Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal (25427 Views)

APC Convention: Tinubu, Fayemi, GYB, Amaechi Move To Instal National Chairman / Burial Photos Of Afeez Ismail Who Was Gunned Down During Apc Rally In Lagos / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal by Jack500: 8:19am On Nov 25, 2022
Gucciblog:

But that same South East is his new bride.

Why didn't he focus his campaign in the North?

Tinubu will surely get the message when time comes.

What an insult

You guys can go to hell with your 5% votes, all what Tinubu is doing in the east is statutory, he knows where his votes is coming from
Re: During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal by Gaabasky: 8:25am On Nov 25, 2022
With the rockets of insult, the bangers of hatred and numbers of candidates from the zone in the primary, and little number of vote from the delegates from SE and the time frame to the election. Tinubu is more than right
Re: During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal by Grandmeister(m): 8:30am On Nov 25, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
No be new thing...Everyone fears people from the east. Even king herod got unsettled when men from the east visited his palace
You didn't complete the narrative. When wise men from the east visited him.

1 Like

Re: During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal by Jones4190(m): 8:41am On Nov 25, 2022
Gucciblog:
This news must be circulated.

Tinubu has insulted Ndi Igbo enough
Ndi Igbo are not politically important,
Remove APC votes of all the six state in the east and add to pdp, APC would have still win
Re: During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:47am On Nov 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I am from the Big Heart State?

MEND we have let peace reign, so that government can have money to pay your Papa & Mama’s salaries, since we are aware that your school fees & siblings needs to be paid.

MEND wey no fit mend.

What an irony

Re: During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal by tamdun: 8:52am On Nov 25, 2022
And u are talking now because he did not pick u as Vice ?
Re: During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal by seunjungle1(m): 9:02am On Nov 25, 2022
When one is bigger than you in every good areas of life you called such a person baba.
Lawal is too small for this fight is trying to bring...somebody that doesn't have base in the north is talking here..mr grass cutter, mr christian, mr Igbo.

Somebody that cannot win his polling booth wanted to be vice president...olee
Re: During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal by EM123: 9:05am On Nov 25, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
I agree with Tinubu

South east is predominantly pdp, why waste time and money there
so why is tinubu hustling for vote in south east ?r
Re: During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal by Bayyajidda(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2022
Ebubu:
that tweet discusses babachir lawal who is singing so as to be paid to shut up or promised a juicy position in next Tinubu’s government.

But did he lie in his song? Whereas he visited every region, Did Tinubu visit any SE state in during his primary campaign?
Re: During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal by Ebubu: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2022
Bayyajidda:

But did he lie in his song? Whereas he visited every region, Did Tinubu visit any SE state in during his primary campaign?
that shouldn’t be your focus, your focus should be what he can do for SE
Re: During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal by Misterone: 9:18am On Nov 25, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Tinubu has always been a hater of the great Igbo tribe.
The videos are everywhere online where Tinubu and his wife have been seen abusing and castigating igbos
if you can provide just one video where Tinubu was insulting Igbos in general, I will stop supporting him.
Re: During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal by PHIPEX(m): 9:18am On Nov 25, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
I agree with Tinubu

South east is predominantly pdp, why waste time and money there
So why is he now running running helter-skelter in the East, from Imo to Ebonyi
Re: During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal by Bayyajidda(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2022
Ebubu:
that shouldn’t be your focus, your focus should be what he can do for SE

If he doesn't see SE worthy of visitation, then how will he see SE worthy of doing anything for?
Re: During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 25, 2022
lhordspy:
Cry cry baby Babachir Lawal.

Please it is okay before you drown us with your tears.

Lol…the talk pain you abi. Especially as you know it is true
Re: During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal by poseidon12: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2022
lhordspy:

Shame on all those supporting a drug lord and thief for President.
Re: During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:46am On Nov 25, 2022
lhordspy:

Show us Tinubu's pictures he took as a youth, not the one he stole from Donald Duke ooo....everybody knows Tinubu is a thief.... grin cheesy grin

Only criminals support criminals.

Re: During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:48am On Nov 25, 2022
poseidon12:

Shame on all those supporting a drug lord and thief for President.

Supporters of Tinubu is how you identify criminals in our midst.
Re: During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal by rummmy: 10:14am On Nov 25, 2022
Even osibanjo and amaechi will join labour party soon...
13 governors...
2 from south west are already in LP..
Tinubu and atiku will be shocked.
Re: During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 25, 2022
Misterone:
if you can provide just one video where Tinubu was insulting Igbos in general, I will stop supporting him.

IPOBians say the dumbest and most paranoid sh1t. These are the same people who believed Buhari is dead and replaced by one Jubrin from Sudan.

Imagine an entire ethnic group believing that laughable James Bond crap? Why won't they then convince themselves Tinubu has a room in Bourdillon where he tortures and kill thousands of Igbos daily merely because they want Obi to win.

Igbo are an extreme people, one of the most extreme and radicalized in the world, and I personally question their mental health.

This is a man with a history of supporting and elevating Igbos, eg Ben Akabueze, while Igbos were still hated and vilified by many.

Today, because Igbos want to see an Obi win, Tinubu has now "always" hated Igbos and "never hidden it".

The fault is with those who will not grant Igbos their Biafra. I would do that the instance I am sworn in as President because I know Nigeria would be much better off without hateful Igbos.
Re: During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 25, 2022
rummmy:
Even osibanjo and amaechi will join labour party soon...
13 governors...
2 from south west are already in LP..
Tinubu and atiku will be shocked.

Keep smoking that cheap drug. Tell us the two SW Governors with Labour. No ifs or buts. Name them. Delusional clown.
Re: During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal by OmarBashir: 10:22am On Nov 25, 2022
Eye go soon clear...

Re: During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal by rummmy: 10:25am On Nov 25, 2022
Dsalvo:

Keep smoking that cheap drug. Tell us the two SW Governors with Labour. No ifs or buts. Name them. Delusional clown.
open your sense and you will know them..
I thought I was discussing with a human not knowing its same people that only know how to abuse..
Goodbye plz.
Re: During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal by jaxxy(m): 10:48am On Nov 25, 2022
lhordspy:

madridguy:
grin grin grin Pained grass cutter. He want to be forming Wike of APC in his mind.

Babachir is also doing the Lords work. grin

He is the wike of Apc. grin

Enemies of democracy must cry grin
Re: During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 25, 2022
rummmy:
open your sense and you will know them..
I thought I was discussing with a human not knowing its same people that only know how to abuse..

Goodbye plz.

Why don't you simply name them , if you are not a coward or mischief-maker, so we can inspect precisely what they have said or done to make you conclude they are now with Labour?

Only cowards and weakling hide, flee and shadow box instead of saying what they mean and meaning what they say.

Prove you are not a coward and weakling. Name these two SW Governors you claim are backing Obi and Labour. No excuses or diversionary talk. Only two names needed from you.
Re: During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal by kelly72: 11:20am On Nov 25, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
No be new thing...Everyone fears people from the east. Even king herod got unsettled when men from the east visited his palace

But he didn't fear their votes and he went there to wear their radiant native attire few days go?

He still hasn't stopped fakery
Fake origin, fake mother, fake name, fake school, fake certificate, fake wealth, fake patriotism and now fake visits to other parts of the country.

Haha for one man.

1 Like

Re: During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
VULCAN:
Lollz. Have you ever disagreed with Tinubu in your life?

That you are a slave to him should not deceive you that the rest of us are in your shoes.

You are not even a real man because a real man should be able to come up with his own perspective on every issue but when you lack a personal identity you support every single decision made by the person who controls you

coming from someone who sees peter obi as his lord and messiah
Re: During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal by focus2727(m): 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
Gucciblog:

https://twitter.com/multimeverse/status/1595852359535673355?s=19

APC have really insulted South Easterners enough!!

Now they're running up and down in the SE for votes.
south east did not vote for buhari yet he became president so south east votes is insignificant.
Re: During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal by etrouble: 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
Gucciblog:

We won't stop insulting you. Your 5% votes is inconsequential. We have proven that to you severally. You saw what happens at the APC Primary nah. Despite not campaigning in Igbo land, Tinubu still win by a large margin despite the traitors in Tinubu's camp like fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo.

Politics is Strategy, not noise. Tinubu is world's number one political strategist
Re: During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal by Mubiola360: 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
I'm ashamed of some educted people here.
Because someone said something, on TV does thàt make it true? A big thief for that matter .
That's how some people believe Russia fired missile to Ukraine.
use your head. This is politics. They are ready to fight dirty with propaganda and many more
Re: During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal by Bashir75: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
Gucciblog:

TO HELL WITH NDIGBO. THE KEROSENE GENERATION
Re: During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal by Igbojew: 6:16am On Nov 26, 2022
Superwave16320:
You are not wise Tinubu visit to the East na formality. E truly no send una papa

Yes we already know that and that is why Igbos keep decimating his political career back and forth while you people keep on crying saying that Igbos hate Tinubu...............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: During APC Convention, Tinubu Didn't Allow Us Go To South East - Lawal by Igbojew: 6:20am On Nov 26, 2022
obyrich:
How is SE predominantly PDP? Out of 5 SE states PDP has 2, APC has 2 and APGA 1. Tinubu's conscience is what kept him away from the South East.

The only region which is predominantly PDP is South South. Yet Tinubu went there. Igbophobia is his problem.
I can't say it more than you have said my friend. His Igbophobiansm will be his doom because Igbos I know are great fighter and they will drag him to dead..................I am that Igbo Jew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion / Arms Scandal: Jonathan Still Owing Me N180m –Anenih / People Defy Sit-at-home In Onitsha Anambra, Go About Their Christmas Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.