Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis (23312 Views)

Four Nigerian Men Arrested As India Police Bust Gang Duping Businessmen Online / India Police Arrested Fourth Nigeria Drug Trafficker Within 10 Days / Police Officers Sacked For Claiming Rats Ate 360kg Seized Marijuana In Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis by Mrkindness: 9:21am On Nov 25, 2022
Indian police and corruption like their Nigeria brothers

1 Like

Re: Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis by FireUpNow(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2022
Indian law enforcement agencies in charge of drugs and narcotics don learn better lesson from Naija officials

1 Like

Re: Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis by ViceGovernor: 9:26am On Nov 25, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Wow. Tiny rats ate weed the size of the Big Show.
Okay.
L grin L
Hehehe grin size of Big show grin grin grin
This man no go kill us with laff
Re: Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis by TBIZZY(m): 9:27am On Nov 25, 2022
The same way most people (women) blame the devil � for their evil act.
Re: Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis by jericco1(m): 9:36am On Nov 25, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Wow. Tiny rats ate weed the size of the Big Show.
Okay.

Shock me o

1 Like

Re: Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis by bhella10: 9:40am On Nov 25, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
lol

Some people are actually ignorant.

Rats are major threats to cannabis. Those cretins love eating canabis.

The story may not be entirely true but it's absolutely plausible.
I have had my Canadian loud go missing from on several occasions no thanks to these pests. So yes to some extent I believe that story 80%
Re: Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis by richard870(m): 9:40am On Nov 25, 2022
jojothaiv:

It rains everywhere.

The universe itself seems to be built on corruption, lies and manipulations so this news is not surprising to say the least.

Rats are tiny animals and they have no fear of the police. It's difficult to protect the drug from them
This part just made my day.
cheesy
Re: Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis by richard870(m): 9:42am On Nov 25, 2022
ozoono:

Guy i tire oh. Rat go come high. Wonders
Lol...its obvious that corruption is a global phenomenon
Re: Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis by BanyXchi: 9:42am On Nov 25, 2022
RestructureNig2:
see what yoruba men are known for
show me the last time you heard about that in Yorubaland? WE've seen videos of ipob terrorists slicing women's vaginas and using your fathers for gory savage rituals in the forest.
Re: Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis by Jakumo(m): 9:44am On Nov 25, 2022
Yes indeed. The suspect rats are currently the target of a massive rat hunt by stern-faced security agents fortified with full battle gear as well as traditional MEANS.

Indian law enforcement intelligence reports confirm that the rat suspects who ate all that exhibit cannabis in our beloved nation of India, will soon be rounded up wherever they may be laying low including their well-known hideouts located in Nigeria. The law must take its course.

Nigerian and Indian citizens should not be alarmed by this news that cannabis-devouring rats have returned to base in Nigeria after a successful guerrilla operation consuming several metric tonnes of high-grade marijuana in India. Security networks liaising with INTERPOL are up to the task and will soon complete a round-up of ALL the usual suspects, who will be obliged to face the music in the court of law, after which they will be awarded jail sentences that are commensurate with the gravity of the crimes committed.

God bless India and God bless Nigeria !
Re: Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis by bhella10: 9:46am On Nov 25, 2022
grin
Csami:
I believe this story. Rat no dey use eyes see weed.

One time, I secured my bag of weed and travelled for two days. When I came back, I met empty nylon with residue of weed scattered all over the room.

Rat don chop Igboo worth 1k finish
Re: Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis by dona4real(m): 9:52am On Nov 25, 2022
I still remember the year 2016 in sapele delta state,what a funny moments then when I was still in the world, being a student then at nd1 ,the weed i had in my locker was all eaten up by rats which I never knew , suddenly wen I went there I saw dat d weed had been bursted and the rats out of annoyance or hungry beating the feraciously they ate up almost all my clothes to satisfy the urge,what a pity for me then,ever since then I never ever kept smileythem in my locker again

1 Like

Re: Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis by Thazard(m): 9:52am On Nov 25, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Some sharp men don recycle the seize drugs back to the streets , dem come dey give format

See as them dey lie for rat head

As rat nor get mouth to defend themselves

cheesycheesycheesy If only rats could talk.

1 Like

Re: Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis by tyinfinity: 9:55am On Nov 25, 2022
Peter obi has called his boys in India to cart away the ceased cannabis.obi boys all over Asia prisons
Re: Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis by Almaigaa: 9:56am On Nov 25, 2022
RestructureNig2:
see what yoruba men are known for

The man you posted his picture is an Igbo man grin grin grin grin
Re: Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis by Jakumo(m): 9:58am On Nov 25, 2022
dona4real:
I still remember the year 2016 in sapele delta state,what a funny moments then when I was still in the world, being a student then at nd1 ,the weed i had in my locker was all eaten up by rats which I never knew , suddenly wen I went there I saw dat d weed had been bursted and the rats out of annoyance or hungry beating the feraciously they ate up almost all my clothes to satisfy the urge,what a pity for me then,ever since then I never ever kept smileythem in my locker again

At least dat incident don show you say even rat sef sabi to enjoy betta ting any time when he take eye see am.

As for the design when dem do for ya cloth, all na new style. Any mistake for Obodo London, na new style for Warri.
Re: Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis by Kutunban: 10:02am On Nov 25, 2022
richard870:
Amazing! So, no be only Nigeria animals dey do wonders cheesy grin

Rats actually love cannabis, I don't know why.
Re: Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis by Firstcitizen: 10:07am On Nov 25, 2022
India is now fully 'developed'
Re: Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis by detectivejones: 10:11am On Nov 25, 2022
grin Indian police straight outta Nigerian police colleage.
Re: Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis by reececlark(m): 10:16am On Nov 25, 2022
Alright!
Re: Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis by bablon20(m): 10:20am On Nov 25, 2022
I fear who no fear indians. Nigeria corruption is learning from theirs.
Re: Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis by Bintdawood(f): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2022
Wow shocked shocked

Okay grin
Re: Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis by godofuck231: 10:24am On Nov 25, 2022
High rats
Re: Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis by tsdarkside(m): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2022
bwahahahaha....
Re: Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis by tsdarkside(m): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2022
money121:

Wetin concern Chinedu for this matter bayi angry

haha....you nigerians sef....
their is no topic that will not turn into tribal fight....
Re: Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis by Proudlyomonna: 10:49am On Nov 25, 2022
EKONGKING:
Another shith@le , but a little bit better than this shith@le

Better for where grin
Bro India na exactly like Nija oo.
Just two social strata,the Rich who do anything to press the neck of the poor grin
The only thing weh make them better pass Us small na their productivity level sha.
Re: Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis by Kobicove(m): 10:50am On Nov 25, 2022
EKONGKING:
Another shith@le , but a little bit better than this shith@le

All shithole countries are the same grin
Re: Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis by mbjsuki(m): 10:55am On Nov 25, 2022
Story for the gods.... Police are the same set of breed in every country. Not surprised at all.
Re: Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis by rpstar12: 10:58am On Nov 25, 2022
I just dey pity madam after rats finish such quantity
Re: Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis by kennethesan(m): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2022
Omo... Just like naija rats
Re: Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis by Chiraq77(m): 11:35am On Nov 25, 2022
Rats Eat Cannabis

But There's no way they can eat upto 200kg of it.
Re: Drugs: India Police Say Rats Ate 200kg Of Siezed Cannabis by Sunnypan: 11:47am On Nov 25, 2022
Indian rats strong pass naija rats because if nah naija rats chop 200kg of cannabis you for see plenty rats wey dey craze for streetooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Student Kicked Out Of Uniben Restaurant For Slapping A Staff / Lady Jailed For Assaulting Lagos Official, Ignoring Pedestrian Bridge / NDLEA Reacts To Shooting Incident At Okpanam, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.