Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE (1646 Views)

Tinubu Defeats Atiku 7 - 0 At The Supreme Court / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE by OsunOriginal: 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2022
Peter Obi of the LP held his campaign in Ibadan yesterday while Tinubu was in Ebonyi today for the presidential campaign of the APC. It looked more like a case of a popularity test by each candidate. With the looks of things, however, Tinubu seems more popular than Obi in his home region. The same can't be said of Obi in SW. Obi had to change his campaign venue from a stadium to another location, small enough to accommodate the expected handful of followers to avoid the embarrassment that might come from not getting enough people to fill Adamasigbo stadium.

It will be a shame if Obi is defeated in his home region. All signals so far point in this direction and I don't see what Obi can do to turn the table.

First Picture: Tinubu in Ebonyi
Second Picture: Obi in Ibadan

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE by Gucciblog: 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2022
Tinubu can defeat Obi in the SE,but Obi can't defeat him in the SW?

Whatever you guys smoke, is extraordinary. TBH.

February no far again. Rent crowd now as it last

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE by ganisucks(f): 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
Las las, you will get tired. Tinubu more popular than Obi in S. E. The Ibadan rally really put the fear of God into you people.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE by PureMe01: 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2022
OsunOriginal:
Peter Obi of the LP held his campaign in Ibadan yesterday while Tinubu was in Ebonyi today for the presidential campaign flag-off of the APC. It looked more like a case of a popularity test by each candidate. With the looks of things, however, Tinubu seems more popular than Obi in his home region. The same can't be said of Obi in SW. Obi had to change his campaign venue from a stadium to another location, small enough to accommodate the expected handful of followers to avoid the embarrassment that might come from not getting enough people to fill Adamasigbo stadium.

It will be a shame if Obi is defeated in his home region. All signals so far point in this direction and I don't see what Obi can do to turn the table.

Why u no show us the real aerial very scanty picture? grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE by ganisucks(f): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
PureMe01:

Why u no show us the real aerial very scanty picture? grin grin
TVC showed the drone pic. The place was scanty.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE by Freestainworld(m): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
If Tinubu defeats obi in any south East or south south south state, I will be give you 100k, quote me any day, anytime.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE by duro4chang(m): 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
Know it today that Tinubu is the next president. He is the best man for the job.

23 Likes

Re: Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE by Tochi3(m): 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
Una don start with dem propaganda...

This is not 2015...Rest... e. Go do you viammm

cheesy grin

Re: Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE by wingmanIII: 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
Many stupid people on this forum. APC and bat(bulu Blu blooobu) will pay through their nose to buy votes in SE.
Re: Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
OsunOriginal:
Peter Obi of the LP held his campaign in Ibadan yesterday while Tinubu was in Ebonyi today for the presidential campaign of the APC. It looked more like a case of a popularity test by each candidate. With the looks of things, however, Tinubu seems more popular than Obi in his home region. The same can't be said of Obi in SW. Obi had to change his campaign venue from a stadium to another location, small enough to accommodate the expected handful of followers to avoid the embarrassment that might come from not getting enough people to fill Adamasigbo stadium.

Fake picture

This is Buhari campaign rally in 2019 in Ebonyi

Re: Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Open this thread to see the picture its 2019

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Tinubu rally today

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE by Peterobi90: 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE by MasterJayJay: 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
Peter Obi will win in Lagos state.
Tinubu can never win in any Southeast state.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE by slivertongue: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2022
post=118656037:

Fake picture

This is Buhari campaign rally in 2019 in Ebonyi

APC supporters ain't different from bthe scammers in power
Re: Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE by ElSudani: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2022
He will defeat Obi in the south-east. Forget the zombidients and their senseless noise. It is their trademark, they did the same thing to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE by Lauraobd1: 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
Here in Ebonyi we were paid to attend the show..I don't think obi paid anyone.Obi has my vote..

Your vote is a reflection of who you are
Re: Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE by OsunOriginal: 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2022
post=118656209:

Tinubu rally today

Stop lying this man. See pictures cut from the clip of the campaign

Re: Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE by OsunOriginal: 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2022
ElSudani:
He will defeat Obi in the south-east. Forget the zombidients and their senseless noise. It is their trademark, they did the same thing to Buhari.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE by OsunOriginal: 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2022
Tinubu arriving at the venue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x55JIIN854U
Re: Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Stop lying this man. See pictures cut from the clip of the campaign
My friend you posted fake pictures of Buhari rally

Re: Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE by ElSudani: 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2022
Lauraobd1:
Here in Ebonyi we were paid to attend the show..I don't think obi paid anyone.Obi has my vote..

Your vote is a reflection of who you are

Did you get paid? Can you show us the money or the deposit slip or any evidence whatsoever?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE by Hoelujohn: 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Bros are you ok like this? People that were forced to come. Heard there is attendance register for all civil servants. I don't know how true that is though. But take a look at the picture attached, are those guys happy being there?

Re: Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE by OsunOriginal: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
post=118657292:

My friend you posted fake pictures of Buhari rally

Anyway, the same stadium was used... It might be a mix-up but I watched the rally and I have shared even a video of his arrival. U want to make it look like the campaign wasn't well attended. You failed. Watch again his arrival at the stadium and driving round. It was a massive crowd. Obi can't get this crowd anywhere... the reason for using canopy grin grin grin grin in a small place for campaign.

Re: Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE by OsunOriginal: 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
Hoelujohn:

Bros are you ok like this? People that were forced to come. Heard there is attendance register for all civil servants. I don't know how true that is though. But take a look at the picture attached, are those guys happy being there?

You're probably the one not thinking straight man. Can you share with us a video where people were forced? or video where the attendees said they were forced to attend? The people dancing and singing here were forced? Stop smoking cheap weeds.

Re: Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE by BeardedMeat(m): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
cry
OsunOriginal:

Peter Obi will defeat Tinubu even in Umahis ward.

Lookatew!

Re: Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE by Victoronah1: 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
post=118656084:

Open this thread to see the picture its 2019
Even with the crowd, how many votes did Buhari get from the same ebonyi state in 2019. I laugh at urchins
Re: Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE by OsunOriginal: 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
Another interesting pic

Re: Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE by isan(m): 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
Lol only people with no brain will fall for your propaganda grin
Gucciblog:
Tinubu can defeat Obi in the SE,but Obi can't defeat him in the SW?

Whatever you guys smoke, is extraordinary. TBH.

February no far again. Rent crowd now as it last
Re: Tinubu In Ebonyi, Obi In Ibadan - It Will Be A Shame If Tinubu Defeats Obi In SE by techWriter1: 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
tell it tomorrow that politicians is the next president

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From Apc Abuja Mega Rally / Video: Peter Obi Walks The Street Of Bayelsa As Massive Supporters Cheers On / Arewa Youths Open Letter To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.