Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate (28565 Views)

Tonye Cole, Rivers Delegates Arrive Eagles Square / Rivers APC Crisis: Rotimi Amaechi Loses, As Court Sacks Tonye Cole As Guber Cand / Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate by ogmask: 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
Racoon:

From the candidate for other elective posts to their governorship candidate, they all went down. All because of the battle of wits and ego between Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi and Magnus Abe. Where is Chris Finebone sef?

This is why I laughed when Tinubu’s miscreants and urchins were hallucinating about Rivers State including Dave Umahi message to Wike on behalf of Tinubu.

Chris finebone is now thebcommisioner of information rivers state. He decamped to the PDP a few months back.

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate by kayusely70(m): 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Wake up!

Peter can NEVER be president!
LOUDER please!!!!!!!
Re: Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate by Akunatakasi(m): 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
fergie001:

The Court of Appeal has granted a stay of execution on that case.
That is, INEC shouldn't act on the ruling yet.

There is nothing like stay of execution... No candidate for APC in Rivers state..

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate by tesppidd: 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
gozmok1:

[s]URCHIN
na urchin
Suffering & Smiling continues. Things did not even get worse up to a tenth of this b4 GEJ was voted out.
Let's vote APC for continuity of Suffering & Smiling.
[/s]
Stinking and Smelly rubbish.
Re: Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate by Massiveglory: 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2022
I don't think so.
Wike and Abe have combined to kill apc and ameachi in the state.
Abe left APC to SDP but his boys remained in Apc in order to use court case to kill ameachi and tonye cole.

Wike does not need Apc to help him. Wike is a lawyer who has served the judiciary so well. All these law schools and goodwill to the judiciary is a plus for him.

Abe has a good chance of being governor. He is loved in rivers to a good extent but wike's job in rivers state is monumental. He has done excellently well for rivers state, so it may be difficult for abe to beat wike's boy fubara.

Rivers people love obi. Wike is not interested in Pdp presidential candidate. So obi has little or no contest for presidential vote.
Bigleaf1006:

Don't u think APC might have a hand in this as a deal with wike.....u never know!! Politics is deep bruv
Re: Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate by tesppidd: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
did u read the basis for the disqualification? It was a clear case.
What basis..?

You're so naive.

When a judge wants to be biased he can give you 1 million reasons to support himself.

The same reason given for the disqualification is the same reason another Rivers judge struck out the APC suit challenging PDP.

Open your eyes and stop playing yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate by tesppidd: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
Massiveglory:
I don't think so.
Wike and Abe have combined to kill apc and ameachi in the state.
Abe left APC to SDP but his boys remained in Apc in order to use court case to kill ameachi and tonye cole.

Wike does not need Apc to help him. Wike is a lawyer who has served the judiciary so well. All these law schools and goodwill to the judiciary is a plus for him.

Abe has a good chance of being governor. He is loved in rivers to a good extent but wike's job in rivers state is monumental. He has done excellently well for rivers state, so it may be difficult for abe to beat wike's boy fubara.

Rivers people love obi. Wike is not interested in Pdp presidential candidate. So obi has little or no contest for presidential vote.
Abe will be disqualified too.

His own case is coming up.
Re: Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate by Massiveglory: 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
tesppidd:
Abe will be disqualified too.

His own case is coming up.
Abe is no longer in apc. He is the SDP governorship candidate.
Re: Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate by MarkBenn: 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
rummmy Next is SDP and Abbe...
Let's see how only ogonis will make Abbe governor..

I laugh u, SIM is from the same senatorial district with Magnus Abe and from all indications Abe will defeat him in Rivers south east,Vote can be shared in the other two senatorial district and you know the rest.
Re: Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate by tesppidd: 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mom
Massiveglory:

Abe is no longer in apc. He is the SDP governorship candidate.
PDP have a case against SDP in court.
Re: Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate by TheOgaBoss: 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
tesppidd:
What basis..?

You're so naive.

When a judge want to be biased he can give you 1 million reasons.

The same reason given for the disqualification is the same reason another Rivers judge struck out the APC suit challenging PDP.

dual citizenship, inef absent from the primary, those are clear violations of the constitution or are u saying the provisions should have been overlooked?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate by MrSquint: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2022
Now that Amaechi too is a graduate of law, wait till he comes out of law school.

What's that Wicked Wike's song again

As e dey pain them, e go dey sweet Us
Re: Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate by Scamburster(m): 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
Passionate888:
Amaechi right now
Hahaahahahaha walahi I no well n
Re: Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
Racoon:
The kind of judicial chaos, anarchy, and intractable legal tussles the APC have created and enmeshed itself in ehen? They will never come out of it until they self destruct out of our national life.

So you sat to compose all this nonsense and you're happy, what if same is happening is APC states?

You guys are just dumb
Re: Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate by rummmy: 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
MarkBenn:

I laugh u, SIM is from the same senatorial district with Magnus Abe and from all indications Abe will defeat him in Rivers south east,Vote can be shared in the other two senatorial district and you know the rest.
who wins obio akpor and phalga wins the governor and Abbe is not on ground firmly there...
Abbe campaigning with tinubu poster have done a lot of damage to him in Rivers..
It's only ogoni people and very few others that take him serious..
Even the new party NRM is on ground more than abbes SDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate by mkoabiola: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
Wiked wike.
He knows how to bribe judges and find his way round
Re: Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate by garfield1: 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
fergie001:

Delegates election is a principal responsibility of the Party, a non-aspiramt cannot even question.

His dual citizenship is where the main case is.

I feel the high court in calabar has settled dual citizenship matter today.I believe the apex court once ruled on that in imo
Re: Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate by fergie001: 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2022
garfield1:

I feel the high court in calabar has settled dual citizenship matter today.I believe the apex court once ruled on that in imo
I agree with the membership of a political matter thing but not the dual citizenship issue wrt the FHC in Calabar.

The position of the FHC, Port Harcourt is for me the right one. (On dual citizenship)
Re: Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate by BeardedMeat(m): 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
slim75d:
This is the reason rotimi went to Baze University to study law. He's tired of losing court cases to Wike and co.

Which kind wahala be this self.
Mtcheeewwww
Hahaha grin
Re: Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate by BeardedMeat(m): 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
Passionate888:
Amaechi right now
Buhahaha grin
Re: Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate by BeardedMeat(m): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
Naturalgbola:
tonye na fraud. Nice development. no be him be tonyebacanista of nairaland?
La him la grin
Re: Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate by garfield1: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
fergie001:

I agree with the membership of a political matter thing but not the dual citizenship issue wrt the FHC in Calabar.

The position of the FHC, Port Harcourt is for me the right one. (On dual citizenship)

It can be but pdp does not have locus via section 29 of EA
Re: Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate by fergie001: 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
garfield1:
It can be but pdp does not have locus via section 29 of EA
it seems I will begin to question judgements that come from Rivers State.
Re: Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate by Agadinaagwuofe: 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2022
slim75d:
This is the reason rotimi went to Baze University to study law. He's tired of losing court cases to Wike and co.

Which kind wahala be this self.
Mtcheeewwww

grin grin grin grin grin grin. Thank you for making me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate by kingmaster2009: 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

There is a room for the appeal court ...let him.approach the appeal court ...
I don't trust Mary Odili in River state ...she has influences in all Rivers state court
Re: Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate by garfield1: 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
fergie001:
it seems I will begin to question judgements that come from Rivers State.

Obile like most fhc judges from rivers are wikefied.
Re: Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate by Captainero: 3:33am On Nov 25, 2022
Does Tonye Cole have dual citizenship? get this answer for us before commentign further..
fergie001:

The Court of Appeal has granted a stay of execution on that case.
That is, INEC shouldn't act on the ruling yet.
Re: Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate by Captainero: 3:34am On Nov 25, 2022
Does Tonye Cole hold a dual citizenship?
tesppidd:
What basis..?

You're so naive.

When a judge want to be biased he can give you 1 million reasons.

Re: Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate by Captainero: 3:36am On Nov 25, 2022
All the River south east vote no reach port harcourt city vote talkless of Obio Akpor votes, and we know who controls these two LGAs. Know this and avert heart attack...
MarkBenn:

Re: Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate by tesppidd: 5:28am On Nov 25, 2022
Captainero:
Does Tonye Cole hold a dual citizenship?
Section 28 of the Nigerian constitution,

A citizen by birth cannot be disqualified even if they have dual citizenship.

Only a naturalized citizen can be disqualified from contesting in Nigeria.

Go and read.

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate by tesppidd: 5:32am On Nov 25, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
dual citizenship, inef absent from the primary, those are clear violations of the constitution or are u saying the provisions should have been overlooked?
Section 28 of the Nigerian constitution,

A citizen by birth cannot be disqualified even if they have dual citizenship.

Only a naturalized citizen can be disqualified from contesting in Nigeria.

Go and read.

Two weeks ago when APC took PDP to court for not doing their primaries right, The same judge Emmanuel Ebile told APC that they had no right to meddle in PDP's internal affairs.

Today the same judge is telling APC that PDP said they didn't do their primaries right.

If you don't know what is happening in Rivers State or you are pretending you don't know just stay quiet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Amaechi, Onu, Okorocha, 2 Others Missing From Tinubu’s Campaigns / Buhari Receives Folasade Yemi-Esan, Head Of Service In Abuja (Photo) / Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.