Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,101 members, 7,845,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score In Five World Cups - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score In Five World Cups (26666 Views)

Onome Ebi Becomes First African To Feature In Six Women’s World Cups / Asisat Oshoala Is The Only African Woman To Score In 3 World Cups. / 'He Won 3 World Cups': Brazil's Pele Remains The Greatest Player Ever – Oliseh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score In Five World Cups by FullBlastLight: 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
Zarzah:
Messi Scored Penalty, nobody said anything.

Today Ronaldo scored penalty, yet some people are already queuing to cry blood....

Wailers over to yooooouuuuuuu while Ronaldo does the siuuuuuuuu

Sharrap!

I know next 2 nil!

Messi didn't break or set any record wit his goal, bt Ronaldo did!

And dt's d difference, wich put CR7 on a phenomenally high pedestal dt Messi is far too short 2 behold!

CR7 alwys breaking & setting unparalleled records!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score In Five World Cups by IbroMaka(m): 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2022
Y'all probably didn't know Ronaldo has more followers on Instagram than the whole premier league clubs combined

Anyways.... I get 4 bedroom building for lease @ Abeokuta. Everything dey inside from furniture to cookware to solar power. Call or text digits on my signature.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score In Five World Cups by ufuosman(m): 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
Nice one
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score In Five World Cups by Stanley120(m): 11:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
Great player

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score In Five World Cups by Ijaya123: 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2022
Rizatrendz:
Ronaldo fans working so hard to make Ronaldo look like the God of football.

And you’re so pained by it because your own god will never achieve that milestone. grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score In Five World Cups by yourme2: 11:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
I just like this guy

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score In Five World Cups by chitamsiharry(m): 12:28am On Nov 25, 2022
The G.O.A.T! I call him the "REAL LEGEND"respectively.. Forever remain my favorite.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score In Five World Cups by Bimffo(m): 1:52am On Nov 25, 2022
wildkat:

But Messi couldn’t stat pad with ordinary SA... olodo

1 goal each. Ode
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score In Five World Cups by starz100: 2:43am On Nov 25, 2022
Cr7 is the real GOAT

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score In Five World Cups by keletex2000(m): 3:11am On Nov 25, 2022
... First to score in 5 world cups and still didn't win the world ever is also a record, is it?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score In Five World Cups by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 25, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Sharrap!

I know next 2 nil!

Messi didn't break or set any record wit his goal, bt Ronaldo did!

And dt's d difference, wich put CR7 on a phenomenally high pedestal dt Messi is far too short 2 behold!

CR7 alwys breaking & setting unparalleled records!

Are you sure you're normal, or do you have comprehension problem, if reading and understanding is your problem, then you need to stop reading......
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score In Five World Cups by 2blessed01(m): 6:36am On Nov 25, 2022
merit455:
And finally u are the biggest disgrace fellow....omo, people around should keep their eye on u,hope nobody around u that is selling sniper
Omo...you went too far... anyways,you are just as STEWPEED as your comment...werey, na you go use d sniper las las..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score In Five World Cups by wildkat: 10:28am On Nov 25, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... You even get time.
They were expecting something else b4 e shock them grin

You’re so right dear

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score In Five World Cups by Cesearleo: 11:24am On Nov 25, 2022
bad belle people,appeal to fifa then
Frankkelworld:
Ojoro goal.... Dem no even use VAR to check...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 15 Most Popular Athletes Of All Time Ft, Messi, Ronaldo, Bolt, Federer & Ali / AC Milan Agree Terms With Samuel Chukwueze, Medical Due This Week / When Giants Were Humbled: Bayern, Real, PSG, Barca & Ajax All Lost Last Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.