Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

What's The Most Shocking Experience You've Had While Checking Into A Hotel Room? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's The Most Shocking Experience You've Had While Checking Into A Hotel Room? (659 Views)

Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out / Man Discovers "Hidden Camera" In His Hotel Room At A Hotel In VI Lagos / What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Shocking Experience You've Had While Checking Into A Hotel Room? by ScamHunter: 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
Someone narrated that they checked into a hotel room. The guy opened the bathroom door and there was a lady stark naked drying her hair. He was dumbfounded for a moment, apologized and walked down to the front desk. When he got there, the lady he met in the room was on phone with the front desk, apparently complaining. That has been the most shocking experience for the guy. By the way, the hotel apologized to the man and the lady.

What has been your biggest surprise with something out of place while checking in?
Re: What's The Most Shocking Experience You've Had While Checking Into A Hotel Room? by HarunaWest(m): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
I won't say what I saw.
Re: What's The Most Shocking Experience You've Had While Checking Into A Hotel Room? by illicit(m): 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2022
I checked under the bed and found a lot of dirt

Somewhere at F01, maybe Dutse or Kubwa
Re: What's The Most Shocking Experience You've Had While Checking Into A Hotel Room? by dawnomike(m): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
A snake in d room... My koney was refunded and I was given a better and bigger room for free. But I could not sleep.
Re: What's The Most Shocking Experience You've Had While Checking Into A Hotel Room? by laluski(m): 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2022
I saw bed bug in on a bed in solid 3 star hotel in ghana
Re: What's The Most Shocking Experience You've Had While Checking Into A Hotel Room? by MufasaLion: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2022
You really don't wanna know.
Re: What's The Most Shocking Experience You've Had While Checking Into A Hotel Room? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
2017/2018 I spent 8 months in one hotel in Osun states, with three other friends, different rooms. Very crazy experience. Funmi manager wherever you are now I shall never forget your sweet creamy pussy
Re: What's The Most Shocking Experience You've Had While Checking Into A Hotel Room? by ScamHunter: 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
I checked into a hotel in Enugu one weekend after hours of searching. Seems the city is fully booked weekends. When i entered the room to relax, i noticed that the bedsheet looked damp, i touched it to confirm and called room service. The stupid chap in charge of the room said there was no dry bedsheet. I demanded for my money to be refunded, the even more stupid clerk said they do not make refunds. By the time i threatened them, they quickly counted my money and gave to me. I later found a decent hotel at the center of the town i think.
Re: What's The Most Shocking Experience You've Had While Checking Into A Hotel Room? by bularuz(m): 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
The bed was made of blocks and the window had no mosquito net

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Experience You've Had While Checking Into A Hotel Room? by sunnymighty(m): 12:34am On Nov 25, 2022
ScamHunter:
Someone narrated that they checked into a hotel room. The guy opened the bathroom door and there was a lady stark naked drying her hair. He was dumbfounded for a moment, apologized and walked down to the front desk. When he got there, the lady he met in the room was on phone with the front desk, apparently complaining. That has been the most shocking experience for the guy. By the way, the hotel apologized to the man and the lady.

What has been your biggest surprise with something out of place while checking in?

Following

(1) (Reply)

Test Your Capability And Aptitude For The Right Counrty To Visit! / Relocation / Visa Lottery Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.