Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

“I Want To Flex My Love” : Kizz Daniel Perform ‘cough’ Thrills Qatar Fans(video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “I Want To Flex My Love” : Kizz Daniel Perform ‘cough’ Thrills Qatar Fans(video) (360 Views)

Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) / Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) / Mikel Obi Mobbed At Turkey Airport By Fans (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Want To Flex My Love” : Kizz Daniel Perform ‘cough’ Thrills Qatar Fans(video) by damilola4162(m): 8:17am On Nov 24, 2022
Nigerian music sensation Daniel Anidugbe, better known by his stage name Kizz Daniel put up a stunning performance during the FIFA Fan Festival at the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, Newspremises reports.

Kizz Daniel who is currently, armed with the hit track ‘Cough’ (Odo), the singer thrilled over 50,000 audiences with a breathtaking performance on Wednesday night.

It was a live-band show, as the ‘Buga’ crooner delivered, with some of the finest dancers complementing his efforts.

The fans could be heard screaming for more as they could not have enough of him, as they chanted, shouted, and screamed, begging the singer to continue.

Kizz Daniel continues to be one of Nigeria's biggest and best musical stars right now, and he is "armored" with some of the most popular songs both domestically and internationally.

His song "Buga," which was released in May 2022, has dominated playlists and radio stations in Nigeria and other countries, giving him enormous international recognition. Watch video HERE Hre

Kizz Daniel receives a rousing welcome in Qatar

The rave-of-the-moment performer from Nigeria, meanwhile, had a lavish welcome in Qatar.

No fewer than five foreign performers performed on the main stage of the event as part of the FIFA Sound program.

According to Business Ghana, the performances are a continuation of FIFA Sound, an entertainment strategy created to strengthen the bonds between music and the beautiful game.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/i-want-to-flex-my-love-ehe-kizz-daniel-perform-cough-thrills-over-50k-qatar-fans/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: “I Want To Flex My Love” : Kizz Daniel Perform ‘cough’ Thrills Qatar Fans(video) by Joebayo217: 8:43am On Nov 24, 2022
Kizz Daniel to the world grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch Super Bowl 2023 Free Online / Nigeria Vs Ginea-bissau Live Streaming Link Here / Learn How To Post Football Highlights On Youtube And Get Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.