Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

I Wil Like To Get The Update Information About The Direct Entry Of Ui And Uniben - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Wil Like To Get The Update Information About The Direct Entry Of Ui And Uniben (755 Views)

How Will You Rank These Three Universities, OAU, UI, And UNILAG? / UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session / Imsu And Uniben Post Ume Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wil Like To Get The Update Information About The Direct Entry Of Ui And Uniben by Sleekfun: 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2007
Helllo,

i wil like to get the update information about the direct entry of ui and uniben,so pls get back to me with this contact 08068558310, KATE,

(1) (Reply)

Uniabuja Have Posted Something On Thier Notice Board About The Psot Ume / What You Did Wrong When Applying For The Student Scholarship/loan / Someone Pls Help On Uniabuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.