Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

My Thoughts: The Resign Of N100 Compared To The Resign Of N200-N1000 Notes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Thoughts: The Resign Of N100 Compared To The Resign Of N200-N1000 Notes (199 Views)

Obaseki Begs Edo Residents To Accept Old N500 And N1000 Notes / Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare / SOWORE 2019: Implication Of N100,000 Minimum Wage For Workers By Lai Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Thoughts: The Resign Of N100 Compared To The Resign Of N200-N1000 Notes by alhajidembele: 7:36am On Nov 24, 2022
The redesign of the N100 note several years ago is completely different from and more organized than and makes more sense than the redesign of the N200-N1000 note in 2022. It should not be a surprise to anybody because the president that was on sit then is not the same president that is on sit now. Then naira was going for between N100-N150 to the dollar. I can foresee buyers using the old naira notes to try to pay for goods by using open eye to try to force traders to accept them, because the old ones look exactly like the new ones. Is this thing I have been saying that Nigeria government want to change the colour of the naira notes so they can use it to rig the 2023 presidential election, but this thing they have done has just done has confirmed and cemented all my suspicions about the redesign of the naira. All this their grammer and logistics about this and that, can't be used to repair the refinery and makes other things work in this country but they can use their fake logistics to redesign the naira

(1) (Reply)

Why Is No Politician Talking About Our Population Management? / Vote ATIKU ABUBARKAR For New Nigeria � / A Vote For Atiku Means Rescue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.