Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Spotted Today: Peter Obi And Soludo Laughs Off The Recent Stories Between Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spotted Today: Peter Obi And Soludo Laughs Off The Recent Stories Between Them (916 Views)

Peter Obi, Obiano And Soludo At Basilica Holy Trinity Onitsha Today (photos) / After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan / Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spotted Today: Peter Obi And Soludo Laughs Off The Recent Stories Between Them by Charming1(m): 11:43am On Nov 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3oYiKqKqRg
As loyalists of these respected gentlemen cast stones on themselves, Peter Obi and Soludo meets, rides to St. Patrick’s Catholic Church Awka and throw funny banters at each other.
Both sat together.

1 Like

Re: Spotted Today: Peter Obi And Soludo Laughs Off The Recent Stories Between Them by AcuraZDX: 11:44am On Nov 24, 2022
Lmao
Re: Spotted Today: Peter Obi And Soludo Laughs Off The Recent Stories Between Them by Righthussle: 11:46am On Nov 24, 2022
G
Re: Spotted Today: Peter Obi And Soludo Laughs Off The Recent Stories Between Them by temitope27(m): 11:52am On Nov 24, 2022
It doesn't change the fact that obi is a fraud

Re: Spotted Today: Peter Obi And Soludo Laughs Off The Recent Stories Between Them by Solofresh2: 11:59am On Nov 24, 2022
And their fans wan kill their self grin
Re: Spotted Today: Peter Obi And Soludo Laughs Off The Recent Stories Between Them by nedu666: 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2022
Just like fans fighting on behalf of messi and Cristiano Ronaldo
Re: Spotted Today: Peter Obi And Soludo Laughs Off The Recent Stories Between Them by PrinceOfLagos: 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
I knew they will settle

Soludo was just angry that Peter Obi Left APGA to labour Party, it's understandable but We thank God it's settled now

1 Like

Re: Spotted Today: Peter Obi And Soludo Laughs Off The Recent Stories Between Them by dawnomike(m): 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2022
It is finished!!!
Re: Spotted Today: Peter Obi And Soludo Laughs Off The Recent Stories Between Them by sonature1: 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
I'm a sane society, the electorates should be demanding that the political class does everything they promised to do, not fight over them.
Re: Spotted Today: Peter Obi And Soludo Laughs Off The Recent Stories Between Them by sweetonugbu: 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
Seen
Re: Spotted Today: Peter Obi And Soludo Laughs Off The Recent Stories Between Them by omowolewa: 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
That is good

Vote OmoYele Sowore for president
Re: Spotted Today: Peter Obi And Soludo Laughs Off The Recent Stories Between Them by slimjohn2k5: 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
This Soludo dress sense is very poor
Re: Spotted Today: Peter Obi And Soludo Laughs Off The Recent Stories Between Them by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2022
Let’s assume the impossible emergence of Obi, I can bet with anything that he’ll so disappoint Nigerians more than ever imagined. One of his bogus red flags is Obi trying to appear perfect before Nigerians, this act alone tells a lot. Next is his picture hugging Obiano.
Re: Spotted Today: Peter Obi And Soludo Laughs Off The Recent Stories Between Them by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2022
temitope27:
your tears is very sweet like vanilla ice cream

4 Likes

Re: Spotted Today: Peter Obi And Soludo Laughs Off The Recent Stories Between Them by AcuraZDX: 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
your tears is very sweet like vanilla ice cream

They are really crying and I love it

2 Likes

Re: Spotted Today: Peter Obi And Soludo Laughs Off The Recent Stories Between Them by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
Urchinses come and see

1 Like

Re: Spotted Today: Peter Obi And Soludo Laughs Off The Recent Stories Between Them by ganisucks(f): 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2022
temitope27:

Obasanjo took Soludo and Elrufai for some africa stuff three weeks ago. Guess what the real discussion was. OBJ will play Tinubu like ludo before February.
Re: Spotted Today: Peter Obi And Soludo Laughs Off The Recent Stories Between Them by Winnersunited: 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I knew they will settle

Soludo was just angry that Peter Obi Left APGA to labour Party, it's understandable but We thank God it's settled now
Soludo doing everything possible to redeem himself . I think the backlash was too much for him to bear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spotted Today: Peter Obi And Soludo Laughs Off The Recent Stories Between Them by Rapuru14: 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2022
peepydelano:
Let’s assume the impossible emergence of Obi, I can bet with anything that he’ll so disappoint Nigerians more than ever imagined. One of his bogus red flags is Obi trying to appear perfect before Nigerians, this act alone tells a lot. Next is his picture hugging Obiano.
It is better a man of integrity and proven track record disappoints us than ancestors in persons of a drug lord and a looter.
Re: Spotted Today: Peter Obi And Soludo Laughs Off The Recent Stories Between Them by Nightwolf1: 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
temitope27:

U go cry well cheesy

Re: Spotted Today: Peter Obi And Soludo Laughs Off The Recent Stories Between Them by Nightwolf1: 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
peepydelano:

Your candidate is a cocaine addict and you have no atom of shame over it.

(1) (Reply)

Today Everywhere In The South East Is bubbbling, Simon Ekpa Has Lost Relevance / Breaking: Adeleke Defeats Oyetola, APC In Tribunal / APC Now Paying Media Houses To Advertise Their Fake Online Polls (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.