Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

The Real Reason Why Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Reason Why Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Presidential Election (458 Views)

Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race / Why I May Not Win 2023 Presidency - (video) / Senator Adeyeye: We Are Confident Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Reason Why Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by VoteObi2SaveNai: 9:47am On Nov 24, 2022
Many Nigerians believe that Peter Obi is popular simply because he is a good man and not corrupt. However, that's not exactly the actual reason why he would win the 2023 presidential election and I will explain.

Nigeria as a country has never allowed good men or those with the best intentions to win but rather those that entrench the status quo. Examples abound: good people or those with good intentions such as Awolowo, Azikiwe, Ekwueme, Aminu Kano, Donald Duke etc. all failed miserably in their attempts to rule Nigeria. Same fate would have befalling Peter Obi if he were to contest in years prior to now. The powers that be would have endured he doesn't come close to winning either by hook or crook.

I will list 3 factors that have made Peter Obi's emergence almost 100% assured:

1. Nigeria is currently facing unprecedented severe economic and security crises. This deadly combination would lead to mass unrest, particularly in the South should Tinubu/Shettima or Atiku win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Why Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by VoteObi2SaveNai: 9:48am On Nov 24, 2022
2. IPOB and other secessionists in the SW & SS will capitalize on the factor above to totally sabotage Nigeria. Already in the East, the separatists have gradually eroded federal government authority and it would get worse in the coming years if nothing is done.

3. Majority of Peter Obi's supporters are the youths. This demography control the narrative online and also control the situation on ground. Should Peter Obi lose against obviously inferior contestants like Tinubu or Atiku and Nigeria becomes worse as expected under them, the outcome would be catastrophic. They would lead an insurrection that will be worse than #endsars. Worse still, they would achieve a consensus across SS, SE and SW.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Why Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by VoteObi2SaveNai: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2022
So, here is how the election will play out:

1. Northern leaders would inform Kwankwaso not to step down.

2. They would advise INEC to ensure the election is free and fair.

3. Peter Obi would be encouraged in the North. The votes Peter Obi will get in the Muslim parts of NW and NE won't be as low as many believe it would be.

4. No 3 above is already happening. Take note of how Peter Obi is being granted audience in the Muslim North. Even their emirs are fallen over themselves just to have him in their palaces. If this were to be in 1990's or early 2000's when Nigeria's continued existence hasn't become so threatened, they would have made life miserable for Peter Obi in the North to such an extent that going ahead to contest would become impossible.

So, mark it down today, that except a major change happens, Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Why Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Ttalk: 9:59am On Nov 24, 2022
Obi can't win.

Know this and have peace of mind so you won't develop HBP when he fail.

I pity your level of reasoning and I see how shallow and egocentric it sounds.

You and your Pandora are comic relief in political section of nairaland, you joke too much.

It is a foolish person that would say Peter Obi who was in PDP up to last 8 months of ruin will do anything differently.

We can't see the impact of Obi's tenure that turns Anambra youth to become refugee in Lagos and foreign land where many of them are on death roll.

Tell me the influence of Obi in SE presently and I will admit he can influence Nigeria.

Obi is still a learner, and he may likely not become pro because the mediocrity in him is follow come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Why Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Sachidi: 10:04am On Nov 24, 2022
If Kwankwaso steps down, Obi will loose. Kwankwaso is the custodian of our New Nigeria. Obidients must recognize this fact and encourage Muslims in the north to vote massively for him.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by preciousele(f): 10:06am On Nov 24, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

3. Peter Obi would be encouraged in the North. The votes Peter Obi will get in the Muslim parts of NW and NE won't be as low as many believe it would be.

4. No 3 above is already happening. Take note of how Peter Obi is being granted audience in the Muslim North. Even their emirs are fallen over themselves just to have him in their palaces. If this were to be in 1990's or early 2000's when Nigeria's continued existence hasn't become so threatened, they would have made life miserable for Peter Obi in the North to such an extent that going ahead to contest would become impossible.

So, mark it down today, that except a major change happens, Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

We hope so!

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 10:06am On Nov 24, 2022
Peter obi will not only win my state but labour party will win senate and other positions.

I don't see myself voting labour party for president and start looking for APC or PDP to vote for senate or house of representatives.

I will vote LP LP LP and many others are going to do same.

I'm not even interested who are the other LP candidates but they will benefit from Peter Obi grace.

End of story!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Why Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by ganisucks(f): 10:07am On Nov 24, 2022
Ttalk:
Obi can't win anything
If you've been paying attention to your bosses, you would notice that they are panicking. They are starting to realize that Tinubu will fail woefully next year.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Why Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by DMerciful(m): 10:07am On Nov 24, 2022
Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

Obi not winning is an existential threat to Nigeria, he has to win.

Nigerians shouldn't say they never saw it coming if they rig him out!

3 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Why Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Presidential Election by dat9jaguy(m): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

All these Twitter and Instagram influencers na so una dey take deceive all these obidense people.
No long talk, Feb. no far again. Una eye go clear.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

IPOB and unknown Gunmen kills beautiful Imsu Student - PHOTOS / Labour Party Free Medical Test / Breaking: Tinubu's Men Are Busy Creating Fake IPOB News While He Loses The Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.