Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) (1880 Views)

J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos / Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) / Fashola, Tinubu Speak At Lagos State Cabinet Retreat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) by 4teenblaq: 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
Video : https://youtube.com/shorts/SG2KARZG0k4?feature=share

Joyous as supporters are excited to hear from Jagaban grin

Asiwuja will get 98% votes from Ebonyi state.
Children of Hate will learn grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) by PrinceOfLagos: 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
I wonder what it feels like to be a Tinubu supporter

I guess you have to be shameless to be a Tinubu supporter grin

A Tinubu that couldn't remember the name of his Political party the APC, will not remember to fulfill his campaign promises if he becomes president (God forbids)

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) by TechW: 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
4teenblaq:

Yeah, you, one of the children of hate will learn
Re: Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) by 4teenblaq: 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I wonder what it feels like to a Tinubu supporter

I kinda wonder what it feels like sometimes grin

grin

They are so excited to be there grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) by 4teenblaq: 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
The crowd was massive.

Ebonyi in the bag for Jagaban.

98% sure for Asuwaji of Lagos state.
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) by ganisucks(f): 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
4teenblaq:

Look at the faces of your principals in the stadium. They are all depressed and worried. After Jos stoning Buhari has said bye bye to Tinubu campaign. After Aisha Buhari broke her leg, she too has said bye bye to APC campaign.
Even the APC National chairman has abandoned Tinubu.

Ohanaeze has endorsed Obi
Middle belt Forum has endorsed Obi
Afenifere has endorsed Obi
Northern Christians have endorsed Obi
Northern Elders forum will soon endorse Obi

Who and when will somebody endorse Tinubu

The truth is that it is game over for Tinubu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) by SILVERLINES: 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
grin grin grin

Nothing wey 2k no go fit do in Nigeria

It just buy Tunibu crowd
Re: Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) by Waterysperm: 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
I am typing from the campaign ground right now. We were promised 15k each. I have been given 7k already. They said they will give us the remaining 8k immediately the Campaign ends.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) by Waterysperm: 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
SILVERLINES:
grin grin grin

Nothing wey 2k no go fit do in Nigeria

It just buy Tunibu crowd
Stop this Oga. We were promised 15k not 2k. I have even gotten 7k already. They will give us the remaining 8k before the end of the day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) by ganisucks(f): 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
Waterysperm:
I am typing from the campaign ground right now. We were promised 15k each. I have been given 7k already. They said they will give us the remaining 8k immediately the Campaign ends.

Na lie!

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) by onomeabuja: 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
4teenblaq:

I beg share d video here because i want check something embarassed

Re: Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) by 4teenblaq: 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
ganisucks:

Look at the faces of your principals in the stadium. They are all depressed and worried. After Jos stoning Buhari has said bye bye to Tinubu campaign. After Aisha Buhari broke her leg, she too has said bye bye to APC campaign.

Bro please cease fire grin I am obidient.

Just being sarcastic.
Re: Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) by pinkgoodies(m): 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
Waterysperm:

U are hungry and next election dem go still give u 7k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) by Okoroawusa: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
Waterysperm:
No wonder your kini is watery.
Re: Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) by ganisucks(f): 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
4teenblaq:

Bro please cease fire grin I am obidient.

Just being sarcastic.
My post is for anyone still deluded with the Idea that Tinubu will get anything other than 3rd in 2023.
Re: Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) by Massiveglory: 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
I get you bro. He will get 100% of the votes. grin
4teenblaq:

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) by Didijiji: 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
to hear what exactly?

HUBALALABUUULBLAAAAA?
Re: Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) by Plus10(m): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
You guys don't even get that the OP is being sarcastic, he is mocking APC poor outing in Ebonyi
Re: Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) by sreamsense: 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

A Tinubu that couldn't remember the name of his Political party the APC, will not remember to fulfill his campaign promises if he becomes president (God forbids)
And do you think there is any shame that can pass what you suffered from people for failing to deactivate all your social media accounts as you promised? In a sane society, you would have been handcuffed and made to pitch your tent with kanu to eat undone beans instead of still defining "shame" to someone here. You lost respect of many on social media because you as an ambassador of shame itself is not a worthy example for youths and elders to emulate. Honestly, you don't need to talk ill of any political leader again in this country because you failed to remove your garment of shame you sow for yourself first for not deactivating your social media accounts as promised
Re: Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) by 4teenblaq: 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
Massiveglory:
I get you bro. He will get 100% of the votes. grin

Someone told me that it looks like an inter house sport event grin

Chia � grin

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) by Creamypie(m): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
BabBlue
Re: Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) by Globad(f): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
The war of crowds

Everybody thinks his crowd is the biggest
Re: Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) by SILVERLINES: 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
Waterysperm:

Stop this Oga. We were promised 15k not 2k. I have even gotten 7k already. They will give us the remaining 8k before the end of the day.

grin grin[center][/center]
Re: Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) by Ttalk: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
ganisucks:

Even the APC National chairman has abandoned Tinubu.

IPOB has endorsed Obi
Sheik Gumi has endorsed Obi
Bandits and kidnappers endorsed Obi

Continue
Re: Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) by cornelin(m): 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
Me: What can 2k do in this present economy?
APC: It can buy crowd
Me:
Re: Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) by Moh247: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Speaking of shame, when will you honour your own words

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) by techWriter1: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
The crowd disciplined massive
Re: Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) by blank(f): 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2022
Tinubu said that they should come and vote for him on election day and not drink burukutu. grin
Re: Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
JAGABAN
Re: Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) by Arafat2022: 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
Tinubu Continue wasting your time
The unifier Alh Atiku Abubakar is the Peoples choice.
AtikuOkowa Organizing for Action

Re: Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) by deltalife(m): 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2022
Tinubu is way too Old to lead a country
Re: Ebonyi: Crowd Joyful To Hear Tinubu Speak To Them In The Rally Today(video) by Okwyjesus(m): 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
4teenblaq:

those you expect to vote in EBONYI are they not children of hate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live Election Results. Don't Rely On FAKE NEWS! / FACT-CHECK: Is The Result For Rivers' Obio/akpo LGA On INEC Portal Different Fo / BREAKING: Heavy Protest Rocks High Commission In London Over Nigeria’s Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.