Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,893 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

I Will Sponsor Prohibition Of Strike Action - Umeadi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Sponsor Prohibition Of Strike Action - Umeadi (158 Views)

APGA Chairman & Governor Soludo Frustrated Me - Peter Umeadi / Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President / Ngozi Umeadi: Court Orders Police To Pay N50 Million Over Illegal Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Sponsor Prohibition Of Strike Action - Umeadi by Spiritscience(m): 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2022
I will sponsor prohibition of strike actions - Umeadi

By O'star Eze

Anambra Central Senatorial hopeful under YPP, Dr Chinedu Umeadi has revealed the first two bills he will sponsor if he wins as a Senator.

Addressing journalists at his campaign office, Thursday, November 24, Umeadi stated that he will sponsor the bill to prohibit strike action by the medical unions and the higher institutions.

He decried the plethora of damages strike actions by workers in the medical and educationals institutions cause to the society especially among the young folks insisting that it is not supposed to continue if we want a better society.

"I have seen good girl go bad, good boys derail because of strike action. 2 years were stolen from my academic pursuit as a student. While I will ensure we have a discussion with the medical practitioners and university workers with respect to continued improvement of their welfare, I will sponsor a bill that will make strike actions by unions a no no."

Umeadi also described the political times as a critical one where the voting masses have shown disgruntlement for the recycled politicians and want an injection of a new breed of politicians who will change the narrative of politics in the country.

Re: I Will Sponsor Prohibition Of Strike Action - Umeadi by duro4chang(m): 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
Yes. It is over due

(1) (Reply)

Waziri Adamawa @76 / A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote For Progress / Assalamu Alaikum Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.