Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Please How Do I Download My Udemy Courses For Offline Viewing - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please How Do I Download My Udemy Courses For Offline Viewing (1167 Views)

How Do I Download Udemy Courses On My PC For Offline Viewing? / Get Trained By The Best...get My Udemy Video Tutorials On Any Course / I Built A Chrome Extension For Offline Search Of Font Awesome Icons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Download My Udemy Courses For Offline Viewing by TastyFriedPussy: 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
I paid for 2 udemy courses but i do not know how to download them. Is there a way i can do it please i did not buy the course to come and be watching online again with data.....What rubbish angry
Re: Please How Do I Download My Udemy Courses For Offline Viewing by Joevics(m): 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
Download the Udemy app on your phone. Open the course and you'll see the offline download icon. Just download all the videos on the course and you can watch it directly on the app later with you data off.
TastyFriedPussy:
I paid for 2 udemy courses but i do not know how to download them. Is there a way i can do it please i did not buy the course to come and be watching online again with data.....What rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Download My Udemy Courses For Offline Viewing by TastyFriedPussy: 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2022
Joevics:
Download the Udemy app on your phone. Open the course and you'll see the offline download icon. Just download all the videos on the course and you can watch it directly on the app later with you data off.
Please don't they have a desktop app?
Re: Please How Do I Download My Udemy Courses For Offline Viewing by RiliwanYusuf: 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2022
I have a way you can do it. Reach out to me here 07066741302 so i can show you
Re: Please How Do I Download My Udemy Courses For Offline Viewing by skywalker495(m): 8:52am On Nov 25, 2022
try udeler

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Download My Udemy Courses For Offline Viewing by millennialaku2: 8:52am On Nov 25, 2022
Use udeler. its free

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Download My Udemy Courses For Offline Viewing by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
RiliwanYusuf:
I have a way you can do it. Reach out to me here 07066741302 so i can show you
If the sharer of this knowledge had hoarded it, I'm sure you'd not have the knowledge. Nigerians and and always hiding knowledge.
Re: Please How Do I Download My Udemy Courses For Offline Viewing by CyberHustle: 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
CodeWithRemi:
If the sharer of this knowledge had hoarded it, I'm sure you'd not have the knowledge. Nigerians and and always hiding knowledge.
Exactly!
He is selling the knowledge and not applying it.
Re: Please How Do I Download My Udemy Courses For Offline Viewing by shem4soul: 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

Pls, how did u pay online
Which card and d bank?
Re: Please How Do I Download My Udemy Courses For Offline Viewing by shem4soul: 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

Which card and d bank?

Trying to pay for a course ..it's not going through
Re: Please How Do I Download My Udemy Courses For Offline Viewing by TastyFriedPussy: 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
shem4soul:

Which card and d bank?

Trying to pay for a course ..it's not going through
the bank is the United Bank Of Africa (UBA) cool the Card is visa card. E no even reach 2 seconds payment don go sharps cool but one thing. The Course was 3900 but they collected 4500 or there about from my card.
Re: Please How Do I Download My Udemy Courses For Offline Viewing by shem4soul: 9:12am On Nov 26, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
the bank is the United Bank Of Africa (UBA) cool the Card is visa card. E no even reach 2 seconds payment don go sharps cool but one thing. The Course was 3900 but they collected 4500 or there about from my card.

Thanks alot bro
Re: Please How Do I Download My Udemy Courses For Offline Viewing by brainhack(m): 9:19am On Nov 26, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

(1) (Reply)

Stress With Miracle C / Do We Have Ethical Hackers Here On Nairaland / Jtabbedpane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.