Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,045 members, 7,859,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

Seun Last Warning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Last Warning (847 Views)

Rufai Oseni Reacts To NBC Last Warning To Arise TV / Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ / Peter Odili: Court Issues Last Warning, Summons Immigration To Appear February 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Last Warning by Akunatakasi(m): 7:59am On Nov 24, 2022
For the last time ... Seun warn your MODs to stop pushing irrelevant nonsense to front page.. just take a look at that front page.. no meaningful news there... Only irrelevant nonsense..

This mynd44 and nlpfmod should be warned seriously this guy's are gradually bringing down nairaland.. SEUN don't use because of tribalism to spoil your investment.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Last Warning by immortalcrown(m): 8:04am On Nov 24, 2022
Akunatakasi:
For the last time ... Seun warn your MODs to stop pushing irrelevant nonsense to front page.. just take a look at that front page.. no meaningful news there... Only irrelevant nonsense..

This mynd44 and nlpfmod should be warned seriously this guy's are gradually bringing down nairaland.. SEUN don't use because of tribalism to spoil your investment.
This should be an advice, not a warning. How can you warn someone about his property when you have no authority over the person and the property?

I am against what the mods do. But you should learn to choose your words carefully.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Last Warning by TINUBUISMAD: 8:07am On Nov 24, 2022
Because of this nonsense am seeing here, after next year election, I am boycotting this nonsense forum for good. rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Seun Last Warning by BATified2023: 8:15am On Nov 24, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:
Because of this nonsense am seeing here, after next year election, I am boycotting this nonsense forum for good. rubbish
why don’t u boycott it now

People like u have said more than that n they still return to their vomit

A typical example is an akpu munching gorilla like u below

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seun Last Warning by feranmi143: 8:17am On Nov 24, 2022
Yo fish, if you think the mods are not doing their job, then de*ativate your account and fvck off this forum, nlfpmod spend almost 20hours here and this is the rating you can give *ps* create your own forum and let see how better you can do.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Last Warning by Peacemaker5128: 8:25am On Nov 24, 2022
It is very easy to spot ipob terrorist
Nzogbu nzogbu politics

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Last Warning by tsdarkside(m): 8:29am On Nov 24, 2022
haiyaa....

who is beggin you to stay in nairaland....??

kini bobo yi problem na....

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Last Warning by tsdarkside(m): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
It is very easy to spot ipob terrorist
Nzogbu nzogbu politics

dem no normal....

awon olomo ofe nsalla roadkill....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Last Warning by TINUBUISMAD: 8:39am On Nov 24, 2022
BATified2023:
why don’t u boycott it now

People like u have said more than that n they still return to their vomit

A typical example is an akpu munching gorilla like u below
I don't have time this morning to be exchanging words with a jobless and a worthless tout. It's morning already, go and look for what to do to help your miserable and worthless life. Instead of being here all day defending a worthless criminal BYE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Last Warning by BATified2023: 8:40am On Nov 24, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:

I don't have time is morning to be exchanging words with a jobless and a worthless tout. It's morning already, go and look for what to do to help your miserable and worthless life. Instead of being here all day defending a worthless criminal
I don dey shop already

Hope say u dey work too?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Last Warning by tsdarkside(m): 8:40am On Nov 24, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:

I don't have time is morning to be exchanging words with a jobless and a worthless tout. It's morning already, go and look for what to do to help your miserable and worthless life. Instead of being here all day defending a worthless criminal

see how useless you are....
what is the meaning of your nickname....??

who you wan impress with that....??
you stink of stvpidity from the start....

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun Last Warning by tsdarkside(m): 8:43am On Nov 24, 2022
BATified2023:
I don dey shop already

Hope say u dey work too?

for them anybody that is not igbo is jobless....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Last Warning by TINUBUISMAD: 8:46am On Nov 24, 2022
tsdarkside:

1 Like

Re: Seun Last Warning by BATified2023: 8:47am On Nov 24, 2022
tsdarkside:

for them anybody that is not igbo is jobless....
na craze dey worry them

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Last Warning by BATified2023: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2022
tsdarkside:

don’t expect much from d igbos

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Last Warning by Tinubuagbado: 9:17am On Nov 24, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:

Guy, Nairaland is gone forever. The Ghana forum that was created just last year has overtaken Nairaland.

I observerd that stupid mode has banned over 85% of Peter Obi supporters on Nairaland.

Nairaland will eventually beg people to visit the site someday.

1 Like

Re: Seun Last Warning by Tinubuagbado: 9:19am On Nov 24, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:

I don't have time this morning to be exchanging words with a jobless and a worthless tout. It's morning already, go and look for what to do to help your miserable and worthless life. Instead of being here all day defending a worthless criminal BYE

That guy is really jobless. Seems you know him very well. He's a tout roaming the streets

1 Like

Re: Seun Last Warning by LeoDeKing: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

That guy is really jobless. Seems you know him very well. He's a tout roaming the streets
Keep talking to yourself. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Last Warning by ganisucks(f): 9:58am On Nov 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Keep talking to yourself. grin
You're guilty of the same crime.
Re: Seun Last Warning by LeoDeKing: 10:00am On Nov 24, 2022
ganisucks:

You're guilty of the same crime.
Pls state any other moniker I operate on this forum or stfu.

1 Like

Re: Seun Last Warning by obailala(m): 10:06am On Nov 24, 2022
Akunatakasi:

And who told you Nairaland is a "News" website? If you're looking for news, why dont you go to news sites like Vanguard, Guardian, Channels etc?.

And by the way, what's your definition of "irrelevant nonsense"? In a discussion forum of almost 3million members, do you realise that what you class as "relevant" is actually irrelevant to many?
Re: Seun Last Warning by Akunatakasi(m): 10:06am On Nov 24, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, if you think the mods are not doing their job, then de*ativate your account and fvck off this forum, nlfpmod spend almost 20hours here and this is the rating you can give *ps* create your own forum and let see how better you can do.

You are talking nonsense.. no brain .. people like us want the good of this forum not brainless morons like you trying to bring it down with your tribalistic tendencies..
Re: Seun Last Warning by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:10am On Nov 24, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:
Ewu gambia

You and your fellow zombies life revolves around nairaland. Una go kpai if una boycott nairaland

Anuofia grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Last Warning by techWriter1: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2022
haiyaa
Re: Seun Last Warning by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Chinedu

Everybody supporting JAGABAN is jobless while you obingo is jobful grin grin grin

Una go dey alright after the election sha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Last Warning by NLPoliceWoman: 11:07am On Nov 24, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Seun Last Warning by NLPoliceWoman: 11:08am On Nov 24, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Guy, Nairaland is gone forever. The Ghana forum that was created just last year has overtaken Nairaland.

I observerd that stupid mode has banned over 85% of Peter Obi supporters on Nairaland.

Nairaland will eventually beg people to visit the site someday.
Rule 8
Re: Seun Last Warning by NLPoliceWoman: 11:08am On Nov 24, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise
Re: Seun Last Warning by Akunatakasi(m): 11:23am On Nov 24, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2

Don't come to my page again... Last warning

(1) (Reply)

Putting To Rest Once And For All The Issue Of If Ironsi Abolished Regionalism / Prove That Tinubu Bulit Lagos / Real Video Of Tinubu & APC Rally In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.