Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Epe Residents Organise Walk For Tinubu/Shettima (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Epe Residents Organise Walk For Tinubu/Shettima (Video) (9543 Views)

Osun Women Organise Walk For Tinubu In Osogbo / Supporters Organise Walk For Peter Obi In Kastina (Pictures) / Moment Epe Residents Stopped EFCC From Entering Ambode House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Epe Residents Organise Walk For Tinubu/Shettima (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 7:08am On Nov 25, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Den u are hungry and suffering. But come online to make noise. If u can come out for party branded polo. You will even fight for cabin buscuit and Malt.

yeah yeah....we are all dyin of hunger in nigeria because igbos say soo....
Re: Epe Residents Organise Walk For Tinubu/Shettima (Video) by ezechi242: 8:00am On Nov 25, 2022
Ttalk:
Yes

Lagos is ready.
.from Epe to Obeju Lekki to Ikorodu to Kosofe to Ikeja, Alimosho to Badagry are ready to cast their votes.

This will be a protest vote against 3,things

1. Lagos is a no mans land
2. Afonja
3. Igbo developed Lagos

The people of Lagos will cast their vote in protest of the above mockery and it's going to be the worst defeat for Obi and LP in the history of election in Nigeria

How many votes did APC get in the 2019 election despite massive rigging and people not coming out to vote.

You see this time, after youths and aggrieved nigerians don show Una pepper, BVAS will do the burial.
Re: Epe Residents Organise Walk For Tinubu/Shettima (Video) by oneMalik: 8:06am On Nov 25, 2022
they must be grateful to him.....
Re: Epe Residents Organise Walk For Tinubu/Shettima (Video) by Melvinkel: 8:09am On Nov 25, 2022
sonature1:

That's only if all the Lagos residents were urchins like you because Bola Tinubu is the worst candidate in this race.

Anyways, Lagos State doesn't give bloc votes.

It will be shared among the three major candidates.

I love your tears

Re: Epe Residents Organise Walk For Tinubu/Shettima (Video) by ABIBLESS: 8:11am On Nov 25, 2022
Tinubu will win with wide margin.
I love Tinubu becos of his large hearth towards his enemies.
I love Tinubu because he didn't discriminate. He had non indigenes as his commissioners.
I love Tinubu because he always developed people. How many big men in Nigeria want others to be like him.
I love Tinubu because he is not political prostitute like others.
I love Tinubu for his strategy plan for Lagis development which everybody can see today. Now Lagos is the 5th largest economy in Africa.
I love Tinubu because of his visionary ideas.
A proverb says thise who fail to plan, plan to fail. His well documented Renowned Hope will enable Nigeria achieve her development.

1 Like

Re: Epe Residents Organise Walk For Tinubu/Shettima (Video) by seunjungle1(m): 8:36am On Nov 25, 2022
Can you please tell the whole world how the only genius in that coming race is a worst candidate?

sonature1:

That's only if all the Lagos residents were urchins like you because Bola Tinubu is the worst candidate in this race.

Anyways, Lagos State doesn't give bloc votes.

It will be shared among the three major candidates.
Re: Epe Residents Organise Walk For Tinubu/Shettima (Video) by jamace(m): 9:12am On Nov 25, 2022
oikirodah:
Come And See What Is Going On For Tinubu At Epe(Video) 

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah (Bush Radio Academy)
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/impressive-come-and-see-what-is-going-on-for-tinubu-at-epevideo/

Source iReporteronline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-mcfIIULho

#ChopTheMoney-VoteWisely

Re: Epe Residents Organise Walk For Tinubu/Shettima (Video) by Slurity(m): 9:20am On Nov 25, 2022
PresidObi:
It's a sympathy walk for The jagaban.

We know he will lose the election because we're not going to vote for him, but we wont refuse the caps and T shirts on offer. It's our money, we must collect from the bullion van.
How many are the we you are referring too? Let wait and see if it's only money we want to collect. Tinubu don't even need to give money before he win, we are ready to even spend the money on his behave. The Igbo trader that supported his campaign with billion Naira are not fools.
Re: Epe Residents Organise Walk For Tinubu/Shettima (Video) by Babysho(m): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2022
tsdarkside:
that shettima guy appear to me like a no nonesense guy....
i think he will be good to fight trouble makers all over nigeria....

apc has a good team....

Lol why not carry out a little research on your no nonsense Shettima instead of judging by appearance
Re: Epe Residents Organise Walk For Tinubu/Shettima (Video) by occfx: 9:56am On Nov 25, 2022
PresidObi:
It's a sympathy walk for The jagaban.

We know he will lose the election because we're not going to vote for him, but we wont refuse the caps and T shirts on offer. It's our money, we must collect from the bullion van.

Yea I noticed that atiku and Tinubu crowds are are always on uniforms. Only Peter Obi crowd you will see random people in different clothes.
Re: Epe Residents Organise Walk For Tinubu/Shettima (Video) by Emola12(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2022
LegendHero:
I’ve lost count of massive Tinubu walks across the country.

nah so you go lost ur sense when you suffer for another 8yrs I rest my case
Re: Epe Residents Organise Walk For Tinubu/Shettima (Video) by ajepako(f): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2022
My hometown don collect their own share of our state loot!

Good one, Epe Alaro Ogunmodede!

Singing: Kolet your money!

Make i go kolet my own before dem share finish jare..

Na awa moni oooo
Re: Epe Residents Organise Walk For Tinubu/Shettima (Video) by pinkgoodies(m): 10:55am On Nov 25, 2022
tsdarkside:

yeah yeah....we are all dyin of hunger in nigeria because igbos say soo....

No. Only you. Not us.
Re: Epe Residents Organise Walk For Tinubu/Shettima (Video) by Workch: 11:06am On Nov 25, 2022
LegendHero:
I’ve lost count of massive Tinubu walks across the country.

Lol. You must be a shallow thinker if you think rallies is a yardstick for who wins elections.

Any of the 4 major candidates can pull crowds in any rally
Re: Epe Residents Organise Walk For Tinubu/Shettima (Video) by Emekaonline: 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
gozmok1:

Sharap bigot

do you invest even a pin in Lagos......
you rifraf from ogbomosho
Lagos Belong to one Nigeria aGbado urchins are crying go and write it down we must do OBIDATTI ✅✅ RALLY

And must you fool invest in another man's land or do you think Lagos is in Biafra land?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Look Inside Nigeria's Floating Slum / Politicians, Electoral Staff Overrun INEC Strong Room In Delta / I Have No Hand In Move To Impeach My Deputy — Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.