Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abakaliki Ebonyi State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abakaliki Ebonyi State (29795 Views)

Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi / The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) / Dave Umahi Building Project In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abakaliki Ebonyi State by clevybrown(m): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
Africum:
The Presidential Campaign Rally of the All Progressives Congress APC continues today in Abakaliki Ebonyi State. The people of the state are in good mood to welcome Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu his vice presidential candidate senator Kassim Shettima to their state. These are some of the early Pictures from the event.
looks like a funeral service... What a shame grin
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abakaliki Ebonyi State by Paramount01(m): 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
MrCGPA:
Even Tinubu knows that he is Nationally Rejected. No Sane man will Vote a Physically and Mentally handicapped Man with a Bokoharam complicit as Vice to Rule the Current Turbulent Nigeria. Tinubu is the Last to Vote among the Presidential Contenders. The man is Old and Weak. Buhari's Administration will be better if Tinubu is Voted. May God Forbid BAT thing in Nigeria.

That is your opining and I respect it, for us here in ebonyi we are batified
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abakaliki Ebonyi State by Bigleaf1006: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
Antyislam:
I have some friends who wrote down their name just to collect Tinubu money which he stole from Nigeria

A man that has never held any political office at the national level except as an elected senator in the ill fated 3rd republic which was barely for a year.

A man that doesn't have any FG contrct to his name not even an oil well or important license.you come out to tell brazen lies to accuse him of stealing nigeria's money.

Buy your obi was Special adviser after his 8 yrs tenure as gov thereby benefitting from state resources,who then can we say stole nigeria money.

The bible says do not bare false witness for its a great sin before God......better ask for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abakaliki Ebonyi State by rhythyson: 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
Nijablast:

You will always have friends that wrote names for 2000 naira. I can see poverty all over you too, Have you collected your 2k for Ibadan rally yesterday? grin grin grin grin

you bad ooo. this dude wont be able to sleep tonight grin grin
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abakaliki Ebonyi State by josilcool(m): 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
Why una dey complain say people no plenty.. how many people dey for the whole of Ebonyi ..
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abakaliki Ebonyi State by Jsucre(m): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
Antyislam:
I have some friends who wrote down their name just to collect Tinubu money which he stole from Nigeria
error backup with prove
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abakaliki Ebonyi State by Bigleaf1006: 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
PureMe01:
What kind of EMPTYTY this one? grin grin grin

Omo Umahi disappoint me even after forcing civil servants to attend and forcefully declaring public holiday. Still everywhere dry like where thiefnubuu just poo and everybody scatter grin grin

This is not something for an average Igbo person to be happy about.....this are tell tale signs of voter apathy which as always characterised the igbos during elections.

This is something for obi to worry about because I do not see him getting up to 2m votes in the entire SE if trend continues into 2023......this is where he should get the bulk of his votes from.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abakaliki Ebonyi State by Aguiyimba(m): 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
Nijablast:

You will always have friends that wrote names for 2000 naira. I can see poverty all over you too, Have you collected your 2k for Ibadan rally yesterday? grin grin grin grin

What reason are you supporting Tinubu if not for money
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abakaliki Ebonyi State by ProDiverse: 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
donphilopus:

This is stale already.

Tinubu is your next President.

Baba blu will be the president of your village
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abakaliki Ebonyi State by Thebigheart: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2022
ganisucks:

I tire. The worst thing is how depressed they all are.

Abeg, obi try for OYO state rally. That means Labour Party has root in OYO state.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abakaliki Ebonyi State by kingyakos: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
Comparing the crowd between Peter Obi rally in ibadan and that of tinubu in ebonyi.

Like if Peter Obi gathers more crowd
Share if tinubu gathers more crowd

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abakaliki Ebonyi State by kingyakos: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
Comparing the crowd between Peter Obi rally in ibadan and that of tinubu in ebonyi.

Like if Peter Obi gathers more crowd
Share if tinubu gathers more crowd.........

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abakaliki Ebonyi State by kingyakos: 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

This is not something for an average Igbo person to be happy about.....this are tell tale signs of voter apathy which as always characterised the igbos during elections.

This is something for obi to worry about because I do not see him getting up to 2m votes in the entire SE if trend continues into 2023......this is where he should get the bulk of his votes from.

Baba agba wait till you see Peter Obi campaign before you conclude.

U can't see Obi having up to 2m vote in the entire SE when Anambra newly registered voters are over 3m and Imo also over 3m and you saying Obi won't get up to 2m vote in the entire 5state of the SE, i will suggest you go and brush your mouth so many flies around when you open it up to talk.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abakaliki Ebonyi State by kingyakos: 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

Baba agba wait till you see Peter Obi campaign rally in ebonyi state before you conclude.

U can't see Obi having up to 2m vote in the entire SE when Anambra newly registered voters are over 3m and Imo also over 3m and you saying Obi won't get up to 2m vote in the entire 5state of the SE, i will suggest you go and brush your mouth so many flies around when you open it up to talk.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abakaliki Ebonyi State by 00FFT00(m): 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
Tinubu will not score 5000 votes in Ebonyi.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abakaliki Ebonyi State by Bigleaf1006: 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
kingyakos:

Baba agba wait till you see Peter Obi campaign before you conclude.

Thats the problem with you lot,huFfing and puffing nothingness up and down,chest beating all the time to display ignorance.

With the level of insecurity,with the level of voter apathy that has always been prevalent in the east,who told you the entire voters you mentioned in thise 2 states will come to vote and if they do who told you they will all vote obi.

Even Lagos doesn't get more than 50% of total votes not to talk of SE with inherent uncertainties pervading the air.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abakaliki Ebonyi State by Bayyajidda(m): 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
donphilopus:

This is stale already.

Tinubu is your next President.

But how many people did you see in that video? Are they up to 1000 in your eyes?
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abakaliki Ebonyi State by Bayyajidda(m): 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2022
MaliCampus:
Umahi will deliver eboyin state for Bulaba. What a massive crowed

Ebubu... Bulaba... Burubia! grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abakaliki Ebonyi State by kingyakos: 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
Paramount01:

That is your opining and I respect it, for us here in ebonyi we are batified

Till you die you are not from ebonyi and ebonyi can never be BATified.........
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abakaliki Ebonyi State by Bayyajidda(m): 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
PureMe01:
What kind of EMPTYTY this one? grin grin grin

Omo Umahi disappoint me even after forcing civil servants to attend and forcefully declaring public holiday. Still everywhere dry like where thiefnubuu just poo and everybody scatter grin grin

Ebubu... Ebubeagu... Bulabula... I was surprised, despite all the force that Umahi applied, so that all he could muscle out? grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abakaliki Ebonyi State by kingyakos: 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

Thats the problem with you lot,huFfing and puffing nothingness up and down,chest beating all the time to display ignorance.

With the level of insecurity,with the level of voter apathy that has always been prevalent in the east,who told you the entire voters you mentioned in thise 2 states will come to vote and if they do who told you they will all vote obi.

Even Lagos doesn't get more than 50% of total votes not to talk of SE with inherent uncertainties pervading the air.

With that same level of insecurity in SE people still went out to register for their PVC both in rural and urban centers in SE without distraction. Fulani herdsmen government has brought insecurity in the SE for you to masturbate on and used it against the people of SE.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abakaliki Ebonyi State by Nijablast: 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
Aguiyimba:

What reason are you supporting Tinubu if not for money
Tinubu no dey spend shishi
I love his progressive Ideologies
Raise people around you and you will have my respect forever
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abakaliki Ebonyi State by Aguiyimba(m): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nijablast:

Tinubu no dey spend shishi
I love his progressive Ideologies
Raise people around you and you will have my respect forever

Onye mgbu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" / How Amnesty International Demanded Release Of Buhari, Tinubu, Keyamo Others / Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.