiss’ only goal to condemn the Indomitable Lions to a World Cup defeat.

Irate Cameroonian fans have reportedly stormed the player’s father’s house in the nation’s capital
Re: How Adams Oshiomhole Ventured Into Politics by Friend22(m): 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
julaion:

Hahahaha me wey dey benin the tell you say oshiomole don dey irrelevant for Edo politics,obi is the next king in town,I voted obaseki in the last election,but I regret it now,but oshiomole is not an alternative,so get it in your rotten skull

Alternative as in how?
He has done his bit?
Pastor Ize Iyamo should be your next priority.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Lands In Ibadan For The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan / How Policymakers Can Put Africa Back On Upward Trajectory- Ngozi Okonjo Iweala / PDP Crisis: Wike’s Attempt To Remove Secondus Will Fail – Babatope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.