Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

PHOTO: Soludo And Obi Meet, Exchange Pleasantries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Soludo And Obi Meet, Exchange Pleasantries (2141 Views)

Atiku And Peter Obi Meet (Photos) / Moment Tinubu Stopped To Exchange Pleasantries With Oshiomhole At ICC (video) / Tinubu And Osinbajo Exchange Pleasantries At The State Box During APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Soludo And Obi Meet, Exchange Pleasantries by festacman(m): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
JOemmy:

Does peter obi looks like a bully to you? Why blame obi for the actions of faceless frustrated nigerian youths on social media?

Read my comment again. I didn't say what you are attributing to me.
Re: PHOTO: Soludo And Obi Meet, Exchange Pleasantries by jamace(m): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2022
*Gov. Charles Soludo Exposed

*How The Governor Received $28 million Dollars Cash to Pull Down His Brother, Peter Obi.*

In the treatise of Mehmet Murat ildan, he said "Yes, there are plenty of politicians who are liars, there is no doubt about this! But some of them are not only liars but also serial killers and character assassins because they deliberately send people to the war for their personal gains." Mehmet Murat ildan went further to state that "A silver-tongued charlatan and a half-wit society are made for each other! When these two come together in an election, a great disaster happens: Charlatan comes to power."

The opinion polls that sees Peter Obi as the preferred candidate that is likely to win the 2023 General election became source concern to the Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s camp who quickly swung into action to deflate and damage Peter Obi's reputation from his home base.

Subsequently, Gov. Hope Uzodima was saddled with the responsibility to carry out the task and he promised to deliver in few days but informed the BAT'S Handlers that Gov. Charles Soludo is in a better position to be used to carry out the blackmail but by virtue of the fact that he was a Governor of CBN, he is rich by all standard and will hardly agreed. Then, Seyi, the son of Bola Ahmed Tinubu assured Gov. Hope Uzodima that money is not an issue and he should get Gov. Soludo to name his price in any currency for the job but what is needed most is urgent results to send the Obi-dient movement out of the social media space and silent them forever.

Gov. Hope Uzodima reaches out to Gov. Charles Soludo who blatantly refused initially and sworn never to betray his own brother. "You are my friend and will do anything for you and your family but to be paid to betray my own brother whom I have praised in several fora in the past for the good work he did as governor will be catastrophic. Over my dead body", Gov. Soludo said.

Governor Uzodima said to Gov. Soludo "I know quite well that you are rich by all standard but remember that money is not always enough. You must understand that this is our golden opportunity to get our own share from the huge tax that the Igbo traders are compelled to pay to Bola Tinubu in Lagos since 1999. Do you know that our traders in Lagos contribute 85% of the IGR in Lagos State that made Bola Tinubu to be so wealthy? My brother, his son, Seyi is only waiting for you to name your price in any currency".

"How will they pay the money", Gov. Soludo queries. "However you want it. If you don't mind, it can be transfer in a manner that will make it seem like proceeds from business with your private business, yet it can also be cash", said Gov. Hope Uzodima.

"OK, if they can pay $28 million dollars and must be in cash, then consider it done. It's a risk at my own detriment and anything short of that amount is not worth it". Gov. Soludo stated.

"I will get back to you soon" said Gov. Uzodima. Few days later, he reaches out to Gov. Soludo again and asked what will be his own share from the amount if Seyi approves it. Gov. Soludo told him that it's not negotiable because it's his name and personality that's at stake here. "You can tell them any amount you desire to be able to get something on top but mine is sealed or no deal".

Gov. Hope Uzodima told him that Seyi Tinubu agreed to pay in three trenches but N7 billion will be paid first while you carry out your first attack on Peter Obi and then before the second media attack, another N7 billion will be paid in that sequence.

Gov. Soludo refused and told him that if at all he will engage in such, N10 billon naira equivalent in dollars must be paid as advance while the balance N10 billion Naira equivalent in dollar will be paid when he fires the second missile to bring PeterObi into disrepute.

Gov. Hope Uzodima agreed and the first trench was released to Gov. Uzodima by Seyi Tinubu in cash for onward transfer to Gov. Soludo.

Then, the shocking betrayal of trust and confidence on the part of a brother held in high esteem was triggered, then leaving the Anamberian in rude shock while the Tinubu’s camp were in jubilation.

Written from
*Investigative Journalist on account of Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s insider.*
Re: PHOTO: Soludo And Obi Meet, Exchange Pleasantries by PapaHadum: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Proffessor meet fraudster Proud trader and in-coming President .

To be candid. You can never mention Obi in same sentence with Soludo when talking Education, experience, and achievements (Both Political and career wise) in particular.

Obi is his senior, even on social media.

Fixed!
Re: PHOTO: Soludo And Obi Meet, Exchange Pleasantries by lhordspy: 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
Csami:

Professor is spelt with just one “f”

Dumbass
Thank you, sir.

Slip of finger.
Re: PHOTO: Soludo And Obi Meet, Exchange Pleasantries by slivertongue: 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Proffessor meet fraudster.

To be candid. You can never mention Obi in same sentence with Soludo when talking Education, experience, and achievements (Both Political and career wise) in particular.

Them no be mate now, except on social media.

Dem no be mate for sure. Obi was on that seat 8years earlier
Re: PHOTO: Soludo And Obi Meet, Exchange Pleasantries by Igbodicool(m): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
Obi should just be careful of that hypocrite of a brother.

One's greatest enemy is member of his household.
Re: PHOTO: Soludo And Obi Meet, Exchange Pleasantries by Igbodicool(m): 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Proffessor meet fraudster.

Them no be mate now, except on social media.
Wow...

Soludo is now your latest god.
Greater than all the people in your generation dead and alive.
Any day you don't worship Soludo again, see you see ihe ọjọọ.
Re: PHOTO: Soludo And Obi Meet, Exchange Pleasantries by Prometheus666: 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
SReporters:
Happening Now!

Anambra State Governor, Chukwuma Soludo CFR and Former Governor Peter Obi met at St. Patrick’s Cathedral Awka during the Thanksgiving mass for Most Rev. Paulinus C. Ezeokafor in celebration of his 70th birthday held in Awka today.

Just before the mass started, Governor Soludo stepped out from his pew and walked over to where the former governor was seated to greet him, welcoming him to the Capital city.

Even amid so many political disagreements, they both understand they are Ndi-Anambra.

Yes! We are Ndi-Anambra.
We lead, and others follow!

You lead the way in what exactly?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Tribunal Fate Of Osun Governor, Adeleke Doomed❓ / The Youth In Adamawa State Testing The Mic For Tinubu / Peter Obi's Arrival At Tafawa Balewa Square (TBS) Lagos - (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.