Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons (26797 Views)

2023: Yari, Aggrieved Northern APC Leaders Secretly Working For Atiku - SR / Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima / We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by pquaver(m): 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
franktech:
If Obi should end up not winning, na all of us go suffer am las las

And if he ends up winning.. All of us will still suffer it like Anambra people did

1 Like

Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by Bayyajidda(m): 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2022
Almaigaa:
Another LIES from Peter Obi's supporters. We no go vote any Igbo man from the North.

Wannabe northerner, cry more. We are voting Obi, Mai Nasara for president. A new Nigeria is POssible with Obi.

1 Like

Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by cuttestprince(m): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2022
Almaigaa:
Another LIES from Peter Obi's supporters. We no go vote any Igbo man from the North.
I now know my obedient are aggressive,u guy just think anticlockwise.get a brain and vote competence oga
Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by jamace(m): 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Who are the aggrieved Christian northerners? You mean losers like Babachir lawal and Yakubu dogara? grin

Real and devoted christians vote competence over failure. Not these Rejected valueless, insignificant, inconsequential left-overs clowns which APC tossed into the political waste-basket?

People that have zero to No electoral values? Common now, these people cant even drive or deliver 1k votes in the entire north.
SHETIMA EVIL DEEDS AGAINST CHRISTIANITY AS GOVERNOR

1. Shettima stopped the study of Christian Religious studies in Borno state schools when he was the governor of the state.

2. Shettima withdrew CofO of lands belonging to churches in Borno state.

3. Shetima limited numbers of christian students from gaining admission into universities, deny them the opportunity even when they merited it.

4. Shettima founded and funded boko haram.

5. Shetima orchestrated the kidnap of chibok girls and thereafter promoted the Principal of the school to a Commissioner in the state.

Don't think you are voting for Tinubu, Tinubu is at the cross road, holding the ticket for the terrorist Shettima.
Christians, please shine your eyes.

VOTE WISELY O

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Who are the aggrieved Christian northerners? You mean losers like Babachir lawal and Yakubu dogara? grin

Real and devoted christians vote competence over failure. Not these Rejected valueless, insignificant, inconsequential left-overs clowns which APC tossed into the political waste-basket?

People that have zero to No electoral values? Common now, these people cant even drive or deliver 1k votes in the entire north.
babachir lawal State ll be won by PDP then APC ll come second.. all these endorsement are purely useless.. Abiola won with Muslim Muslim ticket in 93...
Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by richardokubo(m): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
Parachoko:
Thank God February no far again

Why are you crying on my behalf? Asiwaju will get my vote in the 2023 Presidential Election.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba
And may Asiwaju and Apc happened to u and ur family since u are so gullible I wish u what u wish ur self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by Almaigaa: 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
millionboi:
you think every notherner is foolish like you?

Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by Almaigaa: 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Wannabe northerner, cry more. We are voting Obi, Mai Nasara for president. A new Nigeria is POssible with Obi.

Shege Iyamuri mai Kan Parenti. Baza my zabi Iyamuri ba. Namu muka sani. grin

1 Like

Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by AcuraZDX: 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
uba1991:
liars from hell. We have already endorsed Atiku.
Atiku is the next president of Nigeria.

Don't commit suicide o

1 Like

Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by DeOTR: 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2022

It advised against voting for the APC presidential candidate Bola Tinubu whom it described as a renowned Yoruba-hegemonist who championed the establishment of a Ministry of Regional Integration in each state government of the South-west geopolitical region.
This is an attack on the entire Yoruba race. It's nothing about Moslem-moslem ticket.
The point is taken. The more you guys press this same faith ticket issue, the more reasonable people will support Tinubu. Voting for someone that's same faith as you has never helped anyone, and it won't start now or anytime soon.
Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by MelesZanawi: 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
bobobenz:
ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!
GOD IS GREAT!!!!

PETER OBI HAS BEEN DIVINELY MANDATED BY GOD TO DELIVER THIS GREAT NATION FROM OBSCURITY TO GREATNESS ... I SEE A NEW NIGERIA

#WHATGODCANNOTDODOESNOTEXIST

Like he delivered Anambra to greatness. Foolish Agulu liar that Umahi is far better than.
Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by nony43(m): 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
nazicartel:
Na their matter. Both Muslims and Christians ooo. If they like they should vote for a nonsense leader. Buhari's 8yrs will be like heaven.... My colleague told me he hasn't made up his mind yet. That I should give him reasons he should vote for Obi. I told him to vote for Tinubu or Atiku. I don't have time for nonsense again.

Lmao I love your response die.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by MelesZanawi: 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
DeOTR:

This is an attack on the entire Yoruba race. It's nothing about Moslem-moslem ticket.
The point is taken. The more you guys press this same faith ticket issue, the more reasonable people will support Tinubu. Voting for someone that's same faith as you has never helped anyone, and it won't start now or anytime soon.

By now, you should know the type of despicable animals who support Obi. Basically enemies of the Yorubas and enemies of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by GratefulSoul27(m): 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. Yet he was sacked as SSG and Buhari couldnt do Nada.

Do you know he stole over 255m meant for Northerners.? That was what led to his sack.
And buhari court acquitted him lol
If it wasn't for media frenzy do you think buhari would've sacked him and he's the one that brought he's replacement
Boss mustapha is his boy

Make your findings
Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by VoteObi2023: 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
lhordspy:

Oga, please keep shut. Do you live in Kaduna? I stay at kaduna. you cant tell me shiit.
Where in Kaduna are you?
Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by Missionaire: 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
“Surely, APC’s same-faith ticket is intended to shame Christians and bestow on them and their religion a second-class socio-political status in their own country. In particular it is a validation of the discrimination and oppression being meted out on Northern Nigerian Christians where they are now denied employment, promotion, contracts, and admission to read prestigious and marketable courses in government-owned schools simply on account of their religion. It is no wonder then that Alhaji Bola Tinubu thinks that the Bible is a book of jokes from which he can freely construct his “jokes” like his “Poisoned Holly Communion” and “Speaking in Tongues” jokes. If he is man enough, I challenge him to ridicule the Holy Quran even once as he freely does the Holy Bible. This guy has no respect for Christians and Christianity at all."
Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by ThEGodBRoThEr1: 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
MelesZanawi:

By now, you should know the type of despicable animals who support Obi. Basically enemies of the Yorubas and enemies of Nigeria.

Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by Parachoko: 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2022
richardokubo:

And may Asiwaju and Apc happened to u and ur family since u are so gullible I wish u what u wish ur self
I wander why some of you are always so pained because person wan exercise his right.

Who is your candidate? Let's compare your candidate achievement with Asiwaju achievement while in Government.

Let me know the "Angel" that has turned his state better than Lagos State you're supporting.

The APC have done better than the PDP.
Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by Princedapace(m): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Vote competency? Which competency did APC bring to them? Is it the numerous slaughtering that funali herdsmen are dashing them up and down?
Oga, in election, even 10k votes matter.
Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by LocalMan2(m): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
You can't be a peacemaker but a clown and a fool.

Peacemaker5128:
Peter Pandora Obituary is a thief
Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by Amspecial: 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
You and who be we you are a muslim I am a Christian Northerner I rather vote a competent christian than a boko Haram apologiest like shettima and a druggie like thief-nubu so next time when you are talking don't talk about christian northerners like us we will go along with our christian brothers and sisters from the south thank you
Almaigaa:
Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by Simplythebest: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2022
Obi go win don't worry but if those selfish people fail to vote him i won't follow for people that will suffer it cus japa is still available.
franktech:
If Obi should end up not winning, na all of us go suffer am las las
Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by Almaigaa: 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
Amspecial:
You and who be we you are a muslim I am a Christian Northerner I rather vote a competent christian than a boko Haram apologiest like shettima and a druggie like thief-nubu so next time when you are talking don't talk about christian northerners like us we will go along with our christian brothers and sisters from the south thank you

Another lying Igbo Boy. Ba ruwan yan Arewa da Iyamuri. Baza my zabi wani Iyamuri ba.

Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by BlazinGlory40: 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
adioolayi:
grin..Good one... Babachair Lawal... atleast, you go stop disguising...

Now backup the endorsement with physical appearances at LP rallies...also provide logistics and mobilise people for Peter Obi in the North.

Good luck to you... Babachair Lawal

cheesy cheesy grin

Did you people not say crowd don’t win elections? Why are you people not consistent?
Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by BlazinGlory40: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
Almaigaa:

Jungle don Dey mature cheesy
Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by BlazinGlory40: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Peter Pandora Obituary is a thief

Cry me a River
Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by Truthdeypain: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
nazicartel:
Na their matter. Both Muslims and Christians ooo. If they like they should vote for a nonsense leader. Buhari's 8yrs will be like heaven.... My colleague told me he hasn't made up his mind yet. That I should give him reasons he should vote for Obi. I told him to vote for Tinubu or Atiku. I don't have time for nonsense again.

My guy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by Amspecial: 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2022
Even the Hausa self u no fit write am well
Yoruba muslim I thought I was talking with a Northerner even northern muslims no take una serious na me nothern christian go take una serious Dan banza.
Almaigaa:

Another lying Igbo Boy. Ba ruwan yan Arewa da Iyamuri. Baza my zabi wani Iyamuri ba.
Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by NoToTerrorists: 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

but they still control North Central and Middle Belt. Save your tears.
Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Sir, continue to inhabit in illusion, in the enclave of delusional scribes who have engulfed your likes with misapprehension.
Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by TrumpDonald2: 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

So if we talk of competence right now, you talk of Thieffnubu? grin grin grin You Urchins are even more brain dead than him.
Re: Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons by Emola12(m): 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Dem no reach 2000
some of Dem av went to their various working places if you know u know vote wisely please don't collect 10k and suffer for another 8yrs wake up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Speakership: Tajudeen Abbas, APC/PDP/LP/APGA Reps Members-elect Visit Sanwo-olu / Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos / Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.