Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,344 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation (14525 Views)

Ahmed Rufai: Buhari Extends Tenure Of NIA DG Who Failed Exam 3 Times - Gazette / Man Wrongly Imprisoned For 27 Years Seeks N20bn Compensation / Fayose Threatens To Sue EFCC, Demands N20bn, Public Apology For Placing Him On W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation by Tingotoe: 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
The terrorist wants money to change his Fendi designer wear grin

Shi shi him no go see angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
HITsquad:
Waste of time... Just waste of time! You don't sue the 'government' in Africa... The Judiciary is just ceremonial.
For ur mind nah..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation by christistruth01: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
edward1106:

Does that mean all those whose children were killed by cultist should blame Wole Soyinka? undecided

Kanu deliberately made broadcasts ordering IPOB to Murder People

Soyinka didn't

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation by onuman: 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
chisomkachy:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0eMZiTM3UngmSR5UFYCWhTscxTxJPjXNRmTP1cXmhLM2cCLpAfKr3mG1JNVsf76iUl&id=100026426447884&mibextid=Nif5oz

Fulani struggle to protect cheap cash from Fulani crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta region.
That's all about the ordeal of Nnamdi Kanu in the hands of Fulani led government of Nigeria.
In one misguided journey to the north in 1967, some leaders of today's SS sold the crude oil and gas deposits to Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation by edward1106(m): 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
christistruth01:

Kanu deliberately made broadcasts ordering IPOB to Murder People

Soyinka didn't

I don't think this is true. However, Emma Power(Not KANU) would broadcast in this line and for some time, KANU and his family has cut ties with Emma Power.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation by Broveens42(m): 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
babaolofin:

What has PhD in Law got to do with National Security matter?

KANU made mistake. This is the reason Reno Omokri and many people including me forgot about his struggling and predicament.

KANU was arrested for about 16 days in Kenya before being brought to Nigeria. For two days in Nigeria nobody really knows how and where he was brought to Nigeria. No Igbos and other IBO organization have information about him. Specifically, I asked two Igbos organization on the eve of the day he was brought to Nigeria, but no idea. In fact, they wanted more information from me until two days later KANU younger brother visited him and told the people he was arrested in Kenya. It was a long story. Where was Igbos UK? Where was Simon Ekpa in Finland? Where was Emma Powerful? I could go on but let me stop. None of them knows what really happened.

Before the arrest became public we were told he traveled to Israel to receive funding and assistance. In most cases, the leaders of a struggle always escape before arrest. You can never win a legal battle on national security against a State. Nelson Mandela and Oliver Tambo were Lawyers. Awolowo was a Lawyer. There are so many cases NIA or any of the security agencies can bring against KANU that Court cannot entertain. The Commander in Chief Swore to an Oath to protect the Sovereignty of the Nation and he can go to war against any entity that want to breach the Oath. Ozekome cannot do anything. The Chief Justice cannot do anything. The only thing is that the President may not want to use his reserved power until it becomes the last resort.

Diplomacy is the only solution now.

Lol. Your whole write up show you ain't in tune with current realities. Tell me one nation that broke out recently as a result of round table discussion?.
Even the stereotype you call education in Nija has really affected the smallest of your rationality, by suggesting no one could have known kanu's whereabout just because no noise was made about it, shortly after extraordinary rendition.
It doesn't occur to you that an SOS may have made nija have a rethink by carrying out a black market rendition, which may have dismissed the claims of extraordinary rendition.
It doesn't occur to you it may have been a trap?
That's what your school curriculum does to you

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation by christistruth01: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
edward1106:

I don't think this is true. However, Emma Power(Not KANU) would broadcast in this line and for some time, KANU and his family has cut ties with Emma
Power.

This is on the orders of the ipob terrorist group leader to Burn down Lagos

In AUTHENTIC audio below are Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during Endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation by Bornagain2026: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
HIS MOVEMENT IS DIVINE
babaolofin:

KANU made mistake. This is the reason Reno Omokri and many people including me forgot about his struggling and predicament.

KANU was arrested for about 16 days in Kenya before being brought to Nigeria. For two days in Nigeria nobody really knows how and where he was brought to Nigeria. No Igbos and other IBO organization have information about him. Specifically, I asked two Igbos organization on the eve of the day he was brought to Nigeria, but no idea. In fact, they wanted more information from me until two days later KANU younger brother visited him and told the people he was arrested in Kenya. It was a long story. Where was Igbos UK? Where was Simon Ekpa in Finland? Where was Emma Powerful? I could go on but let me stop. None of them knows what really happened.

Before the arrest became public we were told he traveled to Israel to receive funding and assistance. In most cases, the leaders of a struggle always escape before arrest. You can never win a legal battle on national security against a State. Nelson Mandela and Oliver Tambo were Lawyers. Awolowo was a Lawyer. There are so many cases NIA or any of the security agencies can bring against KANU that Court cannot entertain. The Commander in Chief Swore to an Oath to protect the Sovereignty of the Nation and he can go to war against any entity that want to breach the Oath. Ozekome cannot do anything. The Chief Justice cannot do anything. The only thing is that the President may not want to use his reserved power until it becomes the last resort.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation by Passionate1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
tsdarkside:

now he is in prison suein everybody.... undecided undecided
i dont gerrit.... undecided undecided
He knows his rights. .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation by od501: 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
National Intelligence Agency (NIA). One of the very silent invisible but powerful agencies.

check my signature for free stuffs!

You forgot to add "....that killed Gulak"

Let the truth be told. At least for once

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation by Spandau: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
babaolofin:

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation by christistruth01: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2022
HITsquad:
Waste of time... Just waste of time! You don't sue the 'government' in Africa... The Judiciary is just ceremonial.

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-nnamdi-kanus-challenge-pointless-british-foreign-secretary-details/

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation by IGBOSON1: 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
fredoooooo:
Oga you and ya fellows talk say dem no fit arrest you and you're going to burn the country down .
Mr Monkey want compensation from Mr Elephant or Mr Tiger that live in that Zoo with you abi..
You can Ask jibrin to help you out anyway cheesy grin grin

Don’t know why you’re grinning from ear to ear like a deranged Cheshire Cat!

Assuming, without conceding, we go along with your assertion that Mazi Kanu actually said that, he’s still right! The little i know of arrest tells me that it’s an act grounded in law and executed either by the state or individual/s! In no way should it be confused with kidnapping or illegal renditioning!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation by codertav: 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
Okay
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation by dreu2fine(m): 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
chisomkachy:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0eMZiTM3UngmSR5UFYCWhTscxTxJPjXNRmTP1cXmhLM2cCLpAfKr3mG1JNVsf76iUl&id=100026426447884&mibextid=Nif5oz
Waste of time
Go and ask for forgiveness from your the Apex igbo body for disobedience before now and also ask for forgiveness from the god of your land for disobedience. You have step on may
Before proper negiotiation is done for your releaseis done
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation by chinos20(m): 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
christistruth01:

All those whose family Members were murdered by IPOB should also
Sue Kanu for N100bn
And those whose family were murdered by u and zoo should sue u and u partners for €100bn
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation by Christistruth00: 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Seriously, it's only in Nigeria that a known terrorist will have thr audacity to sue those that are meant to prosecute him.
It's simply a reflection of a sad incompetent and seriously flawed system ran by bunch of idiots.
This terrorist would have been doing life sentence by now is the US federal penitentiary.
Just imagine these fools can't prosecute an open and shut case that a first year law student should be able to bring to quick resolution os either life sentence or death penalty.

Imagine !

Someone who should be sent to the Gallows for the murder of Security Agents

Anyway Asari Dokubo has already promised to make sure that Igbos Murdered Victims get Justice

wherever Kanu is whether in or out of Jail

apart from that the British will throw him into jail with Adeyinka Grandson In he mistakenly steps into Europe

They are trying to reduce the murders of IPOB Victims to a triviality

Even if the Victims Families are paid N1 billion each

It will never happen

Murder is not a Human Right and will never be treated as Such

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation by rummmy: 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
christistruth01:

Sue Kanu for N100bn
severe pains...first Sue your family members killed by boko Haram.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
babaolofin:

Was there an INTERPOL warrant? If there was none your logical explanation holds no water.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2022
Christistruth00:

Imagine !

Someone who should be sent to the Gallows for the murder of Security Agents

Anyway Asari Dokubo has already promised to make sure that Igbos Murdered Victims get Justice

wherever Kanu is whether in or out of Jail

apart from that the British will throw him into jail with Adeyinka Grandson In he mistakenly steps into Europe

They are trying to reduce the murders of IPOB Victims to a triviality

Even if the Victims Families are paid N1 billion each

It will never happen

Murder is not a Human Right and will never be treated as Such

Kanu has never been declared wanted abroad. And again he has been winning all the cases brought against him so far.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation by Christistruth00: 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2022
rummmy:
severe pains...first Sue your family members killed by boko Haram.

Would Kanu be ready to exchange places with Boko Haram Shekau that was blown to pieces in anger by his boys

after unrelenting pressure from FG constant Bombardment?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation by rummmy: 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
christistruth01:

This is on the orders of the ipob terrorist group leader to Burn down Lagos

In AUTHENTIC audio below are Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during Endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

we are in 2022 ..
Wake up Oga.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation by Christistruth00: 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
rummmy:
we are in 2022 ..
Wake up Oga.

Osama Bin Laden was taken out more than 10 years after his Terror attacks

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation by Christistruth00: 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
Icumsa45:

Kanu has never been declared wanted abroad. And again he has been winning all the cases brought against him so far.

Kanu’s Court Case has not even Started yet

and yes Kanu is wanted in the UK

Ask already Jailed Adeyinka Grandson and Uche Mefor

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation by BreakingNews21: 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2022
babaolofin:

Excellent write-up. It corresponds with this old one which I prefer not to copy and paste the long article in this thread. Seems like the Israelis sold Mr. MNK out to Naija and the UK because of all that End Sars property damage and business losses in Lagos back in 2020. He was under their cloak and dagger protection since escaping his compound. He also freely traveled to the US to a political rally and there are pics of him in Israel, especially at the wailing wall. I guess bigger powers prevailed to take him out of circulation.

Nigeria: Targeted For Destruction by bilms(m): 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2011

https://www.nairaland.com/835495/nigeria-targeted-destruction
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
christistruth01:

Sue Kanu for N100bn
this
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
Broveens42:

Lol. Your whole write up show you ain't in tune with current realities. Tell me one nation that broke out recently as a result of round table discussion?.
Even the stereotype you call education in Nija has really affected the smallest of your rationality, by suggesting no one could have known kanu's whereabout just because no noise was made about it, shortly after extraordinary rendition.
It doesn't occur to you that an SOS may have made nija have a rethink by carrying out a black market rendition, which may have dismissed the claims of extraordinary rendition.
It doesn't occur to you it may have been a trap?
That's what your school curriculum does to you

You didn't get my point. We have discussed this on two social media some months ago. It is very painful. The IBOs have very large vibrant population in Kenya and nearby countries. KANU arrived Kenya without the knowledge of anybody not even the knowledge of his brother and other immediate family. I know body is not wood, he may needs to unwind after much pressure. That is the genesis of the whole matter. The IBOS in Kenya and Diaspora would have used legal means to fight the battle in Kenya and nobody would have brought him to Nigeria but nobody knows he was in Kenya.

It is just diplomacy that is the only option. Ozekhome cannot pretend he doesn't know he violated the terms of earlier bail. Abaribe is still much around. I don't want to remember how Lagos was destroyed during endsars riots and how animation was used to show how Tinubu was harassed out of hospital in France and humiliated out of Europe when nothing of such happened. That was the beginning of the current animation blackmailing and assaulting Tinubu all over social media today.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation by Niceguyfirm: 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2022
This government is insensitive. I don't know who is advising them. The very bad situation in south east is because of this guy. Why not release him for peace to rein.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation by StanislausWeCan(m): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
Viraltrends123:
LOL, 20 billion, that's when you know he is joking, grin grin, the guy wan pour prison frustration on this DG. 20 billion

Meanwhile, Peter Obi is the body and soul of Igbo - Ohaneze

You really hate Igbos o. . Am also shocked at the level of tribal bigotry u ve just shown here,yet we blame our leaders everytime. THE PEOPLE?. . . You Insult an entire tribe with such pix,ofcourse you message is clear. But I pray for u to heal,to change from within and see that we are all humans before race, colour,tribe etc. Pax! #Humanity #WECAN

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation by fredoooooo: 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Don’t know why you’re grinning from ear to ear like a deranged Cheshire Cat!

Assuming, without conceding, we go along with your assertion that Mazi Kanu actually said that, he’s still right! The little i know of arrest tells me that it’s an act grounded in law and executed either by the state or individual/s! In no way should it be confused with kidnapping or illegal renditioning!
Bush baby .... CRY !!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze / GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters / Abuja Under Lockdown Over Security Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.