Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Experience With Ecobank Atm Abroad - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Experience With Ecobank Atm Abroad (1579 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / What Eden1747(f) Did Not Tell Us About Her "Humilation" At ECOBANK Badagry Today / Ecobank ATM Paid Me Counterfeit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experience With Ecobank Atm Abroad by cryingbaby: 3:40am On Aug 26, 2011
I had a bad Experience with Ecobank ATM abroad, i made a withdrawal which it count but didn't pay me i enter the bank and complain they say i should contact Ecobank in Nigeria that the fault its from Nigeria. which i did call customer care of Nigeria +23412701323 for more than 25 minutes imagine angry International call and someone keeping you for 25minutes on-line. angry after given information required they said i will get feed back within 24hours. till date and imagine i am a student abroad angry proud of my country bank.
Re: Experience With Ecobank Atm Abroad by cryingbaby: 4:44am On Aug 26, 2011
Imagine been happy banking abroad with my bank but N6000 or N10,000 that your parents send to you will be freeze in your bank and spending alot of money making international call to Ecobank nigeria without refund, is this wat we call re-branding nigeria.
Re: Experience With Ecobank Atm Abroad by wooni(m): 7:13am On Aug 27, 2011
I had almost same for three 3month now and there customer service didn't respond well honestly Ecobank should check there staffs.

(1) (Reply)

Lean How To Export Agricultural Products / I Need You Guys' Help Please / Modern..concrete Block Making Machine Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.